• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2checkout mess - help.

stimbata

I tested the 2checkout system and the communication is working but in the e-mail from 2checkout I saw that I have ordered different product that has never existed in my osShop, but it is in the 2checkout account. I found that the only one thing similar between the real product (in 2checkout) and the my osShop is the ID. It seems that the 2co system gets products_attributes_id (automatically given when you set product attributes) and use it to checkout the product with the same ID in the 2co product list. I'll be very satisfied if I can change the "products_attributes_id" manually. Somebody help pls smile.gif ... or any ideas how to go successfully with the 2co payment. 10000000x

Ok my reply has nothing to do with your talking about, so I apologize for that. :blink:

However I'm seeking help on how in implement the PayPal IPN Module. I've created my Private key and Public Certificate using Cron-Jobs included from my webhost admin panel (cPanel).

I'm puzzled on what to do with the certificate that I downloaded from PayPal's website?? The file is named paypal_cert_pem.txt. Does it need to go on my server if I already have my own SSL installed? I've read everything I can and I just can't find the answer I'm looking for? Maybe I've passed over something, maybe I haven't. If one of you knows where to take it from here I would really appreciate it. The module claims to be trouble free, but I've spent five hours to get to the point I'm at now. Please help me if you know how to properly install this module. You can either PM me, post here or email to webmaster[at]tntride[dot]com. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Travis

Edited by Jan Zonjee