• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

attribute name TEXT is not showing up in cart

rvdwetering

I installed more options 2.0. If I add an extra option, it appears on the shopping cart, except if this is a text field. All the other fields (optionlists or radio) disply correctly both optin name and option value, But if it is a texts only the value is shown.

I searched the forum but couldn't find a sollution.

Help wanted

• 2 months later...
I installed more options 2.0. If I add an extra option, it appears on the shopping cart, except if this is a text field. All the other fields (optionlists or radio) disply correctly both optin name and option value, But if it is a texts only the value is shown.

I searched the forum but couldn't find a sollution.

Help wanted

I have a similar problem. I am using the Product Attributes - Option Type feature and everything seems to work ok apart from when you look at the order.

Basically everything appears normal in the shopping cart but when order the new attributes are not being carried forward. If anyone could help with this I would be greatful.

It is reasonable urgent as the site needs to go live today.

• 3 months later...

same problem, I have option type feature and attribute sets installed but when i add a text option the inputed value isnt being shown on the shopping cart like it should =/

instead its showing the option value that you put on the admin/product_attributes page...which is a constant...

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone resolve this? I also have product attributes installed. It appears to be working when I order; however, an order came through where someone was charged for the product attribute, but the value I see in the admin and db refers to the attribute ID. The attribute allows customers to type in a name, but the value that came through in the db/admin = TEXT?

Any ideas?