Security Alert fix between SSL and NONSSL

Login Box/My Account Box

Header Middle, Header Below

Category Tabs

Attribute Sorter from Product Attributes - soon will include from

Products Page

Attributes Copier to Duplicate Product

New ...

Rebate Box - Show products with rebates in a box. Box vanishes if no products with a rebate.

Rebate Listing - Provides a listing from the Rebate Box to all products with rebates. Works like New Products.

Shopping Cart Changes:

All Shopping Cart tags now are unique so they can be custom set in the style sheet

Cart Total Before Savings, if any, will show by Sub-Total

Cart Total Savings, if any, will show by Sub-Total

Rebate Total, if any, will show by Sub-Total

Product Image Next to Delete box - This is set to be a scaled version, default is *.75 this can be changed

Display Taxes - List and Rebate are defined seperately in /includes/languages/english/quantity_control.php

Discounts are based on DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX setting to follow with the products_price

Pretty much everything is an option that can be turned on/off in the language files.

BE SURE TO BACK UP!

Due to size and updates about to be added and not yet included ... this version is currently on my site at:

http://www.thewebmakerscorner.com/freecall

In the Downloads Directory.

Please try to post comments, suggestions and problems on this thread, thanks!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, WOA!!! This looks REALLY cool!!!!! :lol:

I'm about to install it, but had a few questions:

1.) I already have a few of these mod installed within my store, via Ians loaded3, and then installing them myself. If I already have the mod installed, what do you recomend me doing?

I see that you have the login box as part of this contrib, I have already installed this into my store.. What should I do?

I just did a backup of my database, admin, and store so I have no worries if I mess everything up. I'm just worried that my already installed mods, will affect and or mess with the mods that are in this contribution.

2.) I see A LOT of files, some that just might even override current files such as some of the payment modules (IE: all the ones in: includes/modules/payment) Have these been included cause you made changes to them, or just included for the sake of it??

3.) I think I saw somewhere that you said that just about every feature you were able to turn on/off in the admin section. Is this true? Just checking. . . :)

That's it for now! I think I'm going to install this tomorrow cause it looks like it might take an hour or so :)

Thank you!

Hi Linda,

Thanks for referring me across to this thread. I'd like to see these mods in action. Are they available to everyone? Also are you able to pick and choose which mods are appropriate to suit individual needs. And what happens with regards your time and effort with these mods. How do you get reimbursed for your efforts???

:wink:

I always enjoy your input.

Regards Ken

The reimbursement is always optional via donations on my site, and most appreciated.

You can see how this works at:

http://www.thewebmakerscorner.com/snapmods_new/

I have this configured with customer must login to buy, but can see shop and prices. These are some of the optional settings.

Most options are defined in the language files for how you want them to run on your shop.

Many of the larger, more complex peices are done in include files so that you can modify them as needed. Example: a products_price_table.php holds everything to do with the pricing options; discounts_price.php holds all the discount prices; mo_pics.php holds the changes for Mo Pics. This makes for easier editing and the ability to move these sections around on the product_info.php file.

Changes to things like stylesheets are added at the bottom of the stylesheet provided so you can cut them and paste them into your own stylesheet.

While I include the application_top.php file, if you have a number of options set up in it, there is an additional file added cart_actions.php that contains the whole change to the // Shopping cart actions section for an easier cut and paste into your application_top.php and then you just need to add the include file above that for the new functions.

Admin changes are for things that effect products or product attributes and various enhancements to the orders.

Changes on the shipping and payment are simple IF statements added that validate each module based on should they be seen or hidden for the Free Shipping and Handling. This could also be used for other methods of validation.

The Login Box is two-fold. It's a Login Box when not logged in and a My Account box when logged in. The idea is, if you wanted to remove some of the link options in the navigation bar you can now.

For shops already including some of these other add-ons that are included in this, well, merging them might be a bit of an experience :shock:

I recommend using something like Beyond Compare to do file comparisons.

I updated the files to the November 23rd snapshot, as there were a lot of changes since November 1st and when I first wrote this add-on. Those with newer shops will have an easier time of it.

Definitely make backups of your site and data before adding this or any add-on.

If you have a live shop, I recommend making a second MySQL database to play with and a different directory with your original shop in it, modify the configure.php files to use the new database and directory and then install the changes to test them out.

Have fun with it ... :D

I am glad it worked out so easily for you :D

Now if all my Add-ons could be added to the current snapshot then there would never be an issue on functionality ... umm ... I hope :roll:

Hi,

Installed you mods...nice job. And I'm a newbee too! LOL.

Question:

If I enable flat rate in the shipping mod I notice it will tack on the flat rate...say $5.00 to the FREE SHIPPING!

Then in the next line it say's in red Free Shipping Only $5.00

And then charges the $5.00

Then the invoice show's FREE SHIPPING $5.00

and adds it to the total...

Kinda misleading?

Hi,

Installed you mods...nice job. And I'm a newbee too! LOL.

Question:

If I enable flat rate in the shipping mod I notice it will tack on the flat rate...say $5.00 to the FREE SHIPPING!

Then in the next line it say's in red Free Shipping Only $5.00

And then charges the $5.00

Then the invoice show's FREE SHIPPING $5.00

and adds it to the total...

Kinda misleading?

Oops, I guess what it's tacking on is the Handling Fee set in Shipping/Packaging.

However, some how it should indicate to the customer it is a handling fee...

If you do not want a handling Fee then that can be shut off in the Admin section.

If you need handling for other things ... you can edit the freeshipper.php module and change this line:

'cost' => SHIPPING_HANDLING + MODULE_SHIPPING_FREESHIPPER_COST)));

Got an error on the products table definitions for the prices ... :shock:

products_discount1 products_discount2 products_discount3 and products_discount4 should all be decimal (15,4)

It will work a heck of a lot better with those being proper values. :D

Linda,

Great module!

I thought I had posted this message here, but when I came back to look for it, I couldn't find it - so if it is a duplicate - sorry.

As for the error - I installed a clean 11/24 snapshot and added your files for 5.1 - simply uploaded over the existing since no changes had been made since it was a clean install.

All seemed well until I went in to the admin area and clicked on Catalog and then category/products - this error was listed above the categories:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_categories_name() in /home/sites/site15/web/creativeapparel2/admin/categories.php on line 1266

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Also getting:

when entering products

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_manufacturers_name() in /home/sites/site15/web/creativeapparel2/admin/categories.php on line 1122

AND

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_products_special_price() in /home/sites/site15/web/creativeapparel2/admin/includes/my_price_check.php on line 8

when viewing product in admin

thoughts?

first of all thanks for the mod as it slved the problem with creatinf a account

but there is one thing i have found

after installing the mod 0n the 11/24 snapshot none of my prices iether standard or rebate are showing with tax

Always open to sugestions on my site to make it better

Check and see if the function tep_get_categories_name is in the /admin/includes/webmakers_added_functions.php file.

If not, get it from the /catalog/includes/functions/webmakers_added_functions.php file and paste it in there.

I was looking in the admin/includes/ files and I do NOT have the webmakers+added_functions.php file - only in the catalog/includes/functions/ area.

Where is it?

In /admin/includes/functions is the file: webmakers_added_functions.php

Add to /admin/includes/application_top.php at the very bottom before the ?> the code:

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Functions Library

include(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'webmakers_added_functions.php');

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Functions Library

Then, make sure that you copied that file from the admin folder into your admin folder on the web.

In /admin/includes/functions is the file: webmakers_added_functions.php

Add to /admin/includes/application_top.php at the very bottom before the ?> the code:

I'm sorry if I am still not getting this, but are you saying that I should simply take the webmakers_added_functions.php from the catalog/includes and copy it into the admin/includes/functions as well?

If not, where can I get this file - I just downloaded the module from your site today and I don't see it.

Sorry and thanks for helping

I just looked again in the Zip file for v5.1 from my site.

There is a file in the /admin/includes/functions called: webmakers_added_functions.php

So, you should have it too as the file I looked at came off my website :D

But, you have to add the include file to the /admin/includes/application_top.php file for it to be accessed.

DISPLAY_PRICES_WITH_TAX in aplication_top.php is set to true

and the rebate and list price are both set to 1 to show with tax

but there is still no tax showing on the prices

Always open to sugestions on my site to make it better

Great! Added the code and presto it worked! I misunderstood and thought that if I simply uploaded your file for the contribution that the text would already be in your copy.

I am so anxious to dig into this!!!!

thanks for a great contribution!!!!!

one last thing - which file do I change in order to change the displayed text with something more understandable...ie

TEXT_DISCOUNTS_TITLE -> Discounts Title

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BIMAGE -> Big Image

TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE1 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BSUBIMAGE1 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE2 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BSUBIMAGE2 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE3 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BSUBIMAGE3 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE4 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BSUBIMAGE4 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE5 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BSUBIMAGE5 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE6 Current:

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BSUBIMAGE6

etc.

Thanks again!

Help! My images and icons are all gone - is this set in the config file?

Looks as if the script is calling correctly,they just aren't showing up -

11/24 snapshot

only contrib is this one 5.1

no SSL set yet (had done a search in the past and it seemed that this was an issue so I didn't enable yet)

suggestions???? :(

Make sure you have added to /includes/languages/english.php and other language files to the bottom:

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: All Add-Ons

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . 'webmakers_added_languages.php');

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: All Add-Ons

I currently have:

DISPLAY_PRICES_WITH_TAX in application_top.php is set to true

And in the english/quantity_controller.php:

define('DISPLAY_PRICE_LIST_WITH_TAX','1'); // 0= off 1= on

define('DISPLAY_PRICE_REBATE_WITH_TAX','1'); // 0= off 1= on

And in the german/quantity_controller.php

define('DISPLAY_PRICE_LIST_WITH_TAX','0'); // 0= off 1= on

define('DISPLAY_PRICE_REBATE_WITH_TAX','0'); // 0= off 1= on

Universal taxes are showing everywhere in english and not showing just on the List and Rebate prices in german.

NOTE: Make sure you are using v5.1 :D

TEXT_DISCOUNTS_TITLE -> Discounts Title

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BIMAGE   -> Big Image  

TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE1     Current:  

TEXT_PRODUCTS_BSUBIMAGE1     Current:  

etc.

If you are seeing that, you are not loading a language file.

Make sure you edited /admin/includes/languages/english.php to include:

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: All Add-Ons

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . 'webmakers_added_languages.php');

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: All Add-Ons