• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

Ok for everyone have shipping problems do this for me.

try adding

print_r($directory_array);

to gcheckout.php line 311

and

print_r($module_info);

in line 356

Updated results using v1.4 and moving the 2nd print line to 352:

Array ( [0] => dly.php [1] => fedex1.php [2] => flat.php [3] => item.php [4] => spu.php [5] => table.php [6] => ups.php [7] => usps.php [8] => zones.php ) Array ( [dly] => Array (

=> dly [title] => Local Delivery [description] => Delivered only within the limits of Tompkins County, New York, USA. [status] => 1 ) [fedex1] => Array ( [code] => fedex1 [title] => Federal Express [description] => Federal Express

You will need to have registered an account with FEDEX to use this module. Please see the README.TXT file for other requirements. [status] => 1 ) [usps] => Array ( [code] => usps [title] => United States Postal Service [description] => United States Postal Service

You will need to have registered an account with USPS at http://www.uspsprioritymail.com/et_regcert.html to use this module

USPS expects you to use pounds as weight measure for your products. [status] => 1 ) )

John Skurka

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Shipping now works - it was an issue with my testing, and using my own GC account. Basically it was being shipped from and delivered to the same address.

Now, GCO is telling me there an issue the the response handler:

We timed out waiting for your server at https://www.xxx.com/catalog/go...onsehandler.php -- the error we got is: Read timed out Your server must respond faster to merchant calculation callback requests.

Edited by DriWashSolutions

John Skurka

Array ( [0] => fedex1.php [1] => flat.php [2] => item.php [3] => table.php [4] => upsxml.php [5] => usps.php ) Array ( [fedex1] => Array (
 => fedex1 [title] => Federal Express [description] => Federal Express

You will need to have registered an account with FEDEX to use this module. Please see the README.TXT file for other requirements. [status] => 1 ) [flat] => Array ( [code] => flat [title] => Flat Rate [description] => Flat Rate [status] => 1 ) [table] => Array ( [code] => table [title] => Table Rate [description] => Table Rate [status] => 1 ) [upsxml] => Array ( [code] => upsxml [title] => United Parcel Service (XML) [description] => United Parcel Service (XML) [status] => 1 ) )

Ok that code I asked you add was to for testing purposes only to output the code above.

Have you run the shipping generator?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

WOW, thank you Silverado05,

I did not expect this lighting fast reply.

While, I did exactly what you said. I add those two lines into the bland lines in the gcheckout.php. (311, 356), it still doesn't solve the problem

In stead, when I click the cart button, it shows "Array ( ) Array ( ) " at the left side of the google checkout button.

It is a completely new web. I just replaced some icons. Nothing else had been changed.

Thank you

If you are just getting Array ( ) Array ( ) then you need to run your shipping generator. If you have run that then post your includes/configure.php here minus the database info at the bottom.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Everyone else if you are getting this message...

We timed out waiting for your server at https://www.xxx.com/catalog/go...onsehandler.php -- the error we got is: Read timed out Your server must respond faster to merchant calculation callback requests.

This is due to timeout issues from your shipping module and Google Checkout. Really not much you can do about that right now but it has been addressed and fix for this should be released soon.

As long as you have your default shipping prices set up in the module it will default to those prices if the shipping module times out like that.

Ok that code I asked you add was to for testing purposes only to output the code above.

Have you run the shipping generator?

Yes. I did and modified the file as instructed. It didn't make a difference so I went back to the original file to see if that would help. Thus the array output above. Below is the output with the custom shipping generated code :

Array ( [0] => fedex1.php [1] => flat.php [2] => item.php [3] => table.php [4] => upsxml.php [5] => usps.php ) Array ( [fedex1] => Array (

You will need to have registered an account with FEDEX to use this module. Please see the README.TXT file for other requirements. [status] => 1 ) [flat] => Array ( [code] => flat [title] => Flat Rate [description] => Flat Rate [status] => 1 ) [table] => Array ( [code] => table [title] => Table Rate [description] => Table Rate [status] => 1 ) [upsxml] => Array ( [code] => upsxml [title] => United Parcel Service (XML) [description] => United Parcel Service (XML) [status] => 1 ) )

Thanks for you help!!!

Edited by kryptoni

Yes. I did and modified the file as instructed. It didn't make a difference so I went back to the original file to see if that would help. Thus the array output above. Below is the output with the custom shipping generated code :

Thanks for you help!!!

one more thing - My host is GoDaddy.... not sure if that matters....

one more thing - My host is GoDaddy.... not sure if that matters....

No I doubt it has to do with GoDaddy.

Has the shipping ever shown or does it always time out?

Can you post me your googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php?

WOW, thank you Silverado05,

I did not expect this lighting fast reply.

While, I did exactly what you said. I add those two lines into the bland lines in the gcheckout.php. (311, 356), it still doesn't solve the problem

In stead, when I click the cart button, it shows "Array ( ) Array ( ) " at the left side of the google checkout button.

It is a completely new web. I just replaced some icons. Nothing else had been changed.

Thank you

if u just see

array();

check that ur shipping modules directory is this one (line 290)

$module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'shipping/';

try adding an echo to see content of the $module_directory variable

like this

echo $module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'shipping/';

if its wrong, double check ur includes/configure.php file and put the correct values

for debugging, uncomment gcheckout.php line 637 to see the xml cart in the shopping_cart.php page

hope this helps

No I doubt it has to do with GoDaddy.

Has the shipping ever shown or does it always time out?

Can you post me your googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php?

Yes I get quotes in the OSC checkout process it just doesn't carry over to Google. It is the same thing for Fedex and UPS XML. I even entered the default shipping values in the GC admin page and it still didn't show up in the Google Checkout. It does pass a flat or per item table value though.

Here is my shipping_methods.php file

<?php
/**
 * File: googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php file
 */
$mc_shipping_methods = array(
                       'fedex1' => array(
                                   'domestic_types' =>
                                     array(
                                         '90' => 'Home Delivery',
                                         '05' => 'Standard Overnight ',
                                         '01' => 'Priority ',

),

'international_types' =>
                                     array(
                                         '03' => 'International Economy ',

),
                                       ),
                       'upsxml' => array(
                                   'domestic_types' =>
                                     array(
                                         'UPS Ground' => 'Ground',
                                         'UPS Next Day Air' => 'Next Day Air',

),

'international_types' =>
                                     array(
                                         'UPS Worldwide Express' => 'Worldwide Express',
                                         'UPS Worldwide Expedited' => 'Worldwide Expedited',
                                         'UPS Worldwide Express Plus' => 'Worldwide Express Plus',

),
                                       ),
                                 );

$mc_shipping_methods_names = array(
                                        'fedex1' => 'Federal Express',
                                        'upsxml' => 'United Parcel Service',
                                       );
?>

Edited by kryptoni

No, what I was asking is if it ever passed Fedex and UPS XML to Google checkout. I am trying to determine if this is a configuration issue or just a timeout issue. Because if it passes it sometimes and then not others it's a time out issue.

What errors are you getting in the settings integration and in the error log?

try doing what I posted in post #59 and tell me what it says.

No, what I was asking is if it ever passed Fedex and UPS XML to Google checkout. I am trying to determine if this is a configuration issue or just a timeout issue. Because if it passes it sometimes and then not others it's a time out issue.

What errors are you getting in the settings integration and in the error log?

try doing what I posted in post #59 and tell me what it says.

Nope, it never passed shipping values to Google Checkout. I'm by no means and expert, but the GC cart comes up pretty fast (2-3 sec) so I'm not sure if it is a time out issue.....

Anyway, I tried the stuff in post 59 and verified that the absolute path is correct.

Here is the XML dump from the line 637:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <checkout-shopping-cart xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2"> <shopping-cart> <items> <item> <item-name>ViewSonic VX2035wm - flat panel display - TFT - 20.1"</item-name> <item-description>TFT active matrix, 20.1 in, 1680 x 1050, 5 ms</item-description> <unit-price currency="USD">325</unit-price> <quantity>1</quantity> <merchant-private-item-data> <item>YToxMTp7czozOiJxdHkiO2k6MTtzOjQ6Im5hbWUiO3M6NTM6IlZpZXdTb25pYyBWWDIwMzV3bSAtI

GZsYXQgcGFuZWwgZGlzcGxheSAtIFRGVCAtIDIwLjEiIjtzOjU6Im1vZGVsIjtzOjg6IlZYMjAzNVdNIj

tzOjExOiJkZXNjcmlwdGlvbiI7czo0NToiVEZUIGFjdGl2ZSBtYXRyaXgsIDIwLjEgaW4sIDE2ODAgeCA

xMDUwLCA1IG1zIjtzOjM6InRheCI7aTowO3M6MTU6InRheF9kZXNjcmlwdGlvbiI7czoxNjoiVW5rbm93

biB0YXggcmF0ZSI7czo1OiJwcmljZSI7czo4OiIzMjUuMDAwMCI7czo0OiJjb3N0IjtzOjg6IjI2NS41M

jAwIjtzOjExOiJmaW5hbF9wcmljZSI7ZDozMjU7czo2OiJ3ZWlnaHQiO3M6NToiMTcuNDUiO3M6MjoiaW

QiO2k6MjA3ODt9</item> </merchant-private-item-data> <merchant-item-id>2078</merchant-item-id> <tax-table-selector>Taxable Goods+Services</tax-table-selector> </item> </items> <merchant-private-data> <session-data>2262a732d87816166c36e8c6fd63af70;osCsid</session-data> </merchant-private-data> </shopping-cart> <checkout-flow-support> <merchant-checkout-flow-support> <edit-cart-url>http://kryptonite-tech.com/store/catalog/shopping_cart.php</edit-cart-url> <continue-shopping-url>http://kryptonite-tech.com/store/catalog/checkout_success.php</continue-shopping-url> <shipping-methods> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="Federal Express: Home Delivery"> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="Federal Express: Standard Overnight "> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="Federal Express: Priority "> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="Federal Express: International Economy "> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="United Parcel Service: Ground"> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="United Parcel Service: Next Day Air"> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <us-country-area country-area="ALL" /> </allowed-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="United Parcel Service: Worldwide Express"> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="United Parcel Service: Worldwide Expedited"> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> <merchant-calculated-shipping name="United Parcel Service: Worldwide Express Plus"> <price currency="USD">0</price> <shipping-restrictions> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </shipping-restrictions> <address-filters> <allow-us-po-box>true</allow-us-po-box> <allowed-areas> <world-area /> </allowed-areas> <excluded-areas> <postal-area> <country-code>US</country-code> </postal-area> </excluded-areas> </address-filters> </merchant-calculated-shipping> </shipping-methods> <request-buyer-phone-number>true</request-buyer-phone-number> <merchant-calculations> <merchant-calculations-url>https://kryptonite-tech.com/store/catalog/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php</merchant-calculations-url> <accept-merchant-coupons>false</accept-merchant-coupons> <accept-gift-certificates>false</accept-gift-certificates> </merchant-calculations> <tax-tables merchant-calculated="false"> <alternate-tax-tables> <alternate-tax-table standalone="false" name="Taxable Goods+Services"> <alternate-tax-rules> <alternate-tax-rule> <rate>0.05</rate> <tax-area> <us-state-area> <state>MD</state> </us-state-area> </tax-area> </alternate-tax-rule> <alternate-tax-rule> <rate>0.0725</rate> <tax-area> <us-state-area> <state>CA</state> </us-state-area> </tax-area> </alternate-tax-rule> </alternate-tax-rules> </alternate-tax-table> </alternate-tax-tables> </tax-tables> <rounding-policy> <mode>HALF_EVEN</mode> <rule>TOTAL</rule> </rounding-policy> </merchant-checkout-flow-support> </checkout-flow-support> </checkout-shopping-cart>

THANKS YOU FOR YOU HELP!!!!!

Edited by kryptoni

Can you post what the absolute path was cause in some cases it might not be correct. So can I see that. Just because your cart comes up quickly doesn't necessarily mean that your shipping quotes aren't timing out.

Test your shipping response time below

https://demo.globant.com/~brovagnati/tools/

Just copy and paste your XML from above in it.

Can you post what the absolute path was cause in some cases it might not be correct. So can I see that. Just because your cart comes up quickly doesn't necessarily mean that your shipping quotes aren't timing out.

Test your shipping response time below

https://demo.globant.com/~brovagnati/tools/

Just copy and paste your XML from above in it.

I checked the absolute path with GoDaddy and it seems right. Here it is -

/home/content/k/r/y/ "GoDaddy Account ID" /html/store/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/

My local error log is empty. And yes, the directory/file permissions are set to 777

I'll try out the tools link and let your know what I find out.

Thanks again for your help

Here is the result of the shipping metric script -

1st run - fedex1 took 2.98621 Secs usps took 0.00011 Secs All quotes took 2.16250 Secs

2nd run - fedex1 took 0.52553 Secs usps took 0.00009 Secs All quotes took 4.30341 Secs

3rd run - fedex1 took 0.64899 Secs usps took 0.00008 Secs All quotes took 11.55162 Secs

Noticed the it was testing USPS not UPSXML here is the results with fedex1 and upsxml as designated shippers -

fedex1 took 3.00827 Secs upsxml took 1.79300 Secs All quotes took 10.06758 Secs

fedex1 took 9.42716 Secs upsxml took 10.88470 Secs All quotes took 1.59412 Secs

fedex1 took 3.45440 Secs upsxml took 4.26370 Secs All quotes took 12.74902 Secs

fedex1 took 4.09556 Secs upsxml took 10.06205 Secs All quotes took 8.46168 Secs

fedex1 took 0.54117 Secs upsxml took 4.79659 Secs All quotes took 1.57206 Secs

fedex1 took 0.61839 Secs upsxml took 1.30183 Secs All quotes took 7.65604 Secs

I have been able to get USPS shipping to work correctly with the stock osc USPS module without errors (that I've seen so far) using checkout 1.4 beta. I do have international shipping available through USPS and I am assuming since I have international shipping available all countries where checkout is accepted will be able to pay me through google checkout.

On another site I have a very old version of level2 working perfectly with just one table rate, and I was able to edit the googlecheckout/gcheckout.php to process the international payments as I have it installed right now. I would like to add another table rate for international shipping and I have no doubt it would work with the old gcheckout module I have.

My question is, if I update to the new 1.4 on this site, what and where would I edit to add the world-area to the shipping so that I can have two table rates (no calculated rates) and still be able to process international payments? I just cant seem to wrap my head around the code long enough to figure it out through trial and error.

I would like to upgrade to 1.4 because of the new features, but I am unsure of how to set it up to accept worldwide payemnts when using a table rate.

Hope I didnt over explain that question to the point of confusion!

Thank you again!

I checked the absolute path with GoDaddy and it seems right. Here it is -

/home/content/k/r/y/ "GoDaddy Account ID" /html/store/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/

My local error log is empty. And yes, the directory/file permissions are set to 777

I'll try out the tools link and let your know what I find out.

Thanks again for your help

Is this what the test code printed out when you echoed the shipping module in the file? I need to know EXACTLY what was printed not what you see when you manually checked the file through your file manager.

Also it looks like your shipping is timing out. It should not take longer then 3 secs.

Are you sure you are not getting in errors when you log into Google Checkout click on settings then integration scroll down to see if their are errors?

I have been able to get USPS shipping to work correctly with the stock osc USPS module without errors (that I've seen so far) using checkout 1.4 beta. I do have international shipping available through USPS and I am assuming since I have international shipping available all countries where checkout is accepted will be able to pay me through google checkout.

On another site I have a very old version of level2 working perfectly with just one table rate, and I was able to edit the googlecheckout/gcheckout.php to process the international payments as I have it installed right now. I would like to add another table rate for international shipping and I have no doubt it would work with the old gcheckout module I have.

My question is, if I update to the new 1.4 on this site, what and where would I edit to add the world-area to the shipping so that I can have two table rates (no calculated rates) and still be able to process international payments? I just cant seem to wrap my head around the code long enough to figure it out through trial and error.

I would like to upgrade to 1.4 because of the new features, but I am unsure of how to set it up to accept worldwide payemnts when using a table rate.

Hope I didnt over explain that question to the point of confusion!

Thank you again!

Just run the shipping generator included within 1.4 then paste the code that is outputted into the shipping_methods.php

Is this what the test code printed out when you echoed the shipping module in the file? I need to know EXACTLY what was printed not what you see when you manually checked the file through your file manager.

Also it looks like your shipping is timing out. It should not take longer then 3 secs.

Are you sure you are not getting in errors when you log into Google Checkout click on settings then integration scroll down to see if their are errors?

Yes it is what the echo sent, save for the part I edited for privacy (i.e. my godaddy id)

Agreed, looks like it is timing out. Is there anything I can do other then not use UPSXML or Fedex?

I didn't check google checkout for errors... until now.. I did find the same error in several entries -

Error parsing XML; message from parser is: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class xmlparser in <b>/home/content/k/r/y/kryptoni/html/store/catalog/includes/classes/xmldocument.php</b> on line <b>209</b><br />

That message clears some things up. I see there is an earlier post about this issue on this topic. I will implement the suggestion and see if it works.

Thanks again for all your help.

This is largely unrelated to the above posts, but I also suffered from $0 shipping rate quotes in Google Checkout using merchant calculated rates. I had the UPS XML module installed and the Google Checkout 1.4beta contribution. The error I found was that UPS XML redeclared a class XMLParser which threw a fatal error and sent no response to Google.

For anyone using UPS XML rates this is an easy fix. Simply open /includes/classes/xmldocument.php and rename XMLParser to upsXMLParser, and rename the appropriate calls to it in /includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php. There are only two calling for a new XMLParser, change them to upsXMLParser. I am not sure whether other contributions have dependencies on the xmldocument class file. If they do this might require a more severe modification but this is the solution that worked for me.

The usual cause for $0 shipping rates are a) Request Timeout [We timed out...], B) Force Cookies is True [HTTP 500: Shopping cart not obtained from session] (without the above workaround), c) PHP errors are being sent back to Google [Error parsing XML...], d) nothing is being sent back to Google due to a fatal error without display errors being turned on [Your server returned no data in response..].

While debugging I recommend adding ini_set('display_errors', 1); near the top of /googlecheckout/responsehandler.php if you are using a secure server that does not display errors normally. This will allow you to view any errors created in the Google Checkout (Sandbox hopefully) Integration Center under settings.

I hope this helps someone

It works now. Seems like it was the problem quoted above with the XMLParser being redeclared. I made the changes outlined above the the shipping prices now show up for UPSXML (and Fedex). Now, I've got to figure out if the XMLParser is used anywhere else in my highly modified shop.....

Is there a better way of fixing this problem?

Thanks!

Future releases will address these issues and are being worked on.

Can you tell me what the post number that you referenced to get yours to work so others can reference back?

I didn't check google checkout for errors... until now.. I did find the same error in several entries -

See had you checked that earlier like I asked we could have this fixed a while back...LoL

Glad you got it working. I would test it throughly though and make sure if it does time out it will default to the pre-set values.

Edited by Silverado05

Also, that link you provided for testing was awesome https://demo.globant.com/~brovagnati/tools/

I'd recommend including it in the post install, setup notes

Actually all those tools with the exception of 2-3 are included in the 1.4 install and in the files you uploaded and you probably don't even know it....LoL The others will be included in the next release.

The XMLParser issue will has been addressed and will be in the next release.

Updated install of 1.4 beta worked like a charm and I believe I have my two table rates working too!

Thank you so much Silverado05 (Nick?) for tolerating my dumb questions :)

Now to try to install a coupon contrib!!