• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

order confirmation - shipping method

vourlismenos

Hi, I'm kind of stuck with this. I don't know what has caused it. I'm building a quite modified site (http://www.e-paintballshop.gr/ecommerce/) for a client and I just realised that in the stage of the order confirmation if someone changes the language (the site is in english - greek) the text about the shipping method doesn't change. Anyone has an idea what is going on?

at first I thought it might be a the pickup module (I realised the problem after I installed it) but I uninstalled it and nothing....

Any ideas would be great!

Thanks

the translations are there.

Actually it retains the language with which you enter the payment procedure. If I start paying in English it will appear in English and everything will be perfect until I try to change the language to Greek while in the confirming stage. If I start the payment in Greek, again everything is OK, until I try to change the language to English....:S

• 11 months later...
the translations are there.

Actually it retains the language with which you enter the payment procedure. If I start paying in English it will appear in English and everything will be perfect until I try to change the language to Greek while in the confirming stage. If I start the payment in Greek, again everything is OK, until I try to change the language to English....:S

Hi,

Why should a customer want to change the language in the middle of an order process??

Greetings,

Edze

Archived