• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to change my site's template to fit full screen or 1024*768?

llazy

• 5 years later...

I am having the same problem, can someone give more specific instructions as I have looked at the header.php and cannot see what I should change there. Additionally, please provide the exact location of the files which need changing, there are so many with the same name and for us non-programmers it isn't all that obvious! thank you Kellie

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

• 3 years later...

I have the same question. Is there someone out there who could post some step-by-step instructions for novices on how to change a templetes width to full screen? Specifically, which files to change and exactly what to change in them.

This image is how I want the width of my template to appear:
post-326448-0-21832800-1485308330_thumb.jpg

This image is how I the width of my template currently is:
post-326448-0-95185100-1485308321_thumb.jpg

The way to do it depends on the version of oscommerce you are using as well, and maybe more importantly, on the template you are using.  You can try this or this addon.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons