Sign in to follow this  
monstredeminuit

oscAffiliate banner problem AND "headers already sent" problem

Hi,

I installed OscAffiliates 2.7.1 and I am running into two problems.

1) Banners wont show in admin pannel

When I try to upload a banner, it simply wont upload to the server. If I upload it manually via FTP, and I set the correct path in the admin pannel of OscAffiliates, the banner doesn't show. Any ideas why?

2) In the public section of the store, I get this message at the top of the page, on every page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/martinp/public_html/ilovebianca.com/catalog/includes/filenames.php:127) in /home/martinp/public_html/ilovebianca.com/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Any idea how to fix this error message?

Thank you,

I have found the solution and I am posting it in case someone else runs into this problem.

There were spaces after the ?> at the end of two modified php files in my include folder. It seems PHP doesn't like it when there are spaces at the end of a page.

I have found the solution and I am posting it in case someone else runs into this problem.

There were spaces after the ?> at the end of two modified php files in my include folder. It seems PHP doesn't like it when there are spaces at the end of a page.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your posting of your solution - it's always helpful for others!

Have you found the solution to the problem #1?

I am having the same issue, the banner doesn't upload, but it works fine if sent manually via FTP.

Regards,

-Ben