• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting Started

I'm just attempting to get this contribution working on my site. I've installed several other contributions have learned much along the way. After reading the installation instructions, installation of this contribution didn't look very difficult. I've uploaded the files successfully, I did the database thing successfully. However, my admin doesn't show the Store Feeds that the instructions mention. I do have the Configuration - Feed Settings. So I'm stuck on step 5:

STEP 5: Go To Admin -> Store Feeds and sign-up for whichever accounts you wish to push your store feeds to. Be sure to write down all login information and account info.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I obviously missed something somewhere, even though I've double-checked everything. Thank you.

I'm just attempting to get this contribution working on my site. I've installed several other contributions have learned much along the way. After reading the installation instructions, installation of this contribution didn't look very difficult. I've uploaded the files successfully, I did the database thing successfully. However, my admin doesn't show the Store Feeds that the instructions mention. I do have the Configuration - Feed Settings. So I'm stuck on step 5:

STEP 5: Go To Admin -> Store Feeds and sign-up for whichever accounts you wish to push your store feeds to. Be sure to write down all login information and account info.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I obviously missed something somewhere, even though I've double-checked everything. Thank you.

Please ignore!! Upon yet a third checking of the files, I realized one file didn't upload correctly and was showing 0 as the size. I reuploaded it and now I have the Store Feeds choice in my admin. Thanks!