Sign in to follow this  
jpweber

Having Issue with Bundled Products

Well, I've merged a gazillion contributions onto my personal site, but I'm having a couple problems with my site.

(1) One I set the bundles in the admin section, I update it, well, if I go back into the product edit, the bundle is missing from the line. I double checked my admin/categories.php, and all the p.products_bundle's are in the SQL queries, so that's not it.

(2) Where do you set the price for the bundle?

(3) I tried to set a bundle on a product's page, and I come up with these values:

This product contains the following items:

Cost of separate parts: $0.00

You save $-199.00

The price of the product on the page is $199, and I want to bundle it with a product that's $229, and sell it for 15% off. Can someone familiar with this contribution tell me how to do so?

(4) Does this mean you have to create an entirely separate category for the product bundles?

Thanks a bunch Griffith, all ...

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...