• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EXTRA PAGES INFOBOX VERSION 4.60

wathiere

Hi,

In the installation readme file, it was written to modify : catalog/admin/includes/boxes/tools.php

But in my 'boxes' directory, I haven't any files called tools.php

Thanks for helping !

Look in admin/includes/boxes/tools.php

it is part of the standard installation

• 2 months later...

I'm getting the following errors in the admin side with this contrib.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /mounted-storage/home61c/sub007/sc38141-KAJA/the-comfort-zone.org.uk/admin/extra_info_pages.php on line 577

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /mounted-storage/home61c/sub007/sc38141-KAJA/the-comfort-zone.org.uk/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /mounted-storage/home61c/sub007/sc38141-KAJA/the-comfort-zone.org.uk/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

What have I done wrong? It looks FAB store side tho!

I'm getting the following errors in the admin side with this contrib.

What have I done wrong? It looks FAB store side tho!

I can be such an idiot! :blush: After re-reading the installation file, I noticed the TROUBLESHOOTING section at the bottom. Lo & Behold... I amended admin/extra_info_pages.php accordingly and the errors magically disappeared!! But now I have a different problem...... :-"

On the admin side I see the pages and am able to edit them but store side tells me no such page exists!

If I figure this problem out as well, I'll post my solution for others but in the meantime, any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.