• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

::::::::::::::: who can provide me with OSCommerce v2.1 :::::::::::::::

Nightbird

you can download in download section of this website :blink: :lol: :D

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Jack

Dear I looked for V2.1 in the website u mentioned above. but i found nothing.. more than 332 result of search but no V,2.1

web-project..

Dear also i coudn't find it her in this website.. i found the plug-ins only if u can post the link here. thanx for your care

Please HELP people...

That's 2.2 as they already stated they are looking for 2.1

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Jack

Dear I looked for V2.1 in the website u mentioned above. but i found nothing.. more than 332 result of search but no V,2.1

web-project..

It's here.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived