• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking far a log or audit trail

rforeman

Hi Everyone,

We are using the Exact Payment Gateway and Chase Paymentech to process credit card payments. The client in question was charged twice on her credit card, but she intended to place only one order and OSC confirmed only one order. We have issued a refund and Chase Paymentech claim the problem is with OSC.

We are trying to diagnose the problem and need a log or audit trail. The server's raw access logs do not provide enough information.

Is there a log or audit trail in OSCommerce, or available via a contribution. We have searched unsuccessfully.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Ron Foreman

647-999-8543

[email protected]

Store URL: www.kingwestflowers.com/catalog/

Ron Foreman

EmpowerYou

(647) 999-8543

If this is the only time it's happened and has been working without error before than I would say it was an isolated error.

I would suspect the customer clicked the Confirm button, nothing happend (connecting to the gateway) and clicked it again thus creating a duplicate payment.

If you have a way to check the transactions on the gateway server see if they are date/time stamped and I would suspect you see two instances going through with seconds of each other.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Bob!!

The transactions were 30 minutes apart with two payment authorizations. We still do not have a solution but it hasn't happened again.

Ron

If this is the only time it's happened and has been working without error before than I would say it was an isolated error.

I would suspect the customer clicked the Confirm button, nothing happend (connecting to the gateway) and clicked it again thus creating a duplicate payment.

If you have a way to check the transactions on the gateway server see if they are date/time stamped and I would suspect you see two instances going through with seconds of each other.

Ron Foreman

EmpowerYou

(647) 999-8543

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

My Site hosted by GoDaddy, when i try to send request to Paymentech Gateway i didn't get any response and Page can't be displayed error is coming. I had checked that CURL is working fine and there is no other version related issue. Any Help will be appriociated !!

Thanks,

arya