• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

my computer'screen's not big enought (2nd)

badcape

i've check on the desk' right click thinking resolution could be the reason but no, it could'nt be! and i won't buy a bigger monitor 'coopco'. :lol: , so, the thing is the top and bottom bars are ok, only the site itself 'apears' three times bigger... before it happened, i worked on the design in stylesheets.css and index.php.... i've check this files twice maybe more times.... i guess i've modified something.... please, help me 'cause i can't find out what's wrong with my site!

Thanks to the whole osCommerce Community.

Prod Server: Percona Server via UNIX socket Percona Server version: 5.5.40-36.1-log - Percona Server (GPL), Release 36.1, Revision 707
 phpMyAdmin 3.5.8.2 Database version: libmysql - 5.0.96 PHP extension: mysqli
version Oscommerce-RC2A php 5.3 with many add-ons/up-dates ...... and liters of coffee !
Local dev: EasyPHP DevServer 14.1 VC9  "Minakami"  avec oscom 2.3.1 + Them switcher, Grid system et css 24 col 1280 px width, KissIT_image thumbnailer, lightbox,  Invoice editor, Superfish horizontal navbar, Quick inventory, margin report, PWA (purshase without account), Products field groups, Products Extra fields Footer boxes... modified to my personnal needs....

Re-posting a thread you have already started is not only against the forum rules, it is unfair on the other posters that have had their threads pushed down.

If you post a URL, someone might be able to understand your problem.

i've check on the desk' right click thinking resolution could be the reason but no, it could'nt be! and i won't buy a bigger monitor 'coopco'. :lol: , so, the thing is the top and bottom bars are ok, only the site itself 'apears' three times bigger... before it happened, i worked on the design in stylesheets.css and index.php.... i've check this files twice maybe more times.... i guess i've modified something.... please, help me 'cause i can't find out what's wrong with my site!

Seriously, set the site width in css. There is a contrib called Fixed Width Site With CSS.

FYI, I use

.fixcenter {

/*

*/

width: 955px;

background: #ffffff;

color: #3333FF;

margin: auto;

text-align: center;

}

Archived