• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

Read this: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=250627

I installed Google Checkout and when I go to the /googlecheckout/responsehandler.php I get a 500 error, page not found. In the admin I installed Google Checkout and when I tried to edit it I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_shipping() in /home/penguin/public_html/admin/modules.php(235) : eval()'d code on line 1

I was advised to set in Google Checkout the shipping options so I edited the shipping_methods.php with the code generated from the shipping_method_generator.php but I still got the same error.

Can anyone help me get this straightened out?

Thanks,

Dan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've installed the gc module, but I'm having a problem at the testing stage....i.e when I go to the following URL;

mysite.com/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

I get a login box appear asking for a username and password.

I have used htaccess.php which has created two files in my googlecheckout folder called .htpasswd and .htaccess

I have tried putting my merchant id and key into the id and password field when they popup, but that doesnt work. After three attempts I get ;

-------------------

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------

Can anyone help?

Hey all I recently installed this module and I thought all was working fine until I went to checkout one of the items and found out that it didn't add the flat rate shipping so I went to my admin panel and clicked on the edit in payment modules and got the following error -

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_shipping() in /home/sites/mystore.com/public_html/store/admin/modules.php(232) : eval()'d code on line 1

Anyone know whats wrong , looking forward to your iminent reply.

Thanks

I just did a test through the google checkout and it loops back to the begining of the checkout..

so the sale doesn't even get to the Googlecheckout Integration Console

--

help.

noppie

What kind of errors do you see in your Googlecheckout Integration Console?

I just did a test through the google checkout and it loops back to the beginning of the checkout..

so the sale doesn't even get to the Googlecheckout Integration Console

--

help.

noppie

I had issues with table rates and had to rename the table file to domestic.php. First I uninstalled the table rate, renamed all the files (languange files too) uninstalled google checkout (just in the admin) reinstalled the table rate, ran the shipping generator, then reinstalled google.

My experience was that the name "table" was causing the issue. It was the same file with the same code, just a new name and it worked fine.

I am having the same problem..

but what I don't understand.. is do I just change the table.php in the modules and the language/english/module to domestic.php --- It doesn't show up in the admin/modules/shipping.

is there anything else I need to change.

and when I get this done will

the googlecheckout reconized the table.. or just the first item in the table.

see we have shipping 3.50 for the first item and 4.95 for all items after that..

thank you for your help.

noppie

Edited by noppie

I am having the same problem..

but what I don't understand.. is do I just change the table.php in the modules and the language/english/module to domestic.php --- It doesn't show up in the admin/modules/shipping.

is there anything else I need to change.

and when I get this done will

the googlecheckout reconized the table.. or just the first item in the table.

see we have shipping 3.50 for the first item and 4.95 for all items after that..

thank you for your help.

noppie

Well, I must have forgot that it took a little more work! I can barely remember my name most of the time!

I took this from one of my sites. Create these pages in the following locations:

Domestic Shipping Table: includes/modules/shipping/domtable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: domtable.php,v 1.27 2003/02/05 22:41:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class domtable {
var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled;

// class constructor
function domtable() {
  global $order;

$this->code = 'domtable';
  $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
  $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_SORT_ORDER;
  $this->icon = '';
  $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TAX_CLASS;
  $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE > 0) ) {
	$check_flag = false;
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
	while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
	  if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->delivery['zone_id']) {
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  }
	}

if ($check_flag == false) {
	  $this->enabled = false;
	}
  }
}

// class methods
function quote($method = '') {
  global $order, $cart, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE == 'price') {
	$order_total = $cart->show_total();
  } else {
	$order_total = $shipping_weight;
  }

$table_cost = split("[:,]" , MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_COST);
  $size = sizeof($table_cost);
  for ($i=0, $n=$size; $i<$n; $i+=2) {
	if ($order_total <= $table_cost[$i]) {
	  $shipping = $table_cost[$i+1];
	  break;
	}
  }

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE == 'weight') {
	$shipping = $shipping * $shipping_num_boxes;
  }

$this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code,
						'module' => MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_TITLE,
						'methods' => array(array('id' => $this->code,
												 'title' => MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_WAY,
												 'cost' => $shipping + MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_HANDLING)));

if ($this->tax_class > 0) {
	$this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
  }

if (tep_not_null($this->icon)) $this->quotes['icon'] = tep_image($this->icon, $this->title);

return $this->quotes;
}

function check() {
  if (!isset($this->_check)) {
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS'");
	$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
  }
  return $this->_check;
}

function install() {
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to offer international table rate shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('International Shipping Table', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_COST', '25:8.50,50:5.50,10000:0.00', 'The shipping cost is based on the total cost or weight of items. Example: 25:8.50,50:5.50,etc.. Up to 25 charge 8.50, from there to 50 charge 5.50, etc', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE', 'weight', 'The shipping cost is based on the order total or the total weight of the items ordered.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'weight\', \'price\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_HANDLING', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now())");
}

function remove() {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
}

function keys() {
  return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_COST', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_SORT_ORDER');
}
 }
?>

same directory, international shipping table. includes/modules/shipping/inttable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: inttable.php,v 1.27 2003/02/05 22:41:52 hpdl Exp $

*/

class inttable {

// class constructor
function inttable() {
  global $order;

$this->code = 'inttable';
  $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
  $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_SORT_ORDER;
  $this->icon = '';
  $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TAX_CLASS;
  $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE > 0) ) {
	$check_flag = false;
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  }
	}

$this->enabled = false;
	}
  }
}

// class methods

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE == 'price') {
  } else {
  }

$table_cost = split("[:,]" , MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_COST);
	  break;
	}
  }

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE == 'weight') {
  }

'module' => MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_TITLE,
												 'title' => MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_WAY,
												 'cost' => $shipping + MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_HANDLING)));

$this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
  }

if (tep_not_null($this->icon)) $this->quotes['icon'] = tep_image($this->icon, $this->title);

return $this->quotes;
}

function check() {
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS'");
  }
  return $this->_check;
}

function install() {
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to offer international table rate shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('International Shipping Table', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_COST', '25:8.50,50:5.50,10000:0.00', 'The shipping cost is based on the total cost or weight of items. Example: 25:8.50,50:5.50,etc.. Up to 25 charge 8.50, from there to 50 charge 5.50, etc', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE', 'weight', 'The shipping cost is based on the order total or the total weight of the items ordered.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'weight\', \'price\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_HANDLING', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now())");
}

function remove() {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
}

function keys() {
  return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_COST', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_SORT_ORDER');
}
 }
?>

Now for the language files (change this to suit). includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/domtable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: domtable.php,v 1.5 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

*/

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_TITLE', 'U.S. Territories');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Shipping to U.S.');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_WAY', 'Standard Delivery');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_WEIGHT', 'Weight');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_AMOUNT', 'Amount');
?>

includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/inttable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: inttable.php,v 1.5 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

*/

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_TITLE', 'International');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Shipping to addresses outside the US');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_WAY', 'Int. Standard Delivery');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_WEIGHT', 'Weight');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_AMOUNT', 'Amount');
?>

Try that, then install the shipping modules, then run the google shipping generator.

Sorry for the lack of instruction before, I forgot I had edited the entire files.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart=== I couldn't do it without you..

I just have one question... google checkout doesn't get the information from the table.. but I have to put the price of shipping in correct.. just want to make sure I am right..

thank you again.. for such a quick response..

Noppie

Well, I must have forgot that it took a little more work! I can barely remember my name most of the time!

I took this from one of my sites. Create these pages in the following locations:

Domestic Shipping Table: includes/modules/shipping/domtable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: domtable.php,v 1.27 2003/02/05 22:41:52 hpdl Exp $

*/

class domtable {

// class constructor
function domtable() {
  global $order;

$this->code = 'domtable';
  $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
  $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_SORT_ORDER;
  $this->icon = '';
  $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TAX_CLASS;
  $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE > 0) ) {
	$check_flag = false;
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  }
	}

$this->enabled = false;
	}
  }
}

// class methods

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE == 'price') {
  } else {
  }

$table_cost = split("[:,]" , MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_COST);
	  break;
	}
  }

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE == 'weight') {
  }

'module' => MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_TITLE,
												 'title' => MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_WAY,
												 'cost' => $shipping + MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_HANDLING)));

}

return $this->quotes;
}

function check() {
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS'");
  }
  return $this->_check;
}

function install() {
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to offer international table rate shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('International Shipping Table', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_COST', '25:8.50,50:5.50,10000:0.00', 'The shipping cost is based on the total cost or weight of items. Example: 25:8.50,50:5.50,etc.. Up to 25 charge 8.50, from there to 50 charge 5.50, etc', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE', 'weight', 'The shipping cost is based on the order total or the total weight of the items ordered.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'weight\', \'price\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_HANDLING', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now())");
}

function remove() {
}

function keys() {
  return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_COST', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_MODE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_SORT_ORDER');
}
 }
?>

same directory, international shipping table. includes/modules/shipping/inttable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: inttable.php,v 1.27 2003/02/05 22:41:52 hpdl Exp $

*/

class inttable {

// class constructor
function inttable() {
  global $order;

$this->code = 'inttable';
  $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
  $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_SORT_ORDER;
  $this->icon = '';
  $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TAX_CLASS;
  $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE > 0) ) {
	$check_flag = false;
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  }
	}

$this->enabled = false;
	}
  }
}

// class methods

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE == 'price') {
  } else {
  }

$table_cost = split("[:,]" , MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_COST);
	  break;
	}
  }

if (MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE == 'weight') {
  }

'module' => MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_TITLE,
												 'title' => MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_WAY,
												 'cost' => $shipping + MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_HANDLING)));

}

return $this->quotes;
}

function check() {
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS'");
  }
  return $this->_check;
}

function install() {
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to offer international table rate shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('International Shipping Table', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_COST', '25:8.50,50:5.50,10000:0.00', 'The shipping cost is based on the total cost or weight of items. Example: 25:8.50,50:5.50,etc.. Up to 25 charge 8.50, from there to 50 charge 5.50, etc', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('International Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE', 'weight', 'The shipping cost is based on the order total or the total weight of the items ordered.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'weight\', \'price\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_HANDLING', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now())");
}

function remove() {
}

function keys() {
  return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_COST', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_MODE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_SORT_ORDER');
}
 }
?>

Now for the language files (change this to suit). includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/domtable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: domtable.php,v 1.5 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

*/

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_TITLE', 'U.S. Territories');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Shipping to U.S.');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_WAY', 'Standard Delivery');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_WEIGHT', 'Weight');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_DOMTABLE_TEXT_AMOUNT', 'Amount');
?>

includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/inttable.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: inttable.php,v 1.5 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

*/

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_TITLE', 'International');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Shipping to addresses outside the US');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_WAY', 'Int. Standard Delivery');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_WEIGHT', 'Weight');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_INTTABLE_TEXT_AMOUNT', 'Amount');
?>

Try that, then install the shipping modules, then run the google shipping generator.

Sorry for the lack of instruction before, I forgot I had edited the entire files.

Uninstall google checkout in your admin. Install those modules in your admin. Add all the info once you've installed those shipping modules. Be sure you only have the two (or one if you only want one) shipping modules installed.

Then run the google checkout shipping generator. Be sure to remove the international table from the domestic shipping and vice versa so you only have one shipping for domestic and one shipping for international. Then copy that into shipping_methods.php. Save the file.

Now go back to admin and install google checkout. You should now see those two tables like this:

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates

domtabledomtabledomestic_types_VD:11.5, inttableinttableinternational_types_VD:26.5

Set the rate you'd like google to use as a default if it cannot reach your site for some reason. I set it for the highest rate I have, but that's your choice.

The other shipping settings should be this (notice all the 0's):

GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping

False

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration

fedexGrounddomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexHome Deliverydomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexExpress Saverdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedex2Daydomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexStandard Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexPriority Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexFirst Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsGrounddomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, ups3 Day Selectdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, ups2nd Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsNext Day Air Saverdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsNext Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsNext Day Air Early AMdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsMedia Maildomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsParcel Postdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsExpress Maildomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0

Now try google checkout and see if its calculating the correct shipping.

Ok that answered my question.. it is working..

I now have google checkout..

thank you so very much..

Noppie

Uninstall google checkout in your admin. Install those modules in your admin. Add all the info once you've installed those shipping modules. Be sure you only have the two (or one if you only want one) shipping modules installed.

Then run the google checkout shipping generator. Be sure to remove the international table from the domestic shipping and vice versa so you only have one shipping for domestic and one shipping for international. Then copy that into shipping_methods.php. Save the file.

Now go back to admin and install google checkout. You should now see those two tables like this:

Set the rate you'd like google to use as a default if it cannot reach your site for some reason. I set it for the highest rate I have, but that's your choice.

The other shipping settings should be this (notice all the 0's):

Now try google checkout and see if its calculating the correct shipping.

Hoping for some guidance as my head spins

round and round!

We installed the GC contrib and get this error

from responsehandler:

Warning: googlecheckout(/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) [function.googlecheckout]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Fatal error: googlecheckout() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:.:.') in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

We have double checked all work.

Hope someone can help

:-)

THx!

Jasmine

Hoping for some guidance as my head spins

round and round!

We installed the GC contrib and get this error

from responsehandler:

Warning: googlecheckout(/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) [function.googlecheckout]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Fatal error: googlecheckout() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:.:.') in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Looks like your missing your language file. includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

However I do notice this in your post: shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php. Check your includes/configuration.php. You may have a / somewhere it does not need to be.

Looks like your missing your language file. includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

However I do notice this in your post: shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php. Check your includes/configuration.php. You may have a / somewhere it does not need to be.

Hi Rachael!

Thanks for offering some assistance!

One quick thing how can the path say "googlecheckout/includes"?

We have the googlechecout directory in out store root directory (same

directory as includes). Do I have the googlechecout in the wrong directory?

Should i put in in the domain root directory and not the store root?

We just finished proof reading our config file

from shop/includes (not shop/admin/includes)

and we do not see any double //. The file is below.

As far as I remember we never changed the config file

when we installed the GC contrib. We have never encountered

any similar problems with syntax errors before this.

Would this path be defined in any of the contrib install

files or edits?

<?php

// Please, note that all changes in this file will be lost

// after reconfiguring application by Plesk

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.sharpweblabs.com');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.sharpweblabs.com');

define('ENABLE_SSL', 'true');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.sharpweblabs.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.sharpweblabs.com');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/shop/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/shop/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']).'/');

// define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

// define our database connection

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '*****);

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '*****');

define('DB_DATABASE', '*****');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

?>

Also we do have the includes/languages/english/modules/payment/

googlechecout.php file installed. It is pasted below.

Maybe you see something we do not. (crosses fingers).

Thanks again for help!

<?php

/*

Copyright © 2007 Google Inc.

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or

modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License

as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2

of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of

MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the

GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License

along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software

Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.

*/

/* **GOOGLE CHECKOUT ** v1.4.5

@version $Id: googlecheckout.php 5624 2007-08-24 14:58:57Z ropu $

*/

//** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_TEXT_TITLE', 'GoogleCheckout');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'GoogleCheckout');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_TEXT_OPTION', '- Or use -');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_USING_SANDBOX', 'GC is set to use SANDBOX. Order will be processed but NOT charged.');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_NO_MERCHANT_ID_KEY', 'Google Checkout Merchant Id or Key has not been setted up');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_VIRTUAL', 'Some download products in your cart are currently not available via Google Checkout.');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_EMPTY_CART', 'The Cart is empty');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_OUT_OF_STOCK', 'Some products are Out of Stock');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_MULTIPLE_SHIP_TAX', 'There are multiple shipping options selected and they use different shipping tax tables or some dont use tax tables');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_MIX_VERSIONS', 'The Version of the installed module in the Admin UI is %s and the one of the package is %s, Remove/Reinstall the module');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_WRONG_SHIPPING_CONFIG', 'DIR_FS_CATALOG and DIR_WS_MODULES may be wrong configured in includes/configure.php file. This dir doens\'t exists: %s');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_WARN_RESTRICTED_CATEGORY', 'Some items are in GC restricted category.');

// This string will be added after the product name and description in the yellow box in the GC confirmation page for all Digital Goods.

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_EXTRA_DIGITAL_CONTENT', 'Allow 2-5 minutes to get all the transaction processed.');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STRING_ERR_SHIPPING_CONFIG', ' Error: Shipping Methods not configured ');

define ('GOOGLECHECKOUT_FLAT_RATE_SHIPPING', 'Flat Rate Per Order');

define ('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ITEM_RATE_SHIPPING', 'Flat Rate Per Item');

define ('GOOGLECHECKOUT_TABLE_RATE_SHIPPING', 'Vary by Weight/Price');

define ('GOOGLECHECKOUT_TABLE_NO_MERCHANT_CALCULATION', 'No merchant calculation shipping selected');

define ('GOOGLECHECKOUT_MERCHANT_CALCULATION_NOT_CONFIGURED', ' not configured!<br />');

define ('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_REGULAR_CHECKOUT', 'Google Checkout Can not be used in regular checkout, click in the Google Checkout Button Below');

define ('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_DUPLICATED_ORDER', 'Duplicated NewOrderNotification #%s Cart order #%s');

// Google Request Success messages

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_CHARGE_ORDER', 'Sent Google Charge Order Command');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_PROCESS_ORDER', 'Sent Google Process Order Command');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_DELIVER_ORDER', 'Sent Google Deliver Order Command');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_ARCHIVE_ORDER', 'Sent Google Archive Order Command');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_REFUND_ORDER', 'Sent Google Full Refund Order Command');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_CANCEL_ORDER', 'Sent Google Cancel Order Command');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_MESSAGE_ORDER', 'Sent Google Message to the Buyer');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_NEW_USER_CREDENTIALS', 'Sent New Buyer Credentials to the Buyer');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_MERCHANT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Sent Merchant Order Number');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_ADMIN_COPY_EMAIL', 'Sent Status Change Message to Admin email');

// Google Request warning Messages

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_WARNING_CHUNK_MESSAGE', 'Google Message was longer than %s, it was chunked when sent to the buyer.');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_WARNING_SYSTEM_EMAIL_SENT', 'A regular email was sent to the buyer with the full message');

// Google Request Error Messages

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_CHARGE_ORDER', 'Error sending Google Charge Order, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_PROCESS_ORDER', 'Error sending Google Process Order, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_DELIVER_ORDER', 'Error sending Google Deliver Order, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_ARCHIVE_ORDER', 'Error sending Google Archive Order, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_REFUND_ORDER', 'Error sending Google Refund Order, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_CANCEL_ORDER', 'Error sending Google Cancel Order, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_MESSAGE_ORDER', 'Error sending Google Message, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_NEW_USER_CREDENTIALS', 'Error sending New Buyer Credentials, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_MERCHANT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Error sending Merchant Order Number, see error logs');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_INVALID_STATE_TRANSITION', 'Invalid Google Checkout State transition: %s => %s, revert to %s and try again. See README');

// Remember max chars in 255, included that store name, email and pass that will replace the %s

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_NEW_CREDENTIALS_MESSAGE', 'These are your Credentials to log into %s site. User: %s Pass: %s Please change your password after logging in - Change it in "MyAccount" area.');

// Coupons

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_COUPON_ERR_ONE_COUPON', 'Sorry, only one coupon per order');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_COUPON_ERR_MIN_PURCHASE', 'Sorry, the minimum purchase hasn\'t been reached to use this coupon');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_COUPON_DISCOUNT', 'Discount Coupon: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_COUPON_FREESHIP', 'Free Shipping Coupon: ');

// New Orders

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_NEW_ORDER_NUM', 'Google Checkout Order No: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_NEW_ORDER_MC_USED', 'Merchant Calculations used: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_NEW_ORDER_BUYER_USER', 'NEW Buyer\'s User: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_NEW_ORDER_BUYER_PASS', 'Buyer\'s Password: ');

// States

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TIME', 'Time: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_NEW_STATE', 'New State: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_ORDER_READY_CHARGE', 'Order ready to be charged!');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_PAYMENT_DECLINED', 'Payment was declined!');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_ORDER_CANCELED', 'Order was canceled.');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_ORDER_CANCELED_REASON', 'Reason: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_ORDER_CANCELED_BY_GOOG', 'Order was canceled by Google.');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_ORDER_DELIVERED', 'Order was Shipped.');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TRACKING', 'Shipping Tracking Data: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TRACKING_CARRIER', 'Carrier: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TRACKING_NUMBER', 'Tracking Number: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_LATEST_CHARGE', 'Latest charge amount: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TOTAL_CHARGE', 'Total charge amount: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_LATEST_REFUND', 'Latest refund amount: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TOTAL_REFUND', 'Total Order refund amount: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_GOOGLE_REFUND', 'Google Refund: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_NET_REVENUE', 'Net revenue: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_RISK_INFO', 'Risk Information: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_RISK_ELEGIBLE', ' Elegible for Protection: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_RISK_AVS', ' Avs Response: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_RISK_CVN', ' Cvn Response: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_RISK_CC_NUM', ' Partial CC number: ');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_RISK_ACC_AGE', ' Buyer account age: ');

// Custom GC order states names

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_CUSTOM_ORDER_STATE_NEW', 'Google New');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_CUSTOM_ORDER_STATE_PROCESSING', 'Google Processing');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_CUSTOM_ORDER_STATE_SHIPPED', 'Google Shipped');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_CUSTOM_ORDER_STATE_REFUNDED', 'Google Refunded');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_CUSTOM_ORDER_STATE_SHIPPED_REFUNDED', 'Google Shipped and Refunded');

define('GOOGLECHECKOUT_CUSTOM_ORDER_STATE_CANCELED', 'Google Canceled');

// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **

?>

Edited by sharplab

oh, I didnt even notice this before!

shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php)

now thats just wrong!

This is line 43 of googlecheckout.php

return $protocol . '://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $port . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];

I dont see the reason for it (but I may just be missing it) in the files you've shown here.

What do you have at the top of googlecheckout/gcheckout.php

I have this:

* @version $Id: gcheckout.php 5499 2007-09-27 14:58:57Z ropu $
* Script invoked when Google Checkout payment option has been enabled
* It uses phpGCheckout library so it can work with PHP4 and PHP5
* Generates the cart xml, shipping and tax options and adds them as hidden fields
* along with the Checkout button

* A disabled button is displayed in the following cases:
* 1. If merchant id or merchant key is not set 
* 2. If there are multiple shipping options selected and they use different shipping tax tables
*  or some dont use tax tables
*/
//error_reporting(E_ALL);
//require_once('admin/includes/configure.php');
//require_once('includes/configure.php');
require_once('includes/languages/'. $language .'/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');
require_once('includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');

thats the only place I can think of that would be wrong at this point. But, then again, I always miss something.

What do you have at the top of googlecheckout/gcheckout.php

I have this:

* Generates the cart xml, shipping and tax options and adds them as hidden fields

* 2. If there are multiple shipping options selected and they use different shipping tax tables
*  or some dont use tax tables
*/
require_once('includes/languages/'. $language .'/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');

thats the only place I can think of that would be wrong at this point. But, then again, I always miss something.

Heres what we have;

:-)

<?php

/*

Copyright © 2007 Google Inc.

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or

modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License

as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2

of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of

MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the

GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License

along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software

Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.

*/

* or some dont use tax tables

*/

// Function which returns the current URL.

function gc_selfURL() {

$s = empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) ? '' : ($_SERVER['HTTPS'] == 'on') ? 's' : '';

$protocol = gc_strleft(strtolower($_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL']), '/') . $s;

$port = ($_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] == '80') ? '' : (':'. $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT']);

return $protocol . '://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $port . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];

}

Thx!

I have installed and edited all the files for the google checkout module and set it to run in the module section under admin but the option to use google checkout is still not showing up under payment options when I go to checkout? Is this a common problem and is there a way to fix it? Thanks!

The above is now fixed

however....in the installation notes....

3. Set the file attribute to 777 for /googlecheckout/logs/response_error.log and

/googlecheckout/logs/response_message.log files.

4. Go to http://<url-site-url>/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

If you get a 'Invalid or not supported Message', go to the next section.

If you get any errors, you must correct all errors before proceeding.

Refer to the troubleshooting section below or go to the support forum for help.

I don'ty know ho i change the file attributes to 777??? How do i do this???

also my site http://www.brewrecords.net/shop/googlechec...onsehandler.php comes up with 'the page cannot be displayed'

can anyone help???

thanks.

When I goto Checkout I get the following error on page shopping_cart.php

* GC is set to use SANDBOX. Order will be processed but NOT charged.Error: Shipping Methods not configured

citylink (ignored)

parcelforce48 (ignored)

rmfirst (ignored)

rmfirstrec (ignored)

rmsecond (ignored)

rmsecondrec (ignored)

rmspecial (ignored)

rmstandardparcel (ignored)

And when I hover over the google checkout button i get the following: shopping_cart.php?action=update_product and it does nothing

Checkout part is on forum: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=Googlecheckout

Hi all,

My google Checkout is working perfectly everywhere exept it just isn't adding my Flat Rate shipping.

Is there anyway to add it manually or doesn anyone know whats wrong because its working fine with PayPal.

Any Help is appreciated, Thanks!