• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

selecting different option from drop down menu , item disapears from cart

pure11

something weird is happening i dont know why

i have items such as markers on my store and drop down menu with different colors to select from

when user adds the color which is already selected, it adds to cart normally, then i go to repeat this process same way, it adds second item to cart no problems

but when i go to select a color from the drop down menu and i add that , the other 2 items disapear.

i tested this and its only making the rest of the items already in the cart disapear when i select a different option from the drop down menu

can someone please help me i have no idea why its doing this

thanks

ah i tested the store using IE instead of FireFox and none of these problems existed

maybe i need to restart my computer or firefox,

i should get some sleep 12 hours straight on here might be the reason why ill test firefox again tomorrow after i shutdown restart computer tomorrow morning

I, too, am having the same problem. However, I am having the problem in IE as well as in Firefox.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

my problem fixed! it had to do with my firefox cache i guess, i restarted it and the problem went away..

also, i logged in admin and went to Tools and then Cache, and i reset all 3 of the caches, that seemed to help fix the problem, try doing this

Archived