Sign in to follow this  
polowrx

Product Specifications

Are there any contribs out there that allow for detailed product specs to be populated into the database then displayed on the product information page? I am working with a third party content management company which provides detailed specifications. I need a feature as described to get the most out of their service.

I have attempted searching for contributions but have not found anything that would help my situation.

Are there any contribs out there that allow for detailed product specs to be populated into the database then displayed on the product information page? I am working with a third party content management company which provides detailed specifications. I need a feature as described to get the most out of their service.

I have attempted searching for contributions but have not found anything that would help my situation.

This is exactly what I am looking to accomplish. I will be using Product tabs to get the tab effect but how can I create all of the fields for product specs???? My content managment provider will provide the data. I just need to present it.

example.gif