Sign in to follow this  
scotch33

purchase without account issue

Hi,

I have a shop with purchase without account installed - www.motivationrecords.co.uk/catalog/

When I try to purchase though, the shop is remembering an address in the customer field at checkout. Whilst the address can then be edited to change that address it is not ideal for a customer to have to do that. I can't find where this address is being held, it is not in the orders or customers section. I would like to hunt it down and remove it, if anyone can help by giving me any pointers, that would be great.

thanks

John

Hi,

I have a shop with purchase without account installed - www.motivationrecords.co.uk/catalog/

When I try to purchase though, the shop is remembering an address in the customer field at checkout. Whilst the address can then be edited to change that address it is not ideal for a customer to have to do that. I can't find where this address is being held, it is not in the orders or customers section. I would like to hunt it down and remove it, if anyone can help by giving me any pointers, that would be great.

thanks

John

I tried it, and there wasn't an address there when I looked. Maybe it's just your browser storing it?

I tried it, and there wasn't an address there when I looked. Maybe it's just your browser storing it?

No - i don't think it is - it was the site owner who told me the issue - and he saw the same address in there on a different PC! Odd!