• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Payment module

Hello, I searched this thread for some answers but no dice.

During the paypal confirmation when I click return to merchant I receive this error

1054 - Unknown column 'products_stock_attributes' in 'field list'

insert into orders_products (orders_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price, final_price, products_tax, products_quantity, products_stock_attributes) values ('12', '32', '', 'Team Robotics', '15.0000', '15', '0', '1', '2-17')

[TEP STOP]

In my website payment preference I have auto return set to on and return url set to

http://www.mysite.com/catalog/checkout_success.php

Any ideas?

It's saying there is a missing field in the database named "products_stock_attributes." That is not a standard field so you probably added a contribution and forgot to upload the database changes.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Guys I am a newbie so forgive me

I added the Qt Pro 4.3 contribution and found where the error is coming from in checkout_process.php

//**si** 14-11-05 fix missing att list

asort($products_stock_attributes_array, SORT_NUMERIC);

$products_stock_attributes = implode(",", $products_stock_attributes_array);

//**si** 14-11-05 end

} else {

asort($products_stock_attributes_array, SORT_NUMERIC);

$products_stock_attributes = implode(",", $products_stock_attributes_array);

$attributes_stock_query = tep_db_query("select products_stock_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " where products_stock_attributes = '$products_stock_attributes' AND products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($attributes_stock_query) > 0) {

$attributes_stock_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_stock_query);

$attributes_stock_left = $attributes_stock_values['products_stock_quantity'] - $order->products[$i]['qty'];

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " set products_stock_quantity = '" . $attributes_stock_left . "' where products_stock_attributes = '$products_stock_attributes' AND products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

$actual_stock_bought = ($attributes_stock_left < 1) ? $attributes_stock_values['products_stock_quantity'] : $order->products[$i]['qty'];

} else {

$attributes_stock_left = 0 - $order->products[$i]['qty'];

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " (products_id, products_stock_attributes, products_stock_quantity) values ('" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "', '" . $products_stock_attributes . "', '" . $attributes_stock_left . "')");

$actual_stock_bought = 0;

}

}

}

where and how do I insert the product_stock_attributes database, if that is the problem.

The database is a separate item from your files. Check the instructions for the contribution and it should say something like "upload the database file." You have to do that using a program that allows access to the database, usually phpmyadmin, which your host probably offers.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons