• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CVV2 Module leaving CC# blank

I am trying to install the CVV2 module into OSC and am not getting the CC# in the order database. I have followed the instructions and gone through the process several times. When I revert back to the original CC module (the one not for production use), the number comes in fine with my test orders. I need to have CCV field and encrypt the CC# in the database. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
I am trying to install the CVV2 module into OSC and am not getting the CC# in the order database. I have followed the instructions and gone through the process several times. When I revert back to the original CC module (the one not for production use), the number comes in fine with my test orders. I need to have CCV field and encrypt the CC# in the database. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Did you ever fix this? Anyone know how to fix this?