• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

DIBS payment method

nikita

Good evening, community members!

I use a DIBS payment method in my shop. So I've installed the last version from oscommerce contributions.

And I've got problems with it!

Actually, I use 2 payments methods in my shop: Check/Money order and DIBS. When I purchase something in my shop and I choose Check/Money order payment method, my order confirms very well. But when I use DIBS method, after checkout_confirmation page I get into DIBS payment window, where I insert card number etc. The last step in DIBS payment window is the following:

Screenshot

After that I click on "Next" button and I see the shopping_cart page and it's empty.

In my DIBS admin account (https://payment.architrade.com/admin/) I see the order and the money has been reserved in a customer bank card account. But I don't see the order in my osc admin - there's nothing. And in the database there is no order added.

So, may be you can help me with that problem. In my opinion, maybe I lost a session when processing and that's why I'm redirected to an emty shopping cart, or maybe some files redirects be there. At this moment I need help.

If you need any source code files from my shop, please tell and I'll show them.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot for all our community members. It's amazing that we are together and we have opportunity to help each oher.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've got the same problem. It doesn't occur always, maybe in 1 out of 5 payments. It's really annoying because I can't always track from who the payment is, meaning I lose these transactions despite the customer wanted to buy! Or do you know if there is some way of seeing the credit card holders name in the Dibs admin?

I think this problem has to do with pop-up blockers, but I don't know how to work around it. I've added a note on my site asking people to disable pop-up blockers, but either they don't (or don't know how to), or the problem lies elsewhere.

I just checked if I had installed the Dibs Fix properly, and it turned out I had forgotten to change "YOURDOMAIN" to, well, my domain. Can't believe I was that stupid! :D Anyway, I'll see if that solved the problem.

Another theory: What if the problem comes from that some customers simply don't click "Next" after the payment is made. I would be reluctant to do so myself. One thinks that it's just one of those "Close" buttons, and then you just close the window instead on clicking the button to do so. To avoid this, I just added this text in the check-out procedure of my site:

Important: Make sure you finish the payment process by clicking "Next" after the payment has succeeded. Otherwise the money will be drawn from your credit card, but no order will be placed. If you don't receive an order confirmation, please contact us.

• 4 months later...

Which DIBS fix are you talking about? The latest post on the DIBS contribution page was done on April 30th 2008. With this version installed I still experience the problem you mention. Some DIBS payment orders won't run all the way through and I'm wondering if it's a user error or if it's a bug in the osC shop.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have got the same problem as nikita in the first post.

Worked just fine until about 10 days ago.

I have searched and searched the net and this forum for hours, a lot of people have had (or still has?) the same problem, but I have not seen anyone describing the remedy/how to fix/what to look for.

osCommerce <--> dibs

Anyone, please post some hints to bring me closer to a fix. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...