[Contribution] Quantity Controller v5.1

Ajeh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for contribution,

I'm like JeanCarlo, i've tryed to install, but ther is too much errors with database and fields, like this :

pruduct_price1 not found in table products...

in admin/catagories.php, you write a query who use field of quantityController 5.1, but i dont want install this package.

sorry for my n'glish ;-)

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_bimage' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_bimage, p.products_subimage1, p.products_bsubimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_bsubimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_bsubimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_bsubimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_bsubimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_bsubimage6, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_price_list, p.products_price_rebate, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_discount1, p.products_discount2, p.products_discount3, p.products_discount4, p.products_discount1_qty, p.products_discount2_qty, p.products_discount3_qty, p.products_discount4_qty from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

these are what I saw from admin/product/ page after I installed QC5.0,

Does anyone have any idea what was wrong with my installation ?

any help will be very appreciate. :oops:

It looks like you have not added the new fields to your MySQL database file for the products table.

Read the README.txt file and look at the Database Changes.txt file which contains all the changes to the files.

I updated my db with those db text table from QC5.1, and now everything

looks just OK, execpt this one. the pink tab on the top of the default page

bothers me a lot, just wonder How do I remove this tab (Please login to shop!) ?

Read the language files where you configure how this works and turn off the settings for it.

There is either a setting for not displaying the msg or you need to turn off the login to shop setting or comment it out ... :D

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_rand() in c:program fileseasyphpwwwcatalogincludesfunctionspassword_funcs.php on line 37

these are the error massage I saw when I try to sign up as a customer on

my testing site , where I pressed the continue botton. what was wrong?

you gotta forgive me, Linda, I am really a newbie!

Read the language files where you configure how this works and turn off the settings for it.

There is either a setting for not displaying the msg or you need to turn off the login to shop setting or comment it out ... :D

I don't get it. could you please tell me more detail about how does it

work?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_rand() in c:program fileseasyphpwwwcatalogincludesfunctionspassword_funcs.php on line 37

these are the error massage I saw when I try to sign up as a customer on

my testing site , where I pressed the continue botton. what was wrong?

you gotta forgive me, Linda, I am really a newbie!

What version of php are you running?

I guess I should for get about this.

do you set up web site for people ? I mean do you have this kind of serve,

if you do, I rather pay you for it then do it myself.

Please let me know the answer . thank you, Linda!

I am happy to help you out.

But, please email me for further info on this by clicking the email button below. This is not really a discussion for the forum.

Thanks ... :D

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: validate_password() in /var/www/domains/buddytrade.com/catalog/login.php on line 26

Hi, Linda:

here are some more problem that I really need you help. the line above were the message I see when I try to login as a customer on my testing site after I installed Quantity Controller 5.1 , OSC2.2 CVS is installed on my site.

any idea what was the problem?

What snapshot are you using?

The validate_password function was changed to tep_validate_password if I am not mistaken.

You need to edit that function call to fix it.

Hi Linda.

I installed the Quantity Controller, and it clobbered another great contribution, the Alternative Product Attribute Handler. Alternative Product Attribute Handler is a great way to have all of the Attributes on the admin's product page so you can easily check off the attributes you want for that product.

Any way of having both or is it like having my cake and eating it too?

Thanks!

Mark

Dayton

Hi Linda.

An Attribute Copier would be nice, but I am thinking more of something like the Attribute Handler. Where I can choose the attributes that I want for that specific product. They might vary from product to product.

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Linda.

An Attribute Copier would be nice, but I am thinking more of something like the Attribute Handler. Where I can choose the attributes that I want for that specific product. They might vary from product to product.

Thanks!

Mark

Attribute Sorter and Copier was based on the original Attribute Enhancer that David wrote.

It added a lot more features and a new layout.

Using the copier you can copy all attributes from a product to a product or from a product to a category of products and then edit them if needed.

It was made to speed up the addition of repetative attribute selections for like products.