• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

user password retrieval

amitxox

hi guys,

i have a user who cannot access his account because his password is not working and he cannot retrieve the password also with the forgotten password email. he is not getting the email. is there a way as an admin i can access a users password and email them or call them with that info.

please do let me know.

amit

i wanted to actually find out if there is anyway to find out the customers password so i could email them or something. one of the customers could not log in and said he was not getting the password by email either.

is there a way to retrieve a customers password ?

thanks

amit

That password is encrypted in the database and is a garble of letters, characters and numbers. The answer is no.

i wanted to actually find out if there is anyway to find out the customers password so i could email them or something. one of the customers could not log in and said he was not getting the password by email either.

is there a way to retrieve a customers password ?

thanks

amit

That password is encrypted in the database and is a garble of letters, characters and numbers. The answer is no.

The password is encrypted in MD5 so all you need is a hash generator.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Archived