• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

Hi,

I've had Google Checkout installed on my site for sometime now, but everytime someone makes an order my stock levels remain the same, also the order is never logged within my osc admin, just within the google-checkout admin.

Can anyone help resolve any of these problems?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My google checkout module was working fine until today. A customer was able to check out with $0 shipping. How did this happen? Thanks. I haven't changed anything.

I just wanted to edit to add that I took it down and tried it in sandbox and live again and the shipping calculation worked. How did the customer get $0 shipping? Was this some bug?

Edited by cola262

Hi,

I've had Google Checkout installed on my site for sometime now, but everytime someone makes an order my stock levels remain the same, also the order is never logged within my osc admin, just within the google-checkout admin.

Can anyone help resolve any of these problems?

Set Subtract Stock to true in your Configuration/Stock panel & then go to Sessions and mark them all at False, then test it.

Edited by speed777

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all developers

I am bit new to php and in process of installing Google Checkout in Admin section.. have followed all guideline provided in installation.txt still cannot figure what is wrong with what i did. I also have PayPal as additional payer and hence chose to follow "OPTION B: If you have other modules installed on your osCommerce installation, replacing your existing files might break your existing installation. In this case, you need to edit the existing files manually." Following error is what i get while i try to install GoogleCheckout in Admin section when I press Edit. Have 777 permision for both log files and have compared general.php file too..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_shipping() in /hsphere/local/home/livehote/cricketmerchant.com/admin/modules.php(212) : eval()'d code on line 1

Any help to solve this problem will get me going to complete this install..

Thanks in advance

CM

Check in admin/includes/functions/general.php for this line:

// perhaps this function must be moved to googlecheckout class, is not too general

function gc_cfg_select_shipping($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {

It should be line 880 or so.

• 2 weeks later...

I am being double taxed when I first checkout -

Sub-Total: $5.00

FedEx Ground: $8.27

CA Sales Tax 8.25%: $0.41

tax: $0.41

Total: $13.68

Anyone know what might cause this? If I run through the cart a second time still logged in I dont get the second tax. It seems to only happen on the first checkout or new customers.

I am using an RC2 version of oscommerce.

If anyone could offer advise that would be great.

On one of the website I having the following problem:

1) timed out waiting for your server

but this is not true as the access to the server from USA is 120ms from UK even faster, website is loaded in the browser very fast.

How I can the problem with shipping cost, as at this moment it shows the default values?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Hello to all developers

I am bit new to php and in process of installing Google Checkout in Admin section.. have followed all guideline provided in installation.txt still cannot figure what is wrong with what i did. I also have PayPal as additional payer and hence chose to follow "OPTION B: If you have other modules installed on your osCommerce installation, replacing your existing files might break your existing installation. In this case, you need to edit the existing files manually." Following error is what i get while i try to install GoogleCheckout in Admin section when I press Edit. Have 777 permision for both log files and have compared general.php file too..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_shipping() in /hsphere/local/home/livehote/cricketmerchant.com/admin/modules.php(212) : eval()'d code on line 1

Any help to solve this problem will get me going to complete this install..

Thanks in advance

CM

You left out this function:

function gc_cfg_select_multioption($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($select_array); $i++) {

$name = (($key) ? 'configuration[' . $key . '][]' : 'configuration_value');

$string .= '<br><input type="checkbox" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i] . '"';

$key_values = explode( ", ", $key_value);

if ( in_array($select_array[$i], $key_values) ) $string .= ' CHECKED';

$string .= '>' . $select_array[$i];

}

$string .= '<input type="hidden" name="' . $name . '" value="--none--">';

return $string;

}

Insert it before this function in admin/includes/functions/general.php:

function tep_cfg_select_multioption($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($select_array); $i++) {

$name = (($key) ? 'configuration[' . $key . '][]' : 'configuration_value');

$string .= '<br><input type="checkbox" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i] . '"';

$key_values = explode( ", ", $key_value);

if ( in_array($select_array[$i], $key_values) ) $string .= ' CHECKED';

$string .= '>' . $select_array[$i];

}

$string .= '<input type="hidden" name="' . $name . '" value="--none--">';

return $string;

}

How I can the problem with shipping cost, as at this moment it shows the default values?

On your "GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping", do you have any merchant calculated shipping, other than flat rate shipping? This will cause the default values to be shown.

Is there an updated version of Google Checkout for the new version of OSC? I've been trying to following the install instructions and they aren't making sense. The version I have is for OSC v2.2.RC1 but I have version v2.2.RC2.

Please help me.

Erica

Google Checkout should work with both RC1 and RC2. You should use RC2 because of the improvements in security.

On your "GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping", do you have any merchant calculated shipping, other than flat rate shipping? This will cause the default values to be shown.

I have only zone rate merchant calculated shipping and the GC Carrier Calculated Shipping is disabled.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I have only zone rate merchant calculated shipping and the GC Carrier Calculated Shipping is disabled.

Try disabling zone rate merchant calculated shipping and set GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping to true.

We are not getting the orders to show up on the OSCommerce site after they are sent to google. Google is sending us what looks like the correct order information in XML format, but the responsehandler.php file isn't processing the data or adding new orders to osCommerce. The message log on our server contains all the XML data sent from Google, so we are getting it, but it isn't being picked up by responsehandler.php

1) Every time we change the status of on order in GC, Google sends a 'order-state-change-notification' to your website, and the website runs the appropriate code to change the order's status (we can't see the result, though because of course the order wasn't set up properly in the first place).

2) When someone makes a purchase via GC, google sends the correct 'new-order-notification' message, which shows up in the message log, but none of the corresponding code in the responsehandler.php file is getting executed.

Any ideas?

Nick Sekela

Edited by histcloth

We are not getting the orders to show up on the OSCommerce site after they are sent to google. Google is sending us what looks like the correct order information in XML format, but the responsehandler.php file isn't processing the data or adding new orders to osCommerce. The message log on our server contains all the XML data sent from Google, so we are getting it, but it isn't being picked up by responsehandler.php

1) Every time we change the status of on order in GC, Google sends a 'order-state-change-notification' to your website, and the website runs the appropriate code to change the order's status (we can't see the result, though because of course the order wasn't set up properly in the first place).

2) When someone makes a purchase via GC, google sends the correct 'new-order-notification' message, which shows up in the message log, but none of the corresponding code in the responsehandler.php file is getting executed.

Any ideas?

Nick Sekela

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1348360

I'm having a similar problem to Nick Sekela with orders not coming back into OSC. I have tried running /googlecheckout/responsehandler.php directly but it keeps prompting me for a username and password. Any idea why this may be?

I've added the google module to my page and am having some problems. When I go to checkout and click the google checkout button it just reloads the shopping cart page and never checks out. I'm unsure what is the problem could it have something to do with https? I have a SSL certificate but my website displays as http. I thought google checkout would switch to https as necessary provided the option is set in the oscommerce admin which it is. Am I wrong about this? If so how do I switch it to https during checkout. If I am wrong what could be causing this problem I'm puzzled.

I'm having problems with the Google checkout piece.

I had followed the instructions in the setup, and discovered that I had installed BuySAFE. I uninstalled it before editing any of the modules. When I did edit them, I followed the instructions in the Google Checkout setup. Where BuySAFE was still in the code, I removed it after determining where it started & stopped, since it was not installed any more (I removed it with the admin function).

Now I am getting the error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/riverhou/public_html/shop/shopping_cart.php on line 297

The line in bold below is the one that it says the error occurred on.

<?php
   }
?>
               <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_checkout.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></form></td>
     </tr>
   <tr>
     <td>
   <?php
   // ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
   // Checks if the Google Checkout payment module has been enabled and if so
   // includes gcheckout.php to add the Checkout button to the page
   if (defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATUS') && MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATUS == 'True') {
     include_once('googlecheckout/gcheckout.php');
   }
   // ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
   ?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   <?php
     } else {
   ?>
<?php
   $initialize_checkout_methods = $payment_modules->checkout_initialization_method();

if (!empty($initialize_checkout_methods)) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="right" class="main" style="padding-right: 50px;"><?php echo TEXT_ALTERNATIVE_CHECKOUT_METHODS; ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     reset($initialize_checkout_methods);
     while (list(, $value) = each($initialize_checkout_methods)) {
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo $value; ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     }
   }
[b]  } else {[/b]
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="main"><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_CART_EMPTY))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
   </table></form></td>

The module showed up okay in the admin part of the site.

When I go into the site to purchase something, it will work fine & let me select multiple items, etc. However, once I click on CHECKOUT is when I get the error above.

Can anyone help?

hi,

I have managed to install the Level 2 contribution of Google Checkout. I have been through the instructions and made all the required amendments, but I seem to have an issue in the admin section where Google Checkout is not listed in Payment Modules. Where have I gone wrong?

Please could somebody help.

Thanks in advance.

HI there,

some help if possible before i pull my hair out.

I have installed the contribution and all seems to be working well, admin side and front end.

However when i add items to the cart and hit the GC button, all i get is an error from the GC sandbox environment saying

Oops!

We were unable to process your request.

I have searched the forum and noticed some others had this issue, but couldn't find a resolution, could someone please give me a quick pointer in the right direction or offer advice please?

feel free to take a look on a test site connected to sandbox http://reptilekeeping.net/online-reptile-shop

Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove the "-Or use -" from the google checkout button?

I only want to use google checkout as a payment option so having Or use google checkout is a little redundant.

I'd be grateful if anyone knows how ..

Many thanks

Steve

I have just installed the google checkout module and all seems fine except for one thing. I would like to provide a shipping option which is in-store pickup (no shipping charges). There is a module within oscommerce which does this, but it doesn't seem to be an option within google checkout.