• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

manufacturer2 2.0

andes1

Hi!

I wonder how i can have the manufacturer 2 in index.php so when i choose a category it opens a second dropdown were i can choose gender for the product. Right now it opens 2 tables one for the dropdown for brands and one for manufactur 2.

Hopefully i can manage to make the brand and manufactur 2 to work together but i dont know how i can code this to work.

I dont want a manufactur 2 box beacuse i dont have any boxes on my site i only want the elseif statement to work in index.php so if i have connected a product with gender so should a second dropdown open over the product in the list were i can choose gender to sort the product.

Hope you understand what i mean.

Regards Tony

Edited by El_Heso

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

I wonder how i can have the manufacturer 2 in index.php so when i choose a category it opens a second dropdown were i can choose gender for the product. Right now it opens 2 tables one for the dropdown for brands and one for manufactur 2.

Hopefully i can manage to make the brand and manufactur 2 to work together but i dont know how i can code this to work.

I dont want a manufactur 2 box beacuse i dont have any boxes on my site i only want the elseif statement to work in index.php so if i have connected a product with gender so should a second dropdown open over the product in the list were i can choose gender to sort the product.

Hope you understand what i mean.

Regards Tony

Just change the name of your manufacturer2 to Gender and create two manufacturers one male and one female. Unless someone else has had time to work on the "multiple selection" part, currently there is no way for someone to select a brand and gender and have it return items that have both manufacturers attached.

I am sure since you've installed it and its working on your site, you can see how exhaustive and time consuming it was to put together, I had hoped that the community could elaborate on the work I did (just as I had done with my predecessors). I just do not have the time to get back into it for an update to the contribution.

I am working many hours on combining the results of manufacturer + manufacturer2 + manufacturer3 ...... with a go button at the header or index page.

For example :o

MANUFACTURERS=BRAND

MANUFACTURERS2=GENDER

MANUFACTURERS3=STLYE

MANUFACTURERS4=PRICE RANGE

Then choose 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 .......(or choose 2 and 3 and 4, or choose 1 and 4 etc...) and display the combined results.

I guess there should be constructed a new boxe file eg. manufacturers_all.php that will include the combined code of all 1,2,3,4,.......

Can anyone help me in this?

I am working many hours on combining the results of manufacturer + manufacturer2 + manufacturer3 ...... with a go button at the header or index page.

For example :o

MANUFACTURERS=BRAND

MANUFACTURERS2=GENDER

MANUFACTURERS3=STLYE

MANUFACTURERS4=PRICE RANGE

Then choose 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 .......(or choose 2 and 3 and 4, or choose 1 and 4 etc...) and display the combined results.

I guess there should be constructed a new boxe file eg. manufacturers_all.php that will include the combined code of all 1,2,3,4,.......

Can anyone help me in this?

Tell me if you manage to get that to work

Regards Tony

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I've just follow all the steps, in admin panel it show well but it dont appear in html?

What could be wrong, what file do I need to check to solve this problem?

Thanks

Edited by jomagi

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed MANUFACTURER2 MODULE in my client's website www.licenseplates4u.com, everthing looks fine, until I try to create a product and select a 2second manufacturer, the problem looks like IS NOT SAVING the second manufacturer.

I really appreciate if someone can help me.

Here is my categories.php code

-----------------------------------///------------------------------------------------------

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php 1755 2007-12-21 14:02:36Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => (int)$sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

$categories_image = new upload('categories_image');

$categories_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($categories_image->parse() && $categories_image->save()) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {

$action = 'new_product';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => (int)tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => (float)tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => (int)tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

}

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, manufacturers2_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, manufacturers2_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', now(), " . (empty($product['products_date_available']) ? "null" : "'" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "'") . ", '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers2_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

break;

}

}

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table width="899" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<?php

if ($action == 'new_product') {

$parameters = array('products_name' => '',

'products_description' => '',

'products_url' => '',

'products_id' => '',

'products_quantity' => '',

'products_model' => '',

'products_image' => '',

'products_price' => '',

'products_weight' => '',

'products_date_added' => '',

'products_last_modified' => '',

'products_date_available' => '',

'products_status' => '',

'products_tax_class_id' => '',

'manufacturers_id' => '',

'manufacturers2_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.manufacturers2_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);

} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']); }

$manufacturers2_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers2_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers2_id, manufacturers2_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS2 . " order by manufacturers2_name");

while ($manufacturers2 = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers2_query)) {

$manufacturers2_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers2['manufacturers2_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers2['manufacturers2_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

<script language="javascript"><!--

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

//--></script>

var tax_rates = new Array();

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {

echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";

}

}

?>

function doRound(x, places) {

return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);

}

function getTaxRate() {

var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;

var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {

return tax_rates[parameterVal];

} else {

return 0;

}

}

function updateGross() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);

}

function updateNet() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);

}

//--></script>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER2; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers2_id', $manufacturers2_array, $pInfo->manufacturers2_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

updateGross();

//--></script>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></form>

<?php

} elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

} else {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id, p.manufacturers2_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);

$products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;

}

$form_action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

} else {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_url) {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) {

$pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);

if ($pos_params != false) {

$back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);

$back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);

} else {

$back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];

$back_url_params = '';

}

} else {

$back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;

$back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="smallText">

<?php

/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));

}

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image', stripslashes($products_image_name));

echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK, 'name="edit"') . '  ';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE);

} else {

echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT);

}

echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>';

?></td>

</tr>

</table></form>

<?php

}

} else {

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');

echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');

echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

$categories_count = 0;

$rows = 0;

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {

$search = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']);

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$categories_count++;

$rows++;

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id']))) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {

$category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);

$cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);

}

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a> <b>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"> </td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$products_count = 0;

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");

} else {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");

}

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {

$products_count++;

$rows++;

// Get categories_id for product if search

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath = $products['categories_id'];

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] == $products['products_id']))) && !isset($pInfo) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {

// find out the rating average from customer reviews

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select (avg(reviews_rating) / 5 * 100) as average_rating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

$pInfo_array = array_merge($products, $reviews);

$pInfo = new objectInfo($pInfo_array);

}

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">

<?php

if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';

} else {

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);

}

?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$cPath_back = '';

if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array)-1; $i<$n; $i++) {

if (empty($cPath_back)) {

$cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];

} else {

$cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];

}

}

}

$cPath_back = (tep_not_null($cPath_back)) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back . '&' : '';

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?> </td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

switch ($action) {

case 'new_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newcategory', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=insert_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NEW_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', '', 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'edit_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_EDIT_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=update_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_EDIT_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', $cInfo->sort_order, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

if ($cInfo->childs_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_CHILDS, $cInfo->childs_count));

if ($cInfo->products_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_PRODUCTS, $cInfo->products_count));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_CATEGORIES_INTRO, $cInfo->categories_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_PRODUCT_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$product_categories_string = '';

$product_categories = tep_generate_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product');

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_path = '';

for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($product_categories[$i]); $j < $k; $j++) {

$category_path .= $product_categories[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';

}

$category_path = substr($category_path, 0, -16);

$product_categories_string .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('product_categories[]', $product_categories[$i][sizeof($product_categories[$i])-1]['id'], true) . ' ' . $category_path . '<br>';

}

$product_categories_string = substr($product_categories_string, 0, -4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $product_categories_string);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_PRODUCTS_INTRO, $pInfo->products_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $pInfo->products_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'copy_to':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

default:

if ($rows > 0) {

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents

$category_path_string = '';

$category_path = tep_generate_category_path($cInfo->categories_id);

for ($i=(sizeof($category_path[0])-1); $i>0; $i--) {

$category_path_string .= $category_path[0][$i]['id'] . '_';

}

$category_path_string = substr($category_path_string, 0, -1);

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $category_path_string . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $category_path_string . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $category_path_string . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));

if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);

} elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));

if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));

if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');

}

} else { // create category/product info

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);

}

break;

}

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {

echo ' <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;

echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo ' </td>' . "\n";

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I was wondering if anybody had this contribution working with the Ultimate SEO URL's contribution?

Thanks,

Ben

HELLO

long time without be here:

i'm not familiar with seo url i use seo-g, anyway if seo url works with manufacturers, it should work with manufacturers2 2.0.

only look for any reference to manufacturers, and mimic or copy the same references but to manufacturers2 2.0.

as i said earlier manufacturers2 2.0 is my vil plagiarism to manufactures. so anything that affect

manufacturers you can make it affect manufacturers2 2.0. too.

Hi,

I installed MANUFACTURER2 MODULE in my client's website www.licenseplates4u.com, everthing looks fine, until I try to create a product and select a 2second manufacturer, the problem looks like IS NOT SAVING the second manufacturer.

I really appreciate if someone can help me.

check aging the db command provided.

next if this command is correct, check the code that write on your db. consult the installation instucctions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

can i use this contrib to make it working in product_listing with a second dropdown were i can sort/filter the products after gender if i make manufacturers2 to gender??

I have tryed to install this contib but i always get 2 tables one for the ordinary dropdown and one for the manufacturers2 dropdown

Regards Tony

• 1 month later...

next if this command is correct, check the code that write on your db. consult the installation instucctions.

Hello. I appreciate this contribution. It helps me a lot.

But I have a problem same as lsousa04.

I installed MANUFACTURER2 MODULE but when I add or update a product, I can't save manufacturer2.

The data is saved except manufacturers2_id.

I checked sql which is provided and saw my database. There is manufacturers2_id column in products table.

And I checked installation of the module. I think I did as it says.

I didn't get 'check the code that write on your db. consult the installation instucctions'.

Could anyone give me some advice?

• 2 weeks later...
I installed MANUFACTURER2 MODULE but when I add or update a product, I can't save manufacturer2.

The data is saved except manufacturers2_id.

Sorry to bother you. I could solve the problem.

Thanks

aki

• 2 weeks later...

Hi andes1,

I just started to install manufactors2, actualy 2, 3, 4, and 5 to get it over with in one installation in case I need extra manufactors in the future.

On the index.php modification it states to insert from <!-- Manufacturers2 Modification Begin--> to <!-- Manufacturers2 Modification end--> My site

is a bit, ok, very moded, between "Modification Begin" and "Modification end" I have about 8 active modules including product_listing.

Now, my question is do I need to include all these modules including product_listing on every manufactors index for mod to work correctly?

Or can I just insert from "Modification Begin" to last line of code $image = $image['categories_image']; } ?> ???

I' thinking that if all modules have to be included, then every time I add or edit index.php in moded area I have to do it to all 5 manufactors. ???

As you can imagin 5 manufactores in 1 index.php will cludder the page with a lot of script. Can I insert additional manufactors script in index.php by way

of includes or modules ??? Example: <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'manufacrors2.php'); ?> ???

See the demo site: http://youreshopping.com

Any advice will be apreciated very much!

Hi andes1,

I just started to install manufactors2, actualy 2, 3, 4, and 5 to get it over with in one installation in case I need extra manufactors in the future.

On the index.php modification it states to insert from <!-- Manufacturers2 Modification Begin--> to <!-- Manufacturers2 Modification end--> My site

is a bit, ok, very moded, between "Modification Begin" and "Modification end" I have about 8 active modules including product_listing.

Now, my question is do I need to include all these modules including product_listing on every manufactors index for mod to work correctly?

Or can I just insert from "Modification Begin" to last line of code $image = $image['categories_image']; } ?> ???

I' thinking that if all modules have to be included, then every time I add or edit index.php in moded area I have to do it to all 5 manufactors. ???

As you can imagin 5 manufactores in 1 index.php will cludder the page with a lot of script. Can I insert additional manufactors script in index.php by way

of includes or modules ??? Example: <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'manufacrors2.php'); ?> ???

See the demo site: http://youreshopping.com

Any advice will be apreciated very much!

Hi guys, I have the answers to my questions,

YES, we need to include the full code in index as told in Install

Regading modules within index code: I you want to show any modules in manufacturers results

you need to insert them again in the new index code.

NO, we can not include index script as a module.

I spent 2 hours figuring this out, now you don't have to.

See it in action on this demo site... http://youreshopping.com

Note: this is not an avtive store

By the way this contribution is AWSOME!!!!!!! Thank you Sooooooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie

Hello Ronnie

I just read your post, i'm glad that you find the solution for that... is easy to figure it out... but too long and LONG to bring it to the practice, i'm imaging that you spent a lot of time adding 5 manufacturers... CONGRATULATIONS for your final results.

Hello Ronnie

I just read your post, i'm glad that you find the solution for that... is easy to figure it out... but too long and LONG to bring it to the practice, i'm imaging that you spent a lot of time adding 5 manufacturers... CONGRATULATIONS for your final results.

Hello Ronnie

Thank you for the reply Andes,

YES, It was a time consuming, but worth it.

I will be posting the 5 manufaturers install package soon so no one

else has to go through it again.

I gust have one bug and it's not with the manufacturers I installed.

It's my original manufaturers, I have it moded to work as Shop by price.

The additional box that shows with (All categories) when a price range is selected

is not sorting, It's just refreshing the page.

Any idea where I can find this bug?

Thanks again,

Ronnie

• 1 month later...

Hello. Thanks for the constibution. I'm using it to categorize as 'Country'.

I have one question. Has anyone been showing manufacturer2 in product listing?

I installed 'Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings' and manufacture is shown in product listing already.

But I'd like to show manufacturer2, too.

'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' is shown in index.php and includes/modules/product_listing.php.

So I thought I could duplicate the parts and named 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER2'.

But it doesn't work.

Could anyone give me some advice?

Thanks in advance.

Aki

I have the manufacturer as a clickable link in my product info page. Here's the code I use to show it (you'll have to do this to every manufacturer. ie: manufacturer2, manufacturer3, etc.). You'll have to adjust the class and table cells to fit your site.

<?php
$manufacturer_query = tep_db_query("select m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p  where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id");$manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturer_query); ?>
 <tr>
<td align="left" class=main><?php 		
	if (tep_not_null($manufacturer['manufacturers_name'])) {
		echo TEXT_MANUFACTURERS, '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $manufacturer['manufacturers_id'] , 'NONSSL') . '">'. $manufacturer['manufacturers_name'] . '</a>';
	}
	?></td></tr>

Notice, there is an "echo TEXT_MANUFACTURERS" in there. You'll have to add the information to your language file to have that display correctly.

define('TEXT_MANUFACTURERS', 'Your Text Here: ');

So, what you'll see in your product listing is this:

Your Text Here: Manufacturer

Clicking the Manufacturer will take you to the products from that manufacturer.

For those of you who dont know how to transfer this info to the manufacturer2, here it is:

<?php
$manufacturer2_query = tep_db_query("select m2.manufacturers2_name, m2.manufacturers2_id from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS2 . " m2, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p  where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and p.manufacturers2_id = m2.manufacturers2_id");$manufacturer2 = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturer2_query); ?>
 <tr>
<td align="left" class=main ><?php 
			if (tep_not_null($manufacturer2['manufacturers2_name'])) {
		echo TEXT_MANUFACTURERS2, '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers2_id=' . $manufacturer2['manufacturers2_id'] , 'NONSSL') . '">'. $manufacturer2['manufacturers2_name'] . '</a>';
	}

?></td>
 </tr>

define('TEXT_MANUFACTURERS2', 'Your Text Here: ');

Thanks a lot, Rachael!

Your sample helped me to show manufacturer2 on my product listing.

I added a data as PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER2 on configuration table.

And I duplicated PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER & renamed it as PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER2 on index.php and product_listing.php.

Thanks,

Aki

• 4 weeks later...