• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

¡¡ Help ! oscommerce problem with mozilla firefox

import

In the first place they excuse my language, I am using a translator.

I have problems of visualization of my store online, in Internet to explorer is seen perfectly, but in other navigators the page is not loaded completely.

I need to that it can help me, since my capacity to program in very short, thank you very much.

I looked at your site and it took a long time to load. When it did, it was fine but your image files are too large. That is why it is taking so much time. Try reducing your image files to 40-50 KB.

I looked at your site and it took a long time to load. When it did, it was fine but your image files are too large. That is why it is taking so much time. Try reducing your image files to 40-50 KB.

but the images are perfect, which does not leave are box, in any case I am going to lower the size of the images to see that it happens.

When you're loading dozens of product images with sizes of 400 kB or more you should not wonder that it takes a long time....

the problem is not by the size of the images, so that to explorer perfect load.

I have changed the images 49kb and everything follows equal, is only seen with Internet explorer, some suggestion?

thank you very much.

I have no clue which images you are talking of, but your product images are still the same size than yesterday. I cleared my cache and took another look but still the same. Clear the cache of your IE and it will take also the same long time.

OK, first you have 111 html code errors............. Hum could affect download

Check your site here and fix errors

http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input

coding in a style sheet like this is not acceptable if you are not using this code you either need to delete them or learn to /*mark out code like this*/

<!--

.style3 {

color: #FF0000;

font-weight: bold;

font-style: italic;

}

.style2 {color: #FFFFFF}

.style1 {

color: #FFFFFF;

font-style: italic;

font-weight: bold;

}

-->

Warning! The total number of objects on this page is 91 - consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Combine, refine, and optimize your external objects. Replace graphic rollovers with CSS rollovers to speed display and minimize HTTP requests.

Warning! The total number of images on this page is 88 , consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Combine, refine, and optimize your graphics. Replace graphic rollovers with CSS rollovers to speed display and minimize HTTP requests.

Warning! The total size of this page is 3659496 bytes, which will load in 747.53 seconds on a 56Kbps modem. Consider reducing total page size to less than 30K to achieve sub eight second response times on 56K connections. Pages over 100K exceed most attention thresholds at 56Kbps, even with feedback

Warning! The total size of your images is 3558505 bytes, which is over 30K. Consider optimizing your images for size, combining them, and replacing graphic rollovers with CSS.

Caution. The total size of your external CSS is 7686 bytes, which is above 4080 bytes and less than 8K. For external files, try to keep them less than 1160 bytes to fit within one higher-speed TCP-IP packet (or an approximate multiple thereof). Consider optimizing your CSS and eliminating features to reduce this to a more reasonable size.

Caution. The total size of your external multimedia files is 6570 bytes, which is between 4K and 20K. Consider optimizing your multimedia and eliminating features to reduce this to a more reasonable size. Or, consider a vector-based format such as Flash or SVG.

OMG with that kind of content how the heck do you expect it to download at all. What are you thinking?

Not to mention you have 11 or 12 images not found......... further slowing down a bloated page.

Finally I have solved it, the problem was not of the images, the problem was so that in style.css this sign needed } ,now already is seen perfectly, thank you very much by the great aid that I have received.

thank you very much friends; -)

It is that the problem that queria to solve to era the one that boxes is not veian, already is solved, the time of load gives me equal, so that what it interests to me it is that my clients see the great photos to see with detail which they buy, thank you very much.

Archived