osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Use Search-Engine Safe URLs ERROR !

uncentaur

hi

i have installed this contribution:

AP URL Rewriting

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../search,rewrite

and when a customer wants to add a product to his product cart, the cart remains zero

this happens only when the Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development) option in admin site is TRUE, like it should be for html links

here is my page: www.i-playsex.com

can anybody can provide me any help please?

thanks

hi

i have installed this contribution:

AP URL Rewriting

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../search,rewrite

and when a customer wants to add a product to his product cart, the cart remains zero

this happens only when the Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development) option in admin site is TRUE, like it should be for html links

here is my page: www.i-playsex.com

can anybody can provide me any help please?

thanks

I would remove the contribution, set Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development) to false

Install the best SEO URL contrib by Chemo called Ultimate SEO URLs.

thanks for reply

i have installed the Ultimate SEO URLs: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2823 before but i had some other errors that i couldn't fix up: like the prices to all products to my store reseted to zero and even when i added a product to store, with a price different then zero the product showed up with zero price in store

i will try to re-install it and come back

thanks again

hi

i have installed:

1. Ultimate SEO URLs - Ultimate SEO URLs - 2.1d with optional Admin settable Product and Category URLs

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,all/search,seo

2. header tags for novices - header_tags_for_novice_v2

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,novice

3. 1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

http://www.monikamathe.com/oscommerce/mysql5.txt

and all work great until i remove the default 3 languages and install romanian language (romanian language is a clone of english language)

now it shows me zero price too all products, i can add products but it shows me zero price too

also it shows me this errorors:

on admin/clients/orders:

"

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

"

on admin/reports/best sellers:

"

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.products_id, p.products_ordered, pd.products_name from products p, products_description pd where pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_ordered > 0 group by pd.products_id order by p.products_ordered DESC, pd.products_name limit -20, 20

"

on admin/catalog/categories/products:

it shows me zero products and categories

thank you for your time

regards

You need to apply the patch for the split_page_results.php files. Do a search for that here on the forums to find the needed code.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

hi

i have not found any split_page_results.php files, BUT i resolved my "zero" issue:

i have des-installed my oscommerce and installed from scratch, but changing the oscommerce.sql file from the install folder.

i have searched and replaced every en, english with ro,romanian and then run the install and now is working

thanks

regards

You probably only side-stepped it for now. The code is still not correct and the problem will return at some point, unless your code never changes. The file you need is no longer on the server. You need to go to sourceforge.net to get the correct download.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 years later...

Ragazzi non so piu dove girarmiiiii!!!

Ho provato su_autoinstaller, Seo Ultimate, e AP_URL_Rewriting_222

quest'ultimo il piu funzionale, mi cambia gli indirizzi url, in tutte le categorie e sotto categorie, il problema

è che quando si va a comprare un prodotto il carrello risulta essere non funzionante con queste nuove impostazioni cioè dopo aver modificato i file .htaccess, configuration.php, html_output.php e Applicationtop.php

Mi sapete dare una rsp??

Aiutatemi se è possibile xke ne ho bisogno

English:

Guys do not know where to turn around!

I tried su_autoinstaller, Ultimate Seo, and AP_URL_Rewriting_222

the latter is the most functional, I change the URLs in all categories and subcategories, the problem

is that when you go to buy a product into your cart appears to be not working with these new settings after you change the words. htaccess file, configuration.php, and html_output.php Applicationtop.php

I know how to give a rsp?

Edited by legio_86

• 1 year later...

No, it still doesn't work correctly. You don't need to change the URLs anyway; all modern search engines can read dynamic URLs with out a problem.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.