• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

redirecting to shopping_cart.php after successful purchase

jimbeeer

I'm using the Protx Direct contribution 4.4 and, although i'm getting a successful purchase with it logging in the database and sending me the confirmation email, it seems to be redirecting to shopping_cart.php telling me i have no items in my cart rather than checkout_success.php. This is about the 5th shopping cart site i've worked on but the first one to ever redirect to the wrong page!

Can someone give me a point in the right direction about where the redirect is contained and why it might be going to the cart page. Would the redirect be coming from Protx or would it be coming from the osCommerce pages?

Any help is greatly appreciated as i've got to get the entire site working within the next 2 days.

-James

I haven't come across this problem with the module before.

The code concerned is in protx_process.php:

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

tryt removing or commenting out and see if that solves your problem

Tom

I am so damn stupid i'm ashamed to call myself a web developer. When i was skinning the front pages i put the wrong php code about the <html> tag so it was redirecting because it wasn't fulfilling criteria that it wasn't supposed to fulfill.

Thanks for your help though, it was greatly appreciated that you took the effort in the first place.