• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

Someone probably used zones.php as a basis for building a shipping module, that's why the zones class is being redeclared. I would try to eliminate zones.php. If you use zones.php and therefore need it, your only choice is to rename, in every instance, the class zones to zones1 or something in the offending module.

I dont think zones.php is related to the problem. I have never used zones as a shipping module....I only enabled it as a test when this problem happened.

If I enabled zones.php as a shipping method the error mentiones zones.php. If I enable airmail, the error says airmail.php Which ever shipping method I enable the error just changes to reflect the name of the method.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think zones.php is related to the problem. I have never used zones as a shipping module....I only enabled it as a test when this problem happened.

If I enabled zones.php as a shipping method the error mentiones zones.php. If I enable airmail, the error says airmail.php Which ever shipping method I enable the error just changes to reflect the name of the method.

Now my only problem is that google checkout says "ourstore does not deliver to this address via Google Checkout

Ok, I just tried to add the google checkout module as I downloaded it from google.

I have a few problems:

1. it won't install from with in the admin panel of OSC

2. I have MVS, PWA both installed

I get this message when I try to install/activate it:

1170 - BLOB column 'configuration_value' used in key specification without a key length

ALTER TABLE configuration CHANGE `configuration_value` `configuration_value` TEXT NOT NULL

[TEP STOP]

Anyone have any suggestions / clues?

I have paypal installed as well, but I can't use it anymore, hence my switch to google checkout.

alright before I add this I want to know how this would with with other modules I got installed onto site the modules I got installed right now is:

RMA Returns

Admin Notes

Article Manager

Extra Fields Manager

Check Permissions

Importa Excel/Calc

Run SQL Script

Website Maintenance

Order Editor

Super Download Shop

SEO URLs

FWR Security Pro

Change Password

Create New Order

Create New Customer

this modules I got currently installed and working fine I want to know how googlecheck out is going to work with this.

We're experiencing a strange bug on Alaska and Hawaii shipments with google checkout.

The ground shows perfectly but the 2 day and 1 day air options are showing as only $3 and $1 cost!

Any ideas on how to fix this or disable google checkout for Alaska and Hawaii shipments?

Edited by homewetbar

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

HELP!!

I am running 2 stores and have been using Google on one of them for a while with no problems. I have just installed it on the other site and it takes it to another url.

EG working site (when clicking ont he google button) goes to: https://checkout.google.com/view/buy?o=shop...***************

but the new instaltion sends it to https://sandbox.google.com/checkout/api/che...*************** (i know one is sandbox but that is because i am still testing it and trying to get it to work)

How do i sort this out??

Can anybody help me with reponsehandler.php? I've searched the forum and others seem to be having this issue, but I can't seem to find any answers. I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled to check I've done everything properly and am still getting this error. When I follow the instructions it says:

4. Go to http://<url-site-url>/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

If you get a 'Invalid or not supported Message', go to the next section.

If you get any errors, you must correct all errors before proceeding.

Refer to the troubleshooting section below or go to the support forum for help.

Well, I do this, I get asked for a user name and password, which I presume I'm meant to enter my sandbox number as username, and the key as the password. I then get a HTTP 500 Internal Server error.

The response error log states:

Thu Oct 23 19:58:50 UTC 2008:- Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers

Thu Oct 23 20:10:03 UTC 2008:- Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers

Thu Oct 23 20:14:23 UTC 2008:- Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers

Anybody any ideas?

t o n e u s

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpdocs/includes/application_top.php on line 319

We are trying to test google checkout on our site and we keep getting this error when we click google checkout once in the shopping cart.

We are running in Sandbox mode.

any ideas?

Edited by binaryweb

Can anybody help me with reponsehandler.php? I've searched the forum and others seem to be having this issue, but I can't seem to find any answers. I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled to check I've done everything properly and am still getting this error. When I follow the instructions it says:

Well, I do this, I get asked for a user name and password, which I presume I'm meant to enter my sandbox number as username, and the key as the password. I then get a HTTP 500 Internal Server error.

The response error log states:

Anybody any ideas?

Having wrestled with this for a while now, I've seen the error 'Invalid or not supported Message' in the response_error.log file, not on the explorer window as I and no doubt others were expecting. Perhaps the instructions should be reflected to show this!

t o n e u s

We are trying to test google checkout on our site and we keep getting this error when we click google checkout once in the shopping cart.

We are running in Sandbox mode.

any ideas?

now i am getting this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpsdocs/includes/application_top.php on line 319

NOTE: there is an 's' in 'httpsdocs'... it was not there the first time.

The error above is when I click the google checkout link in the cart

I am getting these errors too..

Warning: googlecheckout::require() [googlecheckout.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpdocs//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpsdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpsdocs/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Warning: googlecheckout::require(/var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpdocs//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) [googlecheckout.require]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpsdocs/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Fatal error: googlecheckout::require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpdocs//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/capsuline.com/httpsdocs/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

these are on the login page.

I am having a problem with the responsehandler.php... I run <mydomain>/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php and I get this;

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CASE in /************/html/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php on line 700

Line 700 is this:

case "order-state-change-notification": {   >>>>>here
 process_order_state_change_notification($Gresponse, $googlepayment);
 break;
 }

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? thanks.

i have set up google checkout with website and set up a weight table, when you go to to the regular payment it will display the correct shipping, but if a buyer decides to use google checkout it only displays the handling fee from the table and does not display the calculation from the weight attributes of the items selected,

using the table rate

basically if i have a handling fee of 3.00 and with items weight the additional postage is 5.00 which will give a total shipping price of 8.00

regular shipping displays 8.00

but google checkout only displays the 3.00

at present the table is set at: 25:3,50:10,100:15,500:50

with handling fee of 3.00

i want shipping set the same for worldwide locations but need the weight to be calculated correctly

also i think it may be adding the amounts from weights of each item rather than totaling the weight first then using table format to calculate the extra cost

i have tried numerous ways to try and calculate them but to no avail

everytime i try to check with google checkout it simply adds the handling fee only and does not match the regular payment methods shipping

the website is www.franktrades.com

(to see what i mean add micro sd cards to cart and see shipping totals differ when continuing with regular payment and when selecting google)

any help would be greatly appreciated

OK hi all new here, first post but this will hopefully help alot of people i think who are getting started.

I've done alot of searching, reading, research and googling prior to this post.

Problems I had while trying to get Google Checkout to work(Fresh OSCommerce install, Fresh googlecheckout install):

Orders would be sent to google no problem but order was NOT in the admin section, No customer order in database.

shopping cart was not being emptied after purchase.

google tables in database are empty.

syntax error, unexpected T_CASE.

Here is what happened. Downloaded lastest ver. of oscommerce, went to oscommerce contributions. top of the list for google contributions was a file named "Full Package.zip"

Assumed this was kosher, WRONG! Beginning of readme states: "GOOGLE CHECKOUT MODULE FOR OSCOMMERCE v1.4.5_CCS - 09/27/2007 NOTE: This will work with New OSCommercer v2.2. RC1"

don't download this contribution from oscommerce site...

Instead use this site as mentioned a couple times in previous threads.

http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-o.../downloads/list

Hopefully people will stumble across this post when searching for these problems.

Thank you all for your help I found searching this topic!!

Ive installed the Google Checkout Payment Module for osCommerce (the latest version). I intend to use the Carrier Calculated Shipping option and i wanted to be sure that orders from outside the US werent going to be accepted. On that matter i read on the README file the following lines:

"Only US Domestic shipping address are allowed right now. If shipping address is Int'l only Flat Rate shippings will be shown."

Is there a way to stop Google Checkout from processing orders from outside the US at all?

If there isnt, what Flat Rates is the README text talking about? ¿Are those the Flat Rates configured in the Shipping Modules of osCommerce (cause the Google Checkout Payment Module doesnt shows a "type your Flat Rates here" option?

If i use the Carrier Calculated Shipping option and disable the Flat Rates in the Shipping Modules, what will happen with clients coming from outside the US? ¿What would Google Checkout show them?

PS: I had version 1.4.5 installed but i downloaded v2 and pasted it on top of the older files. The Google Checkout Payment Module seems to be working fine, but it keeps showing that the version im using is the 1.4.5. Am i playing with fire here?

Thanks!!!

Dreckent

Edited by Dreckent

Hi

Im still having trouble with th shipping prices when it goes to google checkout, everything displays as £1....

I have google checkout module in the payments page and guess what? That works perfectly!! It just the one in the shopping cart that doesnt!

Has anyone had any joy with fixing this issue?

I first posted this problem a few months back, it seems google dont care about helping out people who are in trouble as their own forum thread for their own code doesnt get any answeres from support either!!!

Any help, advice would be great!

Thanks

I could so very much give you the biggest hug for the information below.........

Many many thanks, have been tearing my hair out for six weeks now untill i read this 2 hours ago.

it has been working great except for admin/customers.php but i feel confident in following the error messages and rectifying them.

thankyou thankyou thankyou

dito dito dito do not use FULL_PACKAGE.ZIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND USE RC1 WITH GOOGLECODE GCO V145A TICK TICK TICK.

HAVE A PLAY AT:

http://www.bluegreentechnologies.com/OSC_T...a/rc1_GCOv145a/

ADMIN access: user admin, password demo

this is linked to sandbox with stock osc rc1 so no orders will be processed!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM, THANKYOU, I WILL KEEP IT OPEN FOR A FEW DAYS/WEEKS ONLY.

:lol: :rolleyes: :blink: :P :D :) :o :rolleyes: :D

OK hi all new here, first post but this will hopefully help alot of people i think who are getting started.

I've done alot of searching, reading, research and googling prior to this post.

Problems I had while trying to get Google Checkout to work(Fresh OSCommerce install, Fresh googlecheckout install):

Orders would be sent to google no problem but order was NOT in the admin section, No customer order in database.

shopping cart was not being emptied after purchase.

google tables in database are empty.

syntax error, unexpected T_CASE.

Here is what happened. Downloaded lastest ver. of oscommerce, went to oscommerce contributions. top of the list for google contributions was a file named "Full Package.zip"

Assumed this was kosher, WRONG! Beginning of readme states: "GOOGLE CHECKOUT MODULE FOR OSCOMMERCE v1.4.5_CCS - 09/27/2007 NOTE: This will work with New OSCommercer v2.2. RC1"

don't download this contribution from oscommerce site...

Instead use this site as mentioned a couple times in previous threads.

http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-o.../downloads/list

Hopefully people will stumble across this post when searching for these problems.

Thank you all for your help I found searching this topic!!

Edited by MatthewRitchie

Hi al

I'm after a really simple solution - but can't seem to find it in this thread (it's getting big!)

I want to add a simple "per item" rate to Google checkout.

That's it. Simple.

Can I figure it out? Not likely... <_<

Can anyone give me a quick pointer, please?

Thanks all

I installed GCO this morning using the "full package" zip file. When I saw the HTTP 500 error, I tried reinstalling with the original v1.4.5 zip file this evening as someone suggested above.

I'm still getting a HTTP 500 error when I go to http://(my domain)/products/catalog/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php.

I've had this problem since this morning and cannot figure out where to even begin to fix whatever it is I'm supposed to be seeing when I go there. :(

Can anyone help?

I installed GCO this morning using the "full package" zip file. When I saw the HTTP 500 error, I tried reinstalling with the original v1.4.5 zip file this evening as someone suggested above.

I'm still getting a HTTP 500 error when I go to http://(my domain)/products/catalog/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php.

I've had this problem since this morning and cannot figure out where to even begin to fix whatever it is I'm supposed to be seeing when I go there. :(

Can anyone help?

as far as i can tell, going to googlecheckout/responsehandler.php via the browser is not actually ment to do anything visually, except to say "Iam Working". The function of the response handler to to process what is returned from google and convert the information into information for your admin.

I didnt even go anywhere near response handler and every thing worked fine, except for the admin customers thing above.

P.S I have removed the admin access from above, realised passwords were available and nmot sure i want those public source even if it is sandbox.

Hi

Im still having trouble with th shipping prices when it goes to google checkout, everything displays as £1....

I have google checkout module in the payments page and guess what? That works perfectly!! It just the one in the shopping cart that doesnt!

Has anyone had any joy with fixing this issue?

I first posted this problem a few months back, it seems google dont care about helping out people who are in trouble as their own forum thread for their own code doesnt get any answeres from support either!!!

Any help, advice would be great!

Thanks

Anyone??? Please??

Someone must be having the same problem...

Jub

Which download to I need to install which have the updates. Or do I need to do all of them?

Thanks

I wouldnt bother, you get no help from here or googles own forum. Ive now given up with it as there is no support or help...

GOOD LUCK!