• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding Quantity Box to Products Page

Okay, so I went to tips and tricks in the OSC knowledgebase, and followed the instructions for this... Adding Quantity Box to Products Page

Once I did that, if I tried clicking on the "add to cart" button in the products page, it would add the item to the cart, but 29 or 30 times!

So I thought, stuff that I will delete it. So I just went back and delted the codes that I put in...

Well I have stuffed up somewhere along the track... and now when the add to cart button is clicked it doesn't add anything to the cart.

I am thinking I am going to need the original scripting for product_info.php and includes\application_top.php, and just replace everything I have with the original...

can someone help with this please? I am really needing my shop up and running TOMORROW!

Okay, so I went to tips and tricks in the OSC knowledgebase, and followed the instructions for this... Adding Quantity Box to Products Page

Once I did that, if I tried clicking on the "add to cart" button in the products page, it would add the item to the cart, but 29 or 30 times!

So I thought, stuff that I will delete it. So I just went back and delted the codes that I put in...

Well I have stuffed up somewhere along the track... and now when the add to cart button is clicked it doesn't add anything to the cart.

I am thinking I am going to need the original scripting for product_info.php and includes\application_top.php, and just replace everything I have with the original...

can someone help with this please? I am really needing my shop up and running TOMORROW!

If you site has been modified use "compare and merge" or similar software to compare you files with a fresh copy you can download. This should highlight any errors or missing code ... make the changes and upload the file. If not just download a new copy and upload the files.

Edited by WS Evolution

compare and merge isnt going to help you in this situation though.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.