• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] OneBip Payment System Support Thread

dynamoeffects

Sorry if I didn't understand correctly, but there aren't any download links in the actual email, just a link to the user's account page where the download links should show up.

Is the order status still not being set correctly once the payment status has been updated? I mean is the order status that's being set once payment has been completed not the correct one necessary to unlock the downloads?

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

sorry the email is a link to my account in osc i.e www.STORENAME/account_history_info.php?order_id=971

The status of the order is being set correct to download now no.4 which is the same status I use for downloads for all other payment modules and works perfect for them.

the order status is being set fine, thats what I dont understand.

it is authorising the salea and download I am postive of that, but it is ignoring the filename/link to the physical file

example. If I enable Check/Money order module and tell that to set it to status Download Now which is ID 4. I checkout and soon as it completes I get the links just like this

check.jpg

If I do this with onebip it sets it to download now id 4 and lists the file name and expiry, but it doesnt seem to know where the file is locatad so doesnt enable the download links.

this is example of it not working with onebip order module using the same status that check/money order uses

onebip.jpg

also to prove it is either ignoring the attribs for the download or cant work out where the files are. If I unassign the download file name out of the arrtribs for any product and I checkout using check/money order I get the exact fault I get with onebip. which is the 2nd image above which just lists the name, expiry date but no download links

so the onebip system is doing something different to what the other payment modules does with the attribs or file downloads

Edited by danielcompton

Ah, thanks for being so descriptive, I see what the problem is. This module uses a different checkout_process.php than someone checking out with another payment module would use. Apply the same changes to OneBip/checkout_process.php that you did to /checkout_process.php when you installed Super Download Shop and see what that does.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

I have tried using winmerge on the checkout process files, got close to it working.. it now list all the files in the group i.e my group download has 16 files and it will list them all individually with super download controller

before I merged the files it just listed 1 file to download, it now lists all the files..but still no links...

So running out of ideas now

If any chance at all you could take a look at the super download contrib here

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4868

it has the check_out process file and a clear intsrcution file about the contrib.

If looks complex, I am happy for you to have access to my store and files to try and resolve and I happy to pay for this to be down..as something I REALLY want to use..

a lot of peopl use super download controller now.. as large .zip files are slow and often corrupt when downloading..so with this I can group the files and it lists them all seperate with seperate links

thanks

3 questions. I'm using osc2nuke (a oscommerce 2.2 contribution for phpnuke.) none of the database tables have been altered that i know of to support the hybridge. i also installed super download shop and it's successfully working with paypal ipn. i'm very excited to incorporate onebip and thanks for this contribution.

i have set up my account on onebip, set my pricing for the different countries, followed the installation instructions.

1. i am getting an error on line 190 of product_info.php when the following code is called

$showOneBip = $OneBip->ProductStatus($_GET['products_id']);

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/..../product_info.php on line 190

I'm assuming this bit of code checks to see if the product/download has a onebip flag of 1 associated with it. In that event, is there another way to write this so i don't get this error? it's not displaying the buy it now button or any other info and keeps me from moving forward with the transaction

2. i heard there was a test server for testing this api with onebip and oscommerce. how would i set that up?

3. what are the correct order status settings for my administration side? there's 3 different settings and i'm not sure what they should be.

thanks in advance!

Strange, I thought that I had already replied to you.

1) Make sure you included the /includes/application_top.php modification because that's where the $OneBip object gets set up.

2) You need to log into your OneBip account and go to "My Sites & Items" -> "My Items." Then find the product that you want to test and click on the "Test" link. It will create a temporary login that you can use to test your setup. Then go back to your store and click on a OneBip button that uses that price point and when you get there, select one of the countries (not the US) and enter in the test login information.

3) Do you mean so that downloads will work correctly? You'll need to reference your download controller's orders status setting to correspond with the OneBip order status. However, downloads won't always be available immediately because it sometimes takes a few minutes for the money to be debited from the customers' phones.

Edited by dynamoeffects

Strange, I thought that I had already replied to you.

1) Make sure you included the /includes/application_top.php modification because that's where the $OneBip object gets set up.

2) You need to log into your OneBip account and go to "My Sites & Items" -> "My Items." Then find the product that you want to test and click on the "Test" link. It will create a temporary login that you can use to test your setup. Then go back to your store and click on a OneBip button that uses that price point and when you get there, select one of the countries (not the US) and enter in the test login information.

3) Do you mean so that downloads will work correctly? You'll need to reference your download controller's orders status setting to correspond with the OneBip order status. However, downloads won't always be available immediately because it sometimes takes a few minutes for the money to be debited from the customers' phones.

Thanks for the reply. Weird. osc2nuke does use a couple modified bits of code. osc2nuke has it's own header that works in conjunction with application_top.php, so I added require_once('OneBip/OneBip.php'); in the top of that osc2nuke header file, that got me past the fatal error. Now it displays the option to buy with mobile phone on qualifying products (products that i have set up in my admin menu for use with onebip). So, obviously, it's working good now in the sense that it knows which products qualify and acknowledges them.

Now we have a new problem. When I click on option to buy, it just goes to the next part of the checkout process with oscommerce (displaying the what's in my cart page). But it should go to onebip.com at that point, correct? I'm looking at checkout_process.php in my onebip folder and it says it's supposed to take me to the login page for unregistered users. Is this supposed to take me to my websites registration page or the onebip.com registration page? What part of the code would i look at to fix this?

I feel like I'm close on this.

Your other 2 answers cleared up my confusion on those issues. Thanks :) Great contribution. I've been wanting to offer a feature like this in oscommerce for a year now!

The OneBip/OneBip.php file should be catching the add-to-cart action and sending the user to the login page. Maybe the change in application_top.php is too low in the code and the normal process is getting in the way. Try moving it up more towards the the top of the script (not all the way at the top, but higher).

Edited by dynamoeffects

no dice. i tried moving that bit of code all over the application_top.php and also my osc_header.php file - nothing changes. still goes to the cart without onebip intercepting the call. since osc2nuke is not an official version of oscommerce qualified for support on these forums, i probably shouldn't waste this support thread with questions about it. however, if you wouldn't mind helping me out via private msg, i'd really appreciate it. let me know.

• 3 years later...