• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer List Improved - Adding Number of Orders

I have installed the Customer List Improved mod and like it very much. It would help me if I could also view # of orders in the list and even sort by most ordered. The query I am working with is:

$customers_query_raw = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_dob, ci.customers_info_date_of_last_logon as last_logon, ci.customers_info_number_of_logons as num_logons, ci.customers_info_date_account_created as date_account_created, a.entry_city as city, a.entry_state as state_alt, z.zone_name as state, ctry.countries_iso_code_2 as country,c.customers_newsletter, a.entry_country_id, c.member_flag from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " ci on c.customers_id = ci.customers_info_id left join " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " ctry on a.entry_country_id = ctry.countries_id left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on a.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id " . $search . " order by " . $db_orderby . " " . $sort;

I'm guessing I would have to do something like

left join" . TABLE_ORDERS . " o on c.customer_id = o.customer_id" .

...and at that point I'm not really sure how to issue a count of numbers in o.order_id

If someone could push me in the right direction or give me a field where the customers orders are already counted (summed) that would be great.

Thank you.

Solved myself.

Posting the solution if someone else looks for it (or I need to find it again)

Found this line

while ($customers = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_query)) {
  $info_query = tep_db_query("select customers_info_date_account_created as date_account_created, customers_info_date_account_last_modified as date_account_last_modified, customers_info_date_of_last_logon as date_last_logon, customers_info_number_of_logons as number_of_logons from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . $customers['customers_id'] . "'");
  $info = tep_db_fetch_array($info_query);

and below it added

//BOF: Add Orders to table		
	$order_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as number_of_orders from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers['customers_id'] . "'");
	$order_count = tep_db_fetch_array($order_count_query);
	$info = array_merge($info, $order_count);
	//EOF: Add Orders to Table

then added to the table list the call to the array

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo ($info['number_of_orders']); ?></td>

• 2 weeks later...