osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Quantity Controller v5.1

Ajeh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_products_upc() in /home/virtual/site35/fst/var/www/html/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 567

what did I forget?

Did you make a function called tep_get_products_upc and did you load it into a file like /includes/functions/general.php or into your own function file and then connect that function file so it loads?

the catolog sections seems to be fine w/o my buy now button

where i can find it back ???

i look again after searching my language files and i found it.

You need to explain the problem a little more clearly. I have no idea what you are saying is broken. :shock:

the catolog sections seems to be fine w/o my buy now button

where i can find it back ???

i look again after searching my language files and i found it.

You need to explain the problem a little more clearly. I have no idea what you are saying is broken. :shock:

I think he means he wanted the button "Add to Chart" instead of "Login" (on the product page) which is by default turned off by your mod/contrib. It's solved, see the last line of his post (he posted it already on page 15). ;)

i am sorry linda !

my english is not the best !

the prob with the /buy now button / is fixed but i still have the errors in the admin section:

its still show me in the table header by Categories / Products the message:

TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS

and my model columne is disappeared in the Admin/Categories/products

Sounds like you are missing some code for the display of the model and missing definitions or have not added the require or include statements to your language files to pull in the definitions.

I's installing addon and get this message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_image_button() in /home/restricted/home/adventuremag/public_html/store/loja/admin/categories.php on line 983

I got in that line and find nothing. Please, I need some help.

thanks

Sounds like you are missing some code for the display of the model and missing definitions or have not added the require or include statements to your language files to pull in the definitions.

can you point me in the right direction please ?

which file should i look?

if you need the URL i will send you by pm.

Thanx again Linda !

can you point me in the right direction please ?

which file should i look?

In the readme.txt file are the include and require statements for the functions and languages.

You need to make sure that you have added these to both the Catalog and to the Admin side of the program.

When you see things like: TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS that means you are missing language file definitions.

When features are missing from the program, you have missed code changes and when you get undefined functions you have missed adding in new functions.

I have same problem where the message say...

CAT_REBATE_PRICE_TEXT showing up in the admin, I open admin/includes/language/english/quantity_control.php, and copy all the code from there. Then I open /admin/includes/language/english/catagories.php

and past the code to it, then everything show up again.

Hope this help

nouck

also, i paste define('TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS','Manufacture'); to catagories.php in admin/includes/languages/english also, to get rid of that missing heading.

I got that code from webmakers_language_specific.php in admin/includes/languages/english

nouck

These instructions here do wonders for making this Add-on work:

CHANGES TO /catalog/includes/application_top.php

application_top.php is included to show changes to the // Shopping cart actions section the whole section needs to be replaced

cart_actions.php contains the whole replacement to be made, exclude the <?php and ?>

NOTE: If you replace your application_top.php with mine, there are additional changes for other things that may or may not effect how your shop works.

You do want to add above the // Shopping cart actions line:

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Functions Library

include(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'webmakers_added_functions.php');

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Functions Library

This will add new functions and new filename define statements and includes checking for Forced login and Down for Maintenance

================================================================================
=============

CHANGES TO /catalog/includes/languages/english.php

Add to the bottom of english.php and other language files before the ?> :

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: All Add-Ons

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . 'webmakers_added_languages.php');

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: All Add-Ons

This will load general definitions in /languages and additional language specific definitions in /english

NOTE: if using multiple languages, add to the bottom of each file.

================================================================================
=============

CHANGES TO /admin/includes/application_top.php

Add to the bottom of the file just before the ?> :

This will add additional functions and additional filename definitions

=============

CHANGES TO /admin/includes/languages/english.php

This will add all general definitions in /languages and additional language specific definitions in /english

NOTE: if using multiple languages, add to the bottom of each file.

CHANGES TO /catalog/includes/application_top.php

application_top.php is included to show changes to the // Shopping cart actions section the whole section needs to be replaced

IS DONE

You do want to add above the // Shopping cart actions line:

IS DONE

=============

CHANGES TO /catalog/includes/languages/english.php

Add to the bottom of english.php and other language files before the ?> :

IS DONE

=============

CHANGES TO /admin/includes/application_top.php

IS DONE

=============

CHANGES TO /admin/includes/languages/english.php

IS DONE

but the result is the same !

the tip from nouck is working by me also now !

only i dont now where i get my models columne back in the admin/catalog/products/ ???

i have 400 sarongs and all called Sarung only the model number is different ! but now i dont now to sort it out.

only i dont now where i get my models columne back in the admin/catalog/products/ ???

i have 400 sarongs and all called Sarung only the model number is different ! but now i dont now to sort it out.

The model display is handled by the /admin/categories.php file.

Compare the one I made with the one you are using. You are missing updates to that file if you do not see the model field or the Click to change display order link in the top right corner under the Go To: box

The model display is handled by the /admin/categories.php file.

Compare the one I made with the one you are using. You are missing updates to that file if you do not see the model field or the Click to change display order link in the top right corner under the Go To: box

if i use the original one from you i have the same result only again with the header like this TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS

i change nothing in your file.

Okay let's try this approach.

Are you not seeing the model on the editing of the product or the sort function for the model?

The Sort function for the choice of by model or by product_name was made available in Attributes Sorter and Copier v5.0

Did you have the Attribute Sorter and Copier Add-On at one point? Or, perhaps think that feature is a feature of the Quantity Controller v5.1?

I have not combined those two together into on seperate Add-on yet.

That is something you will need to do until those features are merged together.

I read your readme.txt and do as what it said exept this.

=============

CHANGES TO /admin/orders.php

Admin change for Order Status to update download settings for Max days and Downloads

Add a new status Updated and set its value in the /admin/includes/languages/english/downloads_controller.php

Additional display information is included and emails include order_id in the subject

===============================================

I need some more detail please.

Thank You.

Linda:

I have been reading all the postings about Attributes Sorter & Copier v5.0 and Quality Controler 5.1... Even asked you a question about weights and attributes with Attributes Sorter & Copier v5.0... and got a reponsne. Thanks!!

I basically need to be able to offer volume discount (while still charging the appropriate shipping fees) to a 2.2 version I set up earlier this week, therefore your Quality Controler seems to actually be the best choice. I did make quite a few changes already to the cart...

Unfortunatly, I am very confused :? 2 questions:

1- Any plan to offer the volume discount feature on its own real soon?

2- If one follow the direction provided in the readme.txt file to the letter, including using the Database Changes.txt sql, it should work, righ? Or is there other things to do/change etc. You mentionned somewhere a new 5.2 version...??

Again, thanks for such great contribs....!

Jean

Okay let's try this approach.

Are you not seeing the model on the editing of the product or the sort function for the model?

The Sort function for the choice of by model or by product_name was made available in Attributes Sorter and Copier v5.0

Did you have the Attribute Sorter and Copier Add-On at one point? Or, perhaps think that feature is a feature of the Quantity Controller v5.1?

I have not combined those two together into on seperate Add-on yet.

That is something you will need to do until those features are merged together.

I think i miss interpret your readme file

Attributes Copier

From the Admin categories.php when copying a product to a DUPLICATE product you have the option to copy the attributes as well. This does NOT copy download file attributes. This ONLY copies attribtues on DUPLICATE products.

Attribute Sorter from products_attributes.php

The only difference upcoming in the next day or so will be the additional of my Attribute Enhancer for /admin/categories.php in v5.1

This release does not include the Attribute Enhancer on Admin products page.

It will be in the next release in the next day or two. I did not have time to add it and debug it.

It will be created from the categories.php in this release.

i thought its inside -> also now i have to mixab both ???

thanx for pointing me in the right direction

1- Any plan to offer the volume discount feature on its own real soon?

2- If one follow the direction provided in the readme.txt file to the letter, including using the Database Changes.txt sql, it should work, righ? Or is there other things to do/change etc. You mentionned somewhere a new 5.2 version...??

I am not planning on pulling this part of the Quantity Controller out to be seperate.

I am planning on making it based on percentage of price on the discounts rather than a specific price.

If you follow the read me to the letter ... there are a couple errors in it ... :shock:

The fixes are listing in the threads on this topic. Main things are a couple of changes for definitions and all price values should be decimal 15,4 and I think I have them listed differently in the readme file.

I cannot recall off the top of my head if these were all fixed in Quantity Controller v5.1 on my site or not.

When I have some time I will try to update the files if I find they still have this error on them in the definitions.

There is nothing majorly wrong ... just a few things that should of been added as switchable options for if you want to use them.

Looking at the code, they are not difficult to turn off if you do not want the features.