• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CallerServices.php Error

pilotdave

After countless hours of tring to figure this out, I thought I'd make a post. The Paypal payment mod was working correctly and then suddenly started giving us this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/p/i/l/pilotdave/html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp/PayPal/CallerServices.php163

We have not changed the SDK files at all. On line 163 on the CallerServices.php we have $this->_logger->log('DEBUG setEndpoint: '.$this->_endpoint, PEAR_LOG_DEBUG);

The error appears every other day; it seems to happen every 24hr period. We are using Godaddy Hosting, but have taken payments in the past and it just stopped working. Anytime we go through the last step of check out or click on the Paypal button to check out through Paypal, we get this error.

It seems we are using the latest version of the PHP SDK. What kind of changes would have caused this error? What needs to be done to fix it? Our site is down and we need help. Thanks in advance.

- David

• 3 years later...