• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

for some reason the shipping charges are not adding to the total on the checkout page: shopping_cart.php

they also do not appear on the google checkout sign up/login page. i simply want my site to show the total charges including shipping so that it is easier for the customer.

PLEASE HELP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I am using v1.4.5_CCS and it it working for me. However I have noticed one annoying thing. It doesn't create an order or customer account in Oscommerce. So how am I to keep track and make notes on the order? It is nice to have it all within Oscommerce for other orders.

If it is against their TOS please post as a FAQ on first thread since I am not going to read through 30+ pages of posts.

Thank you

KieranMullen

Hi all...

Can anyone help me....

I have installed this contrib (latest version from google) and everything seems to be working apart from the shipping prices when it goes to google checkouts page.

I have done the shipping generator and pasted the outputted php script, but it still wont pull the shipping prices over to google all I get is my shipping options and default £1.00 charge for each shipping method...

Also in the Admin side I have:

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates

Default values for real time rates in case the webservice call fails.

Set Default Value to 0 to disable the method

Shipping Generator

APC Postcode Rates

domestic_types

1 Insured Courier Delivery

Royal Mail Registered

domestic_types

1 Signature On Delivery Required

Royal Mail Special Delivery

domestic_types

1 Insurance Included

Royal Mail Standard Parcels

domestic_types

1 Non-Urgent - 3-5 Day Service

Now I can see I need to change the 1 to my default shipping price just in case the API call back fails but it wont save into the configuration when I click on the update button, just goes back to being 1`s again??!?!

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

Jub

I have installed and edited all the files for the google checkout module and set it to run in the module section under admin but the option to use google checkout is still not showing up under payment options when I go to checkout? Is this a common problem and is there a way to fix it? Thanks!

I get this too, not sure why. anyone able to give me a few hints???

Cheers

Hoping for some guidance as my head spins

round and round!

We installed the GC contrib and get this error

from responsehandler:

Warning: googlecheckout(/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) [function.googlecheckout]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Fatal error: googlecheckout() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:.:.') in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

We have double checked all work.

Hope someone can help

:-)

THx!

Jasmine

Hi,

The path has to be wrong:

(/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

Try replacing this code in googlecheckout.php (line 43 on...)

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/includes/languages/'. $language .'/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/googlecheckout/shipping_methods_ccs.php');

with:

require_once('/home/sites/[website address here]/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/shipping_methods.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/shipping_methods_ccs.php');

This may fix the problem as it has for me.

'sites' might need to be 'sharpweb' in your specific case.

Garry

Garry

I am also having error messages when trying to update an orders invoice

----------------

1146 - Table 'naturenu_osc2.google_orders' doesn't exist

select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= 4

--------------------

Items are also not being removed from inventory when they are bought? I didn't have this problem until I added the google checkout mod...

Hello. I had Google checkout installed. I'm a newbie, and not too familiar with php (though I'm learning).

Here are the problems I'm having with GC:

• Customers who pay this way don't get logged in my admin, and their shopping carts don't get emptied
  • Shipping charges/ methods are not correct. GC offers FedEx, which I don't use for example.
  • I have been trying to fix the problem, and now I did a test run. I get a blank page that says "error" on the bottom when I try to pay.
  • I tried to set "force cookie use" as was suggested in the first few pages of this post, but I got all kinds of errors when I would click on links on my site, and thought it would deter customers.

Any suggestions as to where to start? The only way I know I have an order is that I get the email from GC. And thank goodness that they list what was ordered, unlike Paypal, otherwise I'd be screwed.

Thank you,

Suzanne

Hello. I had Google checkout installed. I'm a newbie, and not too familiar with php (though I'm learning).

Here are the problems I'm having with GC:

• Customers who pay this way don't get logged in my admin, and their shopping carts don't get emptied
  • Shipping charges/ methods are not correct. GC offers FedEx, which I don't use for example.
  • I have been trying to fix the problem, and now I did a test run. I get a blank page that says "error" on the bottom when I try to pay.
  • I tried to set "force cookie use" as was suggested in the first few pages of this post, but I got all kinds of errors when I would click on links on my site, and thought it would deter customers.

Any suggestions as to where to start? The only way I know I have an order is that I get the email from GC. And thank goodness that they list what was ordered, unlike Paypal, otherwise I'd be screwed.

Thank you,

Suzanne

OK. I got the order to go thru. But, when I went back to my site, I was back in my cart with the item I just purchased still in it. PLUS, all the shipping options were $1.00. I have had several orders where the customer chose a shipping option which was $1.00. I have contacted them to charge them the correct amount for shipping, which is ridiculous, time consuming and unprofessional.

In reading thru the previous pages (which is giving me a headache--there are 32 of them!) I see that the original posts are over a year old. I'm not sure I'm using the same versions as what they are refering to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx

Hi,

The path has to be wrong:

(/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

Try replacing this code in googlecheckout.php (line 43 on...)

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/includes/languages/'. $language .'/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/googlecheckout/shipping_methods_ccs.php');

with:

require_once('/home/sites/[website address here]/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/shipping_methods.php');

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG .'/shipping_methods_ccs.php');

This may fix the problem as it has for me.

'sites' might need to be 'sharpweb' in your specific case.

Garry

Replaced the section as described above but now getting this...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php:81) in /www/googlecheckout/library/googleresponse.php on line 147

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php:81) in /www/googlecheckout/library/googleresponse.php on line 148

Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers

Any ideas??

I've attempted to install GC a few times now and seem to be running into the same problem each time...

My server & setup is as follows:

- IIS 7 + PHP5 + MySQL 5

- osC 2.2RC2

+ Ultimate SEO URL + STS 4.58 w/modernrc2a template + On The Fly Auto Thumbnailer + Country-State Selector + X-Sell v2-MS2 + FedEx

After integrating the GC code I attempt to 'Install' it through the admin section, I receive the following error:

1406 - Data too long for column 'configuration_description' at row 1

insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('.htaccess Basic Authentication Mode', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_CGI', 'False', 'Your site Site in installed with PHP over CGI?

This configuration will disable PHP Basic Authentication that is NOT compatible with CGI used in the responsehandler.php to validate Google Checkout messages.

If setted True you MUST configure your .htaccess files here.', '6', '4', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\', \'True\'),',now())

[TEP STOP]

If I click back I'm able to edit the GC module settings, but I'm left with the following:

GoogleCheckoutModule.png

A total of 16 empty fields/boxes

I'm gathering that something isn't getting into the database correctly but I'm completely uncertain how to fix this... Can any help please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been using Google Checkout for some time and love the mod! One issue I have come accross is activating the Coupon Code box on the Google order page.

If I DISABLE Carrier Calculated Shipping the box goes away. If Carrier Calclated Shipping is enabled I have a coupon box on the order page and it works.

The problem is that I'm not using Carrier Calculated shipping. I'm using 4 table rate shipping modules that get disabled when you select Carrier Calculated shipping in Google Checkout.

See my problem?

I need to be able to use Merchant Calculated Shipping and still get the discount coupon box on the google checkout order page.

I recieved an e-mail from google about this and they said that this box is enabled from the XML sent

<checkout-flow-support>

<merchant-checkout-flow-support>

<merchant-calculations>

<accept-merchant-coupons>false</accept-merchant-coupons>

needs to be changed to :

<checkout-flow-support>

<merchant-checkout-flow-support>

<merchant-calculations>

<accept-merchant-coupons>true</accept-merchant-coupons>

I looked through some things and found that in

/googlecheckout/library/googlecart.php

there is on line 50

var $accept_merchant_coupons = "";

but setting this variable to

var $accept_merchant_coupons = true;

doesn't seem to do anything

Again, this all works fine if you enable Carrier Calculated Shipping in the google checkout payment module

but if it is disabled so that one can use merchant calculated shipping, it doesn't display the coupon box on the order page.

Please help!!

Thanks

Tom

Edited by tjblevins

Having wrestled with google checkout for many months, I'm hoping to get some help here on the forums. Several people have been involved with this now, but nobody has been able to make it work.

Basically when the customers signs into google checkout, delivery isnt being calculated.

My integration console of my Google Merchant Account is saying;

XML We Received

------------------------------------

<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class rmfirst in <b>/home/tractorm/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/rmfirst.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />

XML We Sent:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<merchant-calculation-callback xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="REMOVEDFORFORUMPOST">

<shopping-cart>

<items>

<item>

<item-weight value="0.4" unit="LB" />

<tax-table-selector>Non Taxable Goods</tax-table-selector>

<item-name>Tumbler Vehicles Gift Set</item-name>

<item-description>This stunning set includes four 8-ounce acrylic tumblers of different designs in a beautifully-illustrated package. Conforms to or exceeds U.S. and European safety standards.

Top rack dishwasher safe or handwash in warm water with mild soap and soft cloth. No abrasives. Do not microwave or use ...</item-description>

<quantity>1</quantity>

<unit-price currency="GBP">14.99</unit-price>

<merchant-item-id>298</merchant-item-id>

<merchant-private-item-data>

<item>YTo5OntzOjM6InF0eSI7aToxO3M6NDoibmFtZSI7czoyNToiVHVtYmxlciBWZWhpY2xlcyBHaWZ0I

FNldCI7czo1OiJtb2RlbCI7czoxMDoiY3JvYzYxNzAtNSI7czozOiJ0YXgiO2k6MDtzOjE1OiJ0YXhfZ

G

VzY3JpcHRpb24iO3M6MTY6IlVua25vd24gdGF4IHJhdGUiO3M6NToicHJpY2UiO3M6NzoiMTQuOTkwMC

I

7czoxMToiZmluYWxfcHJpY2UiO2Q6MTQuOTkwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMjEzMTYyODIwNzI4MDMwMDU1NzY

x

MzM3MjgwMjczNDM3NTtzOjY6IndlaWdodCI7czo0OiIwLjQwIjtzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjI5ODt9</item>

</merchant-private-item-data>

</item>

</items>

<merchant-private-data>

<session-data>8f01342f2de6591f8ee74ce7dd0f13c9;osCsid</session-data>

</merchant-private-data>

</shopping-cart>

<buyer-id>534970609603015</buyer-id>

<calculate>

<addresses>

<anonymous-address id="347482596452662">

<country-code>GB</country-code>

<postal-code>LA11 7QZ</postal-code>

<city>Allithwaite</city>

<region>CUMBRIA</region>

</anonymous-address>

<anonymous-address id="868031384330867">

<country-code>GB</country-code>

<postal-code>LA11 7QZ</postal-code>

<city>Allithwaite</city>

<region>CUMBRIA</region>

</anonymous-address>

</addresses>

<shipping>

<method name="Airmail International Signed For: Delivery Weight : 0 Kg's (Ships normally within 1 to 3 days)_2" />

<method name="ParcelForce48: ParcelForce48" />

<method name="Royal Mail 1st Class Standard: Delivery Weight : 0 Kg's (Ships normally within 1 to 3 days)_1" />

<method name="Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded: Delivery Weight : 0 Kg's (Insured upto &amp;pound;32.00, ships within 1 to 3 days)" />

<method name="Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded: Delivery Weight : 0 Kg's (Insured upto &amp;pound;32.00, ships within 3 to 5 days)" />

<method name="Royal Mail Standard Parcels: Delivery Weight : 0 Kg's (Insured upto &amp;pound;500.00, ships within 3 to 5 days)" />

</shipping>

<tax>false</tax>

<merchant-code-strings />

</calculate>

<buyer-language>en_US</buyer-language>

</merchant-calculation-callback>

Can anyone help me to try and get to the bottom of this problem?

Hello ,

I was wondering if someone could help me please,

I have installed the google checkout and all went well,

the only problem i have is with the button on the login.php page, when i choose googlecheckout from the login.php page the normal oscommerce warning comes up saying incorrect email/password match, rather than going to the google checkout website,

it works fine from in the shopping cart, just not the login page,

can someone please help

Thx

Hello ,

I was wondering if someone could help me please,

I have installed the google checkout and all went well,

the only problem i have is with the button on the login.php page, when i choose googlecheckout from the login.php page the normal oscommerce warning comes up saying incorrect email/password match, rather than going to the google checkout website,

it works fine from in the shopping cart, just not the login page,

can someone please help

Thx

Sounds like you have pasted the GC code inside the </form> field.

I did this by mistake & got the same problem.

HTH

Sounds like you have pasted the GC code inside the </form> field.

I did this by mistake & got the same problem.

HTH

you are a star, thank you, works as it should now, just got to do some re-styling again now lol

I do have another issue i am trying to solve

i have "free shipping by cats v1.5" installed and it works ok using any of the other payment systems appart from the googlecheckout, its still adding the normal shipping rather than making it free,

I have searched the code and i am assuming is something to do with the following array, but justcant seem to get it working

$mc_shipping_methods = array(
					'usps' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'Express' => 'Express Mail',
									  'First Class' => 'First-Class Mail',
									  'Priority' => 'Priority Mail',
									  'Parcel' => 'Parcel Post'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  'GXG Document' => 'Global Express Guaranteed Document Service',
									  'GXG Non-Document' => 'Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Service',
									  'Express' => 'Global Express Mail (EMS)',
									  'Priority Lg' => 'Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (large)',
									  'Priority Sm' => 'Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small)',
									  'Priority Var' => 'Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight Envelope (single)',
									  'Airmail Letter' => 'Airmail Letter Post',
									  'Airmail Parcel' => 'Airmail Parcel Post',
									  'Surface Letter' => 'Economy (Surface) Letter Post',
									  'Surface Post' => 'Economy (Surface) Parcel Post'
									   ),
									),
					'fedex1' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  '01' => 'Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural)',
									  '03' => '2 Day Air',
									  '05' => 'Standard Overnight (by 3PM, later for rural)',
									  '06' => 'First Overnight',
									  '20' => 'Express Saver (3 Day)',
									  '90' => 'Home Delivery',
									  '92' => 'Ground Service'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  '01' => 'International Priority (1-3 Days)',
									  '03' => 'International Economy (4-5 Days)',
									  '06' => 'International First',
									  '90' => 'International Home Delivery',
									  '92' => 'International Ground Service'
									   ),
									),
					'upsxml' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'UPS Ground' => 'UPS Ground',
									  'UPS 3 Day Select' => 'UPS 3 Day Select',
									  'UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.' => 'UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.',
									  'UPS 2nd Day Air' => 'UPS 2nd Day Air',
									  'UPS Next Day Air Saver' => 'UPS Next Day Air Saver',
									  'UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.' => 'UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.',
									  'UPS Next Day Air' => 'UPS Next Day Air'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  'UPS Worldwide Expedited' => 'UPS Worldwide Expedited',
									  'UPS Saver' => 'UPS Saver'
									   ),
									),
					'zones' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'zones' => 'Zones Rates'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  'zones' => 'Zones Rates intl'
									   ),
									),
					'flat' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'flat' => 'Flat Rate Per Order'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  'flat' => 'Flat Rate Per Order intl'
									   ),
									),
					'item' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'item' => 'Flat Rate Per Item'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									   ),
									),
					'itemint' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  'itemint' => 'Flat Rate Per Item intl'
									   ),
									),
					'table' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'table' => 'Table'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  'table' => 'Table intl'
									   ),
									),
							  );

$mc_shipping_methods_names = array(
									 'usps' => 'USPS',
									 'fedex1' => 'FedEx',
									 'upsxml' => 'Ups',
									 'zones' => 'Zones',
									 'flat' => 'Flat Rate',
									 'item' => 'Item',
									 'itemint' => 'Item Inter',
									 'table' => 'Table',
									);

anyone got any ideas??

I have searched this topic and others for an answer but without luck.

I cannot get the google checkout for digital delivery working. If I check out with credit card payment everything works fine. However, the Google checkout returns me to a thank you page without an opportunity to download the product. If I login first then it will return the download link, but it is not active. Can anyone help with this? Please!!

I have been having a problem with google chekcout for several months. I havent been able to get any help on the official google checkout forum, or in the contributions section of this forum. I have now had FOUR freelancers work on tyhe problem, which has cost a fortune....and I've run out of people to ask. I've literally spent months on this problem.

We have installed the google checkout module 5 or 6 times from scratch, and we are pretty sure that it is installed correctly.

The ultimate problem we are having is that google checkout doesnt calculate any shipping costs. It just displays £1 (the default). When I check the integration console by logging into my merchant account, the error is

b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class zones in <b>/home/tractorm/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/rmfirst.php</b> on line <b>9</b><br />

I initially thought this was down to a problem with the shipping methods we used...so, I uninstalled every one of them, and just added the most basic zone shipping method and re run the shipping method generator. The error simply changes to reflect the zones.php shipping method and a different line number.

So basically, whichever shipping method is used, it says "Cannot redeclare class SHIPPINGMETHOD" in home/tractorm/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/shippingmethodfilename.php

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

If someone who is experienced with OSC and knows PHP I'm sure this could be solved....but I just dont know where to look.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

In zones.php, there is this line: class zones {

The conflict is coming up because you have that same line in another php file.

That does make sense yes.... but.... I have disabled every shipping method one by one, and the error simply changes to reflect the only shipping method enabled. If zones is the only shipping method the error says;

b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class zones in <b>/home/tractorm/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />

If rmstandard is the only shipping method it says;

b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class zones in <b>/home/tractorm/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/rmstandard.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />

Its as if the class? is being declared twice.... but dynamically. I dont know php so Im real;ly clucthing at straws.

That does make sense yes.... but.... I have disabled every shipping method one by one, and the error simply changes to reflect the only shipping method enabled. If zones is the only shipping method the error says;

b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class zones in <b>/home/tractorm/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />

If rmstandard is the only shipping method it says;

b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class zones in <b>/home/tractorm/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/rmstandard.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />

Its as if the class? is being declared twice.... but dynamically. I dont know php so Im real;ly clucthing at straws.

Someone probably used zones.php as a basis for building a shipping module, that's why the zones class is being redeclared. I would try to eliminate zones.php. If you use zones.php and therefore need it, your only choice is to rename, in every instance, the class zones to zones1 or something in the offending module.