Sign in to follow this  
amir.magdy@gmail.com

2checkout return URL

i have just downloaded oscommerce yesterday so i assume i have the latest versions of everything

i created a 2checkout account and configured return URL to be

http://www.bazaregypt.com/pm2checkout_process.php

which i was told by the FAQ @ 2 checkout the problem is i don't have this page and i don't know how to get it or install it

now my website is configured correctly that it moves to 2checkout and displays the right information but it does not return to my websote so i can get confirmation that this process is complete or anything ...

i don't know what to do i have been checking forum entries and googling the past day

can anyone here help me? :'(

no problem should ever be solved twice..

i have just downloaded oscommerce yesterday so i assume i have the latest versions of everything

i created a 2checkout account and configured return URL to be

http://www.bazaregypt.com/pm2checkout_process.php

which i was told by the FAQ @ 2 checkout the problem is i don't have this page and i don't know how to get it or install it

now my website is configured correctly that it moves to 2checkout and displays the right information but it does not return to my websote so i can get confirmation that this process is complete or anything ...

i don't know what to do i have been checking forum entries and googling the past day

can anyone here help me? :'(

pm2checkout_process.php is the return url for the old 2checkout modules, for the new one try with checkout_process.php

att..if you need a pm2checkout_process.php file, there is one in the latest 2checkout version in the contributions section.

Edited by toyicebear

i already did try this URL as it's the one in my ftp root folder

but i still don't get redirected from 2checkout...

it just stops at the confirmation page in 2checkout site!

no problem should ever be solved twice..