• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zone Rates: How do I get multiple zones?

brimmy

I am new to OSCommerce and I find myself somewhat lost on how to set up the various modules. I want to have a flat rate shipping to various zones (Canada, US, Europe, etc). How do I go about setting this up? My modules only list one zone and there's no link to create another.

I am new to OSCommerce and I find myself somewhat lost on how to set up the various modules. I want to have a flat rate shipping to various zones (Canada, US, Europe, etc). How do I go about setting this up? My modules only list one zone and there's no link to create another.

You can set up additional zones in admin. Locations / Taxes ----> zones

You can set up additional zones in admin. Locations / Taxes ----> zones

There are already 181 zones under that module. The shipping module still only has Zone 1 Countries, Zone 1 Shipping Table and Zone 1 Handling Fee. How do I designate a zone 2 and a zone 3?

There are already 181 zones under that module. The shipping module still only has Zone 1 Countries, Zone 1 Shipping Table and Zone 1 Handling Fee. How do I designate a zone 2 and a zone 3?

OK, so set up more under tax zones and use them for shipping.

Go to includes-> modules -> shipping -> zones.php

Modify

$this->num_zones = 1; -> change from 1 to how many zones you'd wish...

and then save the file.

Hope this helps.

Go to includes-> modules -> shipping -> zones.php

Modify

$this->num_zones = 1; -> change from 1 to how many zones you'd wish...

and then save the file.

Hope this helps.

Everyrhing correct. Just Add.....uninstall and reinstall the zone module to have it working perfectly.

I hope it works

• 3 weeks later...
Everyrhing correct. Just Add.....uninstall and reinstall the zone module to have it working perfectly.

I hope it works

Thank you!! I was just trying to make an additional zone today and was having trouble. I edited the php file for 2 zones, but it still wasn't working. Saw your post, uninstalled and reinstalled the zone module. Success! Thanks again.