• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SEO URL's, Header Tags, Ultra Pics working, need to add MVS

Does anyone have SEO URL's, Header Tags controller, and Ultra Pics to work correctly together. Seems the only problem I have is in admin/categories.php. I would appriciate it if someone could offer some assistance in getting the file to work correctly with my current modifcations and the addition of MVS.

I have also installed other contribs but they don't seem to be causing any conflicts.

Thanks in advance for your response.

I'd like to add that i could also use some info on this

i've got ultimate seo runing and auto thumbs. but the for obvious reasons the installation file isnt very helpful once seo is installed as the files have changes exactly where htc needs its alterations need to be made.

cheers

I'd like to add that i could also use some info on this

i've got ultimate seo runing and auto thumbs. but the for obvious reasons the installation file isnt very helpful once seo is installed as the files have changes exactly where htc needs its alterations need to be made.

cheers

There is a categories.php file out there that happily joins both header tags and SEO urls. Then, Ultra pics can be added with no conflict. The real problem is MVS. The installation conflicts with 3 or 4 lines in admin/categories.php when header tags, SEO and Ultra pics is installed. The rest of the install is cake. If someone could help with editing this file that would be excellent.

Edited by polowrx