• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding 'Search' to my website?

nicegift

OSC already comes with Search out of the box.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

OSC already comes with Search out of the box.

I have been searching for almost a whole month and did not find anything. Forums, Contributions, Internet you name it, I have search for it.

Now I ask the question to get an answer. Tell me the answer or don't reply to me. SIMPLE

Now I ask the question to get an answer. Tell me the answer or don't reply to me. SIMPLE

Hi,

This is a FREE help service, with comments like you have made, most people will back off and leave you to it!

When you have done a clean install of OSC, you have a basic search box on the front page with a link to an advanced search function. As the previous poster politely said "OSC already comes with Search out of the box".

Have two of us misunderstood your question? Or what are you trying to do?

Have a cool day

I did give you a simple answer, OSC already comes with Search out of the box. How much of a simpler anwser to you need.

Sounds like to me you are to ignorant to run a store in the first place since the answer is right in front of your face and then you come back with a rude remark after your question was answered.

If you expect any help from ANYONE you need to show some respect an not expect it.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.