• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ebay auction manager for OSCOMMERCE

quicklyshop

noppie,

looks like you may have some more cURL problems. The "/tmp/ebay_cookie" is the location the ebay cookie is downloaded to and accessed. Do you have OSC running on a windows machine? If so you would need something like C:\ebay_cookie

Hope that helps. I thought you had this running on the old version. The cURL part of the contrib has not changed.

:D :D

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no I have it running on linux and my server is on linux..

they up graded I will ask if they did something to the php..

would running in safemode have anything to do with it.

Naomi

safe mode may.....do you know if there is a /tmp directory on the server? This is a absolute path not relative. Most linux machines use the /tmp directory for things like cache and such, temporary files. Even such things like temporary cookies.

<_<

Edited by smitty1

yes there is a tmp.. now they just upgraded to php4.3.3

the have the sites set up as virual would that have anything to do with it.

you know i went through a long time thinking it was me.. now it starts again.. this time I am not letting them get away with it.

I have this scripted in stalled and it works..

Smitty I just feel like crying.

Naomi

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"">

<html>

<head>

<title></title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">

<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Quanta Plus">

</head>

<body><?php

// FIND BOOKS ON PHP AND MYSQL ON AMAZON

$url = "http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-5640957-2809605";

$ch = curl_init(); // initialize curl handle

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$url); // set url to post to

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FAILONERROR, 1);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);// allow redirects

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1); // return into a variable

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 3); // times out after 4s

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); // set POST method

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "url=index%3Dbooks&field-keywords=PHP+MYSQL"); // add POST fields

$result = curl_exec($ch); // run the whole process

curl_close($ch);

echo $result;

?>

</body>

</html>

I'm having a little trouble with shipping being added to the cart. When I update the shipping charge in Admin section, it doesn't show up in the cart when checking out. The shipping charge shows $0.00. Whats going on?

Also can someone please explain to me what product mapping exactly is?

So your running a virtual directory based on your user info. Hmm I thought you had this already running under Auctionblox's contrib. This part of the contrib is exactly the same, nothing changed. The so the amazon cURL request works ok? But it does not have any cookie requests in it. Ok, try this:

goto /admin/includes/fuctions/get_auctrion_info.php

in the cURL requests try changing the /tmp/ebay_cookie

to tmp/ebay_cookie (remove the / in front of tmp)

if that does not work try changing the /tmp/ebay_cookie

to /ebay_cookie

Hopefully that will solve your problem.

:blink: :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Unfortunately this great contribution and just about any mention of it have been removed from the OSC site. If you hurry, you can see this here (quickly before it too is erased from memory):

This is not true... The contribution has been moved temporarily whilst issues with it are being investigated.

Please try and refrain from FUD until an outcome has been reached.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

I dont understand what the "issue" is. It IS a FREE contribution, and WORKS really well as a FREE contribution. The "pay-for-service" is completely optional and is not needed or required for the contribution itself to work. I personally do not subscribe to the auctionblox subscription and can testify to the fact that although I am only using the FREE contribution, I am helped and assisted with it promptly.

Just exercising my Freedom of speach, this is my opinion only!

Tammy

I dont understand what the "issue" is. It IS a FREE contribution, and WORKS really well as a FREE contribution. The "pay-for-service" is completely optional and is not needed or required for the contribution itself to work. I personally do not subscribe to the auctionblox subscription and can testify to the fact that although I am only using the FREE contribution, I am helped and assisted with it promptly.

Just exercising my Freedom of speach, this is my opinion only!

Ah the good old freedom of speech :)

The osCommerce team have a few issues with the contributions which we are discussing with the author.

The contribution will return soon.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Thanks for clearing things up, Mark.

We all hope the contribution returns soon. Auctionblox has put a lot of work into it and if anyone had read the other thread he provided a lot of support as well. He was also helping out in the new Paypal contribution. I was waiting on new versions for both of the contributions before install; I assume many others were as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Everyone,

It is finally Done!

The new contribution can be found here. I recomend if you have auctionblox's contrib installed to uninstall it first (less confusion). Well with no more delay her it is:

Automated Auction Process v1.0

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1739

Please let me know your feedback!

:D  :D

Hello,

I have installed this contra Automated_Auction_Process_v-1.0 and when I hit the update button it comes up with nothing. I have double checked everything including the titles matching but still can't get the auctions to show in my admin.

Everything else seems to work okay.

I am running a new install 2ms2 with a few mods.

Any suggestions?

There is one other thing. At the bottom of the auction where it says "Or for fastest payment after the auction ends Click Here" if you click on it you get this error:

Warning: main(admin/includes/functions/get_auction_info.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dappasco/public_html/catalog/auctionout.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'admin/includes/functions/get_auction_info.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dappasco/public_html/catalog/auctionout.php on line 62

If this is because the auction isn't over than I guess it is okay but shouldn't we get a message like "please wait until auction closes for this function or something to like that instead of an error?

thanks

Dappa Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just installed Automated Auction Process v1.0. Done the mods and I get this error on main page:

1146 - Table 'micros2u_oscommerce.TABLE_TEMPLATE' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_TEMPLATE where template_name = 'Original'

[TEP STOP]

Also on Admin page I get this error:

Warning: main(includes/classes/split_page_results.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/micros2u/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 154

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/split_page_results.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/micros2u/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 154

Can any body help. The sql Database TEMPLATE is definately present!

One part of the upgrade that I couldn't do was the following:

In /product_info.php. I couldn't find this line "<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET;?>">

You are supposed to modify this line

Any assistance greatly appreciated

Dave

Rumbey,

Check if you made the changes to databases.php. SQL is looking for a table called "TABLE_TEMPLATE", which obviously won't exist in your database. There should be some type of define ('TABLE_TEMPLATE', 'template'); code that should be in the instructions.

Changed a setting in application_top and the problem has gone but created this error:

Fatal error: Class messagestack: Cannot inherit from undefined class tableboxmessagestack in /usr/home/micros2u/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/message_stack.php on line 20

I' think it maybe due to auctionblox rements that I uninstalled?

Any ideas?

Dave