Sign in to follow this  
pureliving

mass image upload to image folder

Can someone please advice me, i understand easy populate can be used to simplify how to upload product information, but is there any contribution that can upload thousands of images from inside of a folder on my computer, and place them into the images directory of the website, without actually using the single product input, instead so that only images can be imported in the images directory.

Some one please kindly advise me if there is any possiblility, so this may work along side easy populate.

I would also like this....

Try FILEZILLA .

Works great to upload images in bulk to your webhost, as well as doing a site "backup" and download your files to your local PC.

And best of all, its free.

'Rexx

Rexx,

I don't believe that even easy populate correlates the product with the image. Uploading all of the images to the catalog/image folder does put them on the server, but does not link them to the product. I think this is what the OP is asking for.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Easy Populate allows the path to the image to be set. So uploading the images using an ftp program as mentioned is all that is needed.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Need Help? See this thread and provide the information requested.

How to Upgrade to the latest version

Recommended SEO Addons

Thank you Jack, I didn't know that.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)