• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Old Here

GLWalker

I dont post much, but Ive been around awhile, seen lots of good developers come and go, learned from many, shared what I could and I DO READ these forums EVERYDAY! :-"

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

I am still lurking around. I haven't been here much lately because I have been working on other parts of the business but still check the forum all the time just to see what excitement I am missing. When I finish all the other projects I have on the go these days I will be back a lot more and adding my 2 cents. :-" ... and hopefully helping a couple of people along the way also.

We did break the top 100 on Yahoo for the keyword "coffee" which I am very happy about.

Peter

I think you will find many old timers here still "lurk" around here :)

I am still plugging along to build up my farm at home and like to hear up what's going on here too....

Peter

PS congratulations for the over the top work Peter

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

Hi Guys,

Nice to see some old faces, i still pop in every 6 Mt's or so to see how people are getting on.

Been up and running for 2years and 8 Mt's but feels like only yesterday we build it, made number one in the UK with google for baby shoes and clothing so business is good.

Take care and hope to hear from you all again and good luck with what every you do now...

Dave

I'm still here... I find I tend to vist kind of in line with what im working on. if i'm working on a new project involving e commerce for a client I'll be here nearly every day, when I dont have a project in development I tend to visit infrequently.

Can't believe I installed the first one nearly 4 years ago! i must be gettin old.

first year never posted anything, as for now helping.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived