Sign in to follow this  
Demitra

Border spacing but NOT in Internet Explorer

I have the contribution Product Listing in Columns v2.2-Contr.112 installed and now I just want to put some simple spacing between each product. In CSS I have my border spacing set and works nicely in Firefox and Opera but does anyone know how to add spacing in Explorer since Explorer doesnt support border spacing? From all I have read, I believe it has something to do with cell spacing but I cant for the life of me figure out where this would apply. I have played with the cell spacing in product_listing.php and product_listing_col.php but it doesnt do anything. Can anyone help? :'(

I have the contribution Product Listing in Columns v2.2-Contr.112 installed and now I just want to put some simple spacing between each product. In CSS I have my border spacing set and works nicely in Firefox and Opera but does anyone know how to add spacing in Explorer since Explorer doesnt support border spacing? From all I have read, I believe it has something to do with cell spacing but I cant for the life of me figure out where this would apply. I have played with the cell spacing in product_listing.php and product_listing_col.php but it doesnt do anything. Can anyone help? :'(

Perhaps you can add a new variable to the class productListingBox (extends tableBox, see includes/classes/boxes.php, bottom of the file): $this->table_cellspacing = 'x';?

Perhaps you can add a new variable to the class productListingBox (extends tableBox, see includes/classes/boxes.php, bottom of the file): $this->table_cellspacing = 'x';?

Thanks for the tip- will try it out now!