• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PaypalIPN error at checkout_paypalipn.php!

man0n

I installed paypalIPN by first time and when i press confirm it appear:

1054 - Unknown column 'billing_name' in 'field list'

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, comments, currency, currency_value) values (...

[TEP STOP]

I think i must alter table orders, but i can't find where is the changes at your docs...

:shock: :?:

It looks like you tried adding the PayPalIPN contribution for the "new checkout code" but your installation still has the "old" one. The billing name fields were added to the orders table as part of the November 1 commits.

Restore to where you were before adding PayPalIPN, and use this version of the contribution instead: http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ions,698/type,1