• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] PayOffline (Pro)

I'm guessing you've selected a payment zone - that's the most common reason for payment modules not to display - if you set payment zone to --none-- does it display?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you've selected a payment zone - that's the most common reason for payment modules not to display - if you set payment zone to --none-- does it display?

Thanks for coming back. Changed the payment zone to none but still no sign of it in the checkout screens. Strange one. Never happened before on a payment module.

Wonder what else it can be.

Cheers

Steve

I don't bother doing backups. I love the thrill of screwing it all up!

odd - the only things that should stop it appearing are if the module is disabled (i.e. "Do you want to accept PayOffline iPro payments?" set to false in admin) or due to the zone settings - other modules appear ok do they?

Thanks for coming back. Changed the payment zone to none but still no sign of it in the checkout screens. Strange one. Never happened before on a payment module.

Wonder what else it can be.

Cheers

Steve

Mmmm. I changed the sort order and then it appeared. Strange. So now it's working so I guess it fixed itself.

glad to hear it's sorted - any more probs let me know and I'll see what I can do

No probs, it also works with the zone enabled so it seems cool. I guess I won't be able to test until I get my merchant numbers etc..

Hi Tom,

Got my merchant details today.

One small question. Is is the case that when you test you are not able to create a barcode. The testing I have done so far does not create a bar code in the email or when I click on the link in the order history. I get the following error. 'INVALID TRANSACTION ID'.

I guess when you go live you have the barcodes created. Is this true. if so I can activate it today. I wait for you to come back.

Cheers

Steve

You should get barcodes displayed when using the test settigns - both on checkout_success.php and in the confirmation email

Hi Tom,

We are considering using Payoffline.

From a shoppers point of view have you had many complaints (ie too difficult to use etc)?

What about people that say they made a payment but theres no trace of it (ie they didnt).

Thanks for your feedback.

I've not had many transactions via PayOffline but no problems or complaints so far about (sometime customer's choose it and never actual pay or complain).

If the payment isn't listed in the payoffline admin then they haven't paid - if there's discrepancy let me know

I've not had many transactions via PayOffline but no problems or complaints so far about (sometime customer's choose it and never actual pay or complain).

If the payment isn't listed in the payoffline admin then they haven't paid - if there's discrepancy let me know

Thanks for your feedback. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

The first part is because of a missing define in the language file, add the following to includes/languages/english/modules/payment/payofflinepro.php

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYOFFLINEPRO_TEXT_ERROR','Error processing payment. The error returned was: ');

As for the actual error 'Data error' it's quite difficult to say what the problem is as PayOffline don't have an integration document listing the error messages. If you open includes/modules/payment/patofflinepro.php and edit line 126:

From

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . urlencode($response['InsertTransactionResult']['diffgram']['dsBarcode']['Results']['Description']), 'SSL', true, false));

to

//tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . urlencode($response['InsertTransactionResult']['diffgram']['dsBarcode']['Results']['Description']), 'SSL', true, false));

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . urlencode('<pre>'.print_r($response,true).'</pre>'), 'SSL', true, false));

and try the transaction again.

When the error occurs copy the results and post them here.

Tom

Hi,

I have just followed these instructions and I receie the error:

"POSSIBLE HACK ATTEMPT DETECTED IN PAYMENT RESPONSE - TRANSACTION NOT PROCESSED"

Any ideas?

Have you correctly set your "Secret Key" and ticked the "Always use MD5 signatures" in the payoffline admin area?

Note that the merchant key & secret keys are different for the test mode and live mode

Have you correctly set your "Secret Key" and ticked the "Always use MD5 signatures" in the payoffline admin area?

Note that the merchant key & secret keys are different for the test mode and live mode

Yeah i've checked all of these - after doing some investigation it seems that the global vars aint being set - ie they still appear as TABLE_PAYOFFLINEPRO etc

Any ideas?

I followed install.html to a tee....

Are you sure you've done this step:

7. Edit includes/database_tables.php

* At the end of the file (but before the ?> ) add:

define('TABLE_PAYOFFLINEPRO', 'payofflinepro');

• 3 months later...

Hi

I am using your payoffline module and it works very well. Thanks.

I can get barcode on checkout, get the bar code in an email that side is ok.

It's when the customer pays. I dont seem to get the call back to mysite to update the status from processing to payed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Andy

R3velution sport

www.r3vel.co.uk (still in development )

If you do a transaction in test mode then go to the payoffline test admin screens and select "Simulate payment" what response does it display?

I get an email from payoffline to say that the payment has been recieved, but order history in oscommerce admin is saying processing. I have 10 other test orders that say processing. Besides that it works fine.

Thanks for the reply

If you do a transaction in test mode then go to the payoffline test admin screens and select "Simulate payment" what response does it display?

e.g. Status 200 or 404 or 500 etc (normally with a textual message also)

e.g. Status 200 or 404 or 500 etc (normally with a textual message also)

Hi

Thanks for the replys.

It looks as though not everything works in the test server.

I done a live test and set the expiry to one day. My site admin has now updated itself to

"09/17/2008 22:00:05 Payment period expired Payment not received before the expiry date"

Just need to adjust the date thing, but thats another story :)

Andy

• 1 month later...

New Version Uploaded

- Small fix to code that was causing a anti-hack attack check to skip

- Added "Post Office" text & logos

- Updated invoice / payslip

- Changed files: changelog.txt

Hi,

Just upgraded to latest version, but....

It broke the installation.

I get the error PHP Fatal error: Class 'soapclient2' not found in /var/www/html/shop/includes/modules/payment/payofflinepro.php on line 98, referer: https://www.xxxxxxxxxxx

Changing soapclient2 to soapclient gives a whole world of other errors.

Could you point me in the right direction to sort this out please?

Also, there is a filename error for the post office logo, file is called po_logo_large.gif, file called is pp_logo_large.gif - simple fix, but just thought you'd like to know!

Cheers

Andy

Thanks for the heads up about the wrong filename - sorry!

Regarding the other error are you sure you've uploaded the includes/classes/nusoap folder?

Edited by perfectpassion

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Regarding the other error are you sure you've uploaded the includes/classes/nusoap folder?

Yes, however, the latest upload has fixed the problem.

Everything works now OK, other than the barcode!

The checkout_success screen displays the 'no image' graphic, rather than the barcode, as does the print link form this page.

The email however, does have a barcode

There are no PHP errors occuring.

Thanks in advance!