• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ship gear method

sridhar

Hi to everybody,

Is any body hear about shipgear method integration with oscommerce, i dont know about shipgear method, if any body know about this plz help to me how to integrate and how to use this method in oscommece site.

Regards,

B.Sridhar

Hi to everybody,

Is any body hear about shipgear method integration with oscommerce, i dont know about shipgear method, if any body know about this plz help to me how to integrate and how to use this method in oscommece site.

Regards,

B.Sridhar

Ship Gear is used as a thrid party product for integration the major carriers (ie. UPS, FedEx) and with a few accounting systems. I haven't heard of it integrating with any websites though. I will call my contact at Ship Gear tomorrow and report back here.

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

Ship Gear is used as a thrid party product for integration the major carriers (ie. UPS, FedEx) and with a few accounting systems. I haven't heard of it integrating with any websites though. I will call my contact at Ship Gear tomorrow and report back here.

Thanks for your reply and plz suggest with the full details.

Thanks for your reply and plz suggest with the full details.

As far as ShipGear is involved, it only integrates with the accounting systems.

I am not sure how you would integrate it with osCommerce, but if you are looking to integrate osCommerce with any of your shipping carriers, then you should be able to use an ODBC Driver for MySQL to link into the DB within osCommerce. What exactly are you looking for.

Do or Do Not, there is no try.