• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SalesTracker

FWR Media

Thank you,

Can you tell me please how I must configure the file? I tried but without success.

You need to explain better exactly what it is you want.

I had installed the contribution, and it works. But in referrer column, I always have : "No Data".

And I wish to see for example for the referrer "Clubic": www.clubic.com but I don't understant how configure the contribution SalesTracker v1.02.

I need your help.

I had installed the contribution, and it works. But in referrer column, I always have : "No Data".

And I wish to see for example for the referrer "Clubic": www.clubic.com but I don't understant how configure the contribution SalesTracker v1.02.

I need your help.

You have "no data" if you have not installed the supertracker contribution.

This contribution is installed too, I think it's a problem of configuration.

"No data" only happens when supertracker has not recorded the info in the database.

So no .. it's not configuration.

"No data" only happens when supertracker has not recorded the info in the database.

So no .. it's not configuration.

Supertracker show me the website referrals in the report without problem. It means info has recorded no?

• 3 months later...

Excellent and very useful contrib Rob. Well done!

Although I use google analytics for a very in depth analysis, you have to wait the next day to see the previous days results. This contribution allows you to see the turnover there and then. Great stuff! ;)

Excellent and very useful contrib Rob. Well done!

Although I use google analytics for a very in depth analysis, you have to wait the next day to see the previous days results. This contribution allows you to see the turnover there and then. Great stuff! ;)

Thanks blagger

Have to say that I'm much the same.

I do like to see those sales on an immediate basis and where they came from. Also as much as I like (and trust) google and adwords, I equally like to have my own figures.

Edited by Babygurgles

• 7 months later...
hello.

i know im bringing the thread back from the dead.

is there anyway to get this contribution working without supertracker installed?

thanks

I think it will work standalone, you'll just be missing the referrer info if I remember correctly. Try it see what happens.

• 5 weeks later...

Nice contribution! I always like having extra reports available, time will tell if this one is useful to me.

I also didn't know Supertracker, so it comes as a nice addition to me.

Thx!

MindTwist of Twisted Reality and Twisted Tienda