• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need to hear your opinion

cherubrock74

Hi guys

I need a suggestion from you

I'm using oscommerce but I would also like to have on my homepage a classified section and an events section

I need those additional sections to be updated from a person that doesn't have any php or programming skills

i was thiking of a content management system but then i believe it would be too much for just two pages...

is there a way to do it while still using oscommerce, maybe some kind of online WYSWYG editor to update those additional pages? :blink:

let me know

thank you

Hi guys

I need a suggestion from you

I'm using oscommerce but I would also like to have on my homepage a classified section and an events section

I need those additional sections to be updated from a person that doesn't have any php or programming skills

i was thiking of a content management system but then i believe it would be too much for just two pages...

is there a way to do it while still using oscommerce, maybe some kind of online WYSWYG editor to update those additional pages? :blink:

let me know

thank you

Search the addons area for WYSWYG.

If this is another person, theywill have full access rights to your admin.

Search the addons area for WYSWYG.

If this is another person, theywill have full access rights to your admin.

Coopco thanks a lot for your reply

I downloaded the editor and I looked at the documentation too...I also realized I already used the editor in joomla but there it was already integrated

What I'm find difficult is how to display the typed text in a php file...there is no example on the TinyMCE website

can you point me to an example of php code that I could use to display the text?

Another question is how can I integrate TinyMCE in oscommerce page in a way that the editor will be visible only to who has access to the admin panel?

thank you

Archived