• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else. Since everyone's code varies slightly (yours is very different from mine), and I seem to be the only one answering questions, you will need to diagnose this yourself.

Belive me.....I have tried a ton of times. I have a contrib in that file (I've posted it above) that just keeps throwing me on one part only: The 3 b section of the install. :(

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else. Since everyone's code varies slightly (yours is very different from mine), and I seem to be the only one answering questions, you will need to diagnose this yourself.

Belive me.....I have tried a ton of times. I have a contrib in that file (I've posted it above) that just keeps throwing me on one part only: The 3 b section of the install. :(

Humm. Well if you've already tried that you might try posting on the google forum listed in the readme or emailing the google checkout on their site, they are the experts and they may be able to assist further. Just an idea, but it won't hurt to try.

Edited by homewetbar

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

Hi,

I am having some problems with Google Checkout. I have installed it successfully on osCommerce, when i add some products into my shopping basket the googlecheckout link appears, however when i click on checkout, googlecheckout does not appear as a payment method which i am able to select.

ideally, i would like to click on checkout and then select googlecheckout as my selected payment method before running through the final steps. Is there a way to do this?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

Hi,

I am having some problems with Google Checkout. I have installed it successfully on osCommerce, when i add some products into my shopping basket the googlecheckout link appears, however when i click on checkout, googlecheckout does not appear as a payment method which i am able to select.

ideally, i would like to click on checkout and then select googlecheckout as my selected payment method before running through the final steps. Is there a way to do this?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

Googlecheckout is not a checkout "option" on the payment page, is a totally different checkout from the regular checkout for many reasons which I will not go into you can read google's blog for their market hype, so the google checkout button only appears in the shopping cart and on the login page, you have to choose it or a normal checkout, they do not work together.

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

Hi, I have installed the Google Checkout module, and it's all working well, apart from one small problem, which I hope someone will be kind enough to help me with.

All the prices in my shop now have a "?" instead of a "£" in front of them.

I've tried resetting the Localisation/Currencies option in my Admin, and when I change the symbol to "$" the prices get a "$" in front of them. But when I change it to a "£" I get a "?" in front of the prices.

Anyone have any idea where to fix this?

Thanks for reading this.

Edited by Davefromcornwall

Hi, I have installed the Google Checkout module, and it's all working well, apart from one small problem, which I hope someone will be kind enough to help me with.

All the prices in my shop now have a "?" instead of a "£" in front of them.

I've tried resetting the Localisation/Currencies option in my Admin, and when I change the symbol to "$" the prices get a "$" in front of them. But when I change it to a "£" I get a "?" in front of the prices.

Anyone have any idea where to fix this?

Thanks for reading this.

My shop is here, if that helps.

Yep, I still haven't fixed it!

My shop is here, if that helps.

Yep, I still haven't fixed it!

Google Checkout does not work for the UK I do not think, or at least it used to not so the contrib is only made for US pricing...

I've been pulling my hair out trying to get this module to work. I have STS Template System installed. I am not receiving any errors at all in response_error.log, but when I process the order it is not showing up in the Orders section in osCommerce. The response XML that I'm getting in response_message.log is this:

Mon May 19 6:39:39 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<new-order-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="569659945998498-00001-7">

<timestamp>2008-05-19T10:39:38.552Z</timestamp>

<shopping-cart>

<items>

<item>

<item-weight value="0.0" unit="LB" />

<tax-table-selector>Taxable Goods</tax-table-selector>

<item-name>Kuryakyn Lower Swingarm Cover Extension

for Road Star w/ existing Kuryakyn Swingarm Covers

Each</item-name>

<item-description>

• Finish chroming the lower right frame tube to completely chrome your swingarm

• This addition looks great with custom exhaust applications that allow the full swingarm to be seen

• Simple installation

• Looks great alone or even better with Kuryakyn Swingarm Covers on your Road ...</item-description>

<quantity>1</quantity>

<unit-price currency="USD">26.99</unit-price>

<merchant-item-id>11825</merchant-item-id>

<merchant-private-item-data>

<item>YTo5OntzOjM6InF0eSI7czoxOiIxIjtzOjQ6Im5hbWUiO3M6MTAzOiJLdXJ5YWt5biAgTG93ZXIgU

3dpbmdhcm0gQ292ZXIgRXh0ZW5zaW9uPGJyPmZvciBSb2FkIFN0YXIgdy8gZXhpc3RpbmcgS3VyeWFreW

4gU3dpbmdhcm0gQ292ZXJzIDxicj5FYWNoIjtzOjU6Im1vZGVsIjtzOjQ6Ijg2NjEiO3M6MzoidGF4Ijt

pOjA7czoxNToidGF4X2Rlc2NyaXB0aW9uIjtzOjE2OiJVbmtub3duIHRheCByYXRlIjtzOjU6InByaWNl

IjtzOjc6IjI2Ljk5MDAiO3M6MTE6ImZpbmFsX3ByaWNlIjtkOjI2Ljk4OTk5OTk5OTk5OTk5ODQzNjgwN

Tk4MTMyNzc3OTU5MTA4MzUyNjYxMTMyODEyNTtzOjY6IndlaWdodCI7czo0OiIwLjAwIjtzOjI6ImlkIj

tpOjExODI1O30=</item>

</merchant-private-item-data>

</item>

</items>

<merchant-private-data>

<session-data>1b1bcfca4f1f1947705f046bad017ccf;osCsid</session-data>

</merchant-private-data>

</shopping-cart>

<order-adjustment>

<merchant-codes />

<total-tax currency="USD">1.62</total-tax>

<shipping>

<flat-rate-shipping-adjustment>

<shipping-name>Table: Table</shipping-name>

<shipping-cost currency="USD">7.95</shipping-cost>

</flat-rate-shipping-adjustment>

</shipping>

<adjustment-total currency="USD">9.57</adjustment-total>

</order-adjustment>

<buyer-id>640620167568288</buyer-id>

<google-order-number>569659945998498</google-order-number>

<buyer-shipping-address>

<email>[email protected]</email>

<company-name></company-name>

<contact-name>Example Name</contact-name>

<phone></phone>

<fax></fax>

<address1>Example Street</address1>

<address2></address2>

<country-code>US</country-code>

<city>Exampleville</city>

<region>PA</region>

<postal-code>88938</postal-code>

</buyer-shipping-address>

<buyer-billing-address>

<phone>Example Phone</phone>

<fax></fax>

<address1>Example Address</address1>

<address2></address2>

<city>Example City</city>

<region>PA</region>

<postal-code>88985</postal-code>

</buyer-billing-address>

<buyer-marketing-preferences>

<email-allowed>true</email-allowed>

</buyer-marketing-preferences>

<order-total currency="USD">36.56</order-total>

<fulfillment-order-state>NEW</fulfillment-order-state>

<financial-order-state>REVIEWING</financial-order-state>

</new-order-notification>

The only thing that looks a little odd to me in there is this: <session-data>1b1bcfca4f1f1947705f046bad017ccf;osCsid</session-data>

Could this be part of the issue or am I missing something easy here?

Try accessing the response handler file and see if it works...

I've been pulling my hair out trying to get this module to work. I have STS Template System installed. I am not receiving any errors at all in response_error.log, but when I process the order it is not showing up in the Orders section in osCommerce. The response XML that I'm getting in response_message.log is this:

Mon May 19 6:39:39 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<new-order-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="569659945998498-00001-7">

<timestamp>2008-05-19T10:39:38.552Z</timestamp>

<shopping-cart>

<items>

<item>

<item-name>Kuryakyn Lower Swingarm Cover Extension

for Road Star w/ existing Kuryakyn Swingarm Covers

Each</item-name>

<item-description>

• Finish chroming the lower right frame tube to completely chrome your swingarm

• This addition looks great with custom exhaust applications that allow the full swingarm to be seen

• Simple installation

• Looks great alone or even better with Kuryakyn Swingarm Covers on your Road ...</item-description>

<quantity>1</quantity>

<unit-price currency="USD">26.99</unit-price>

<merchant-item-id>11825</merchant-item-id>

<item>YTo5OntzOjM6InF0eSI7czoxOiIxIjtzOjQ6Im5hbWUiO3M6MTAzOiJLdXJ5YWt5biAgTG93ZXIgU

3dpbmdhcm0gQ292ZXIgRXh0ZW5zaW9uPGJyPmZvciBSb2FkIFN0YXIgdy8gZXhpc3RpbmcgS3VyeWFre

W

4gU3dpbmdhcm0gQ292ZXJzIDxicj5FYWNoIjtzOjU6Im1vZGVsIjtzOjQ6Ijg2NjEiO3M6MzoidGF4Ij

t

pOjA7czoxNToidGF4X2Rlc2NyaXB0aW9uIjtzOjE2OiJVbmtub3duIHRheCByYXRlIjtzOjU6InByaWN

l

IjtzOjc6IjI2Ljk5MDAiO3M6MTE6ImZpbmFsX3ByaWNlIjtkOjI2Ljk4OTk5OTk5OTk5OTk5ODQzNjgw

N

Tk4MTMyNzc3OTU5MTA4MzUyNjYxMTMyODEyNTtzOjY6IndlaWdodCI7czo0OiIwLjAwIjtzOjI6ImlkI

j

tpOjExODI1O30=</item>

</item>

</items>

<merchant-private-data>

<session-data>1b1bcfca4f1f1947705f046bad017ccf;osCsid</session-data>

</merchant-private-data>

</shopping-cart>

<order-adjustment>

<merchant-codes />

<total-tax currency="USD">1.62</total-tax>

<shipping>

<flat-rate-shipping-adjustment>

<shipping-name>Table: Table</shipping-name>

<shipping-cost currency="USD">7.95</shipping-cost>

</flat-rate-shipping-adjustment>

</shipping>

<adjustment-total currency="USD">9.57</adjustment-total>

</order-adjustment>

<buyer-id>640620167568288</buyer-id>

<google-order-number>569659945998498</google-order-number>

<buyer-shipping-address>

<phone></phone>

<fax></fax>

<address1>Example Street</address1>

<address2></address2>

<city>Exampleville</city>

<region>PA</region>

<postal-code>88938</postal-code>

<buyer-billing-address>

<phone>Example Phone</phone>

<fax></fax>

<address1>Example Address</address1>

<address2></address2>

<city>Example City</city>

<region>PA</region>

<postal-code>88985</postal-code>

</buyer-billing-address>

<order-total currency="USD">36.56</order-total>

The only thing that looks a little odd to me in there is this: <session-data>1b1bcfca4f1f1947705f046bad017ccf;osCsid</session-data>

Could this be part of the issue or am I missing something easy here?

Hi

I have deen trying now for 2 week to get this all working and have changed my SSL 3 time and still can not get this to work right.

can someone install it for me?

I hope someone can help. I have the latest version on the latest version off osc. I had the known problem of 0.00 shipping costs but in my case shipping costs of £1.00 only ... ?!?. I followed the post #117 and pasted the code over the existing code in /admin/includes/functions/general.php.

the problem is I now have this error in the admin. I have checked and the function exists. any idea's ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_ccshipping() in /var/www/html/sqpoker/catalog/admin/modules.php(236) : eval()'d code on line 1

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows how I could offer a Free Shipping option for orders over $25.00 with Google Checkout. I still want the other options to show, such as express mail, but I would also want the customer to have an option for the free shipping offer. I would like an offer similar to what amazon.com offers, where you can choose the free shipping offer with a slower delivery service, and still have the options for the faster delivery service at your cost. Currently I'm using the carrier calculated shipping option, not the merchant calculated shipping option.

Also, I can't get the USPS Priority Mail option to work with the carrier calculated shipping option in Google Checkout. I did notice that the "Priority Mail" was "\" commented out in the \catalog\googlecheckout\shipping_methods_ccs.php file. When I remove the commented out part, the Priority Mail feature works, but only at the defaulted value. Please let me know if there is anyway to get the "Priority Mail" feature to work with carrier calculated shipping.

Thank you so much.

Great support thread!

I have version Google Checkout v1.1.0b3 (Ropu - 12 Jan 07) installed which is heavily modified. I don't want to go and install a new version right now with the possibility of conflictions.

Everything works like I want except one bug:

Sometimes the product field in a customers order page will display:

1) Several more products then the actual order. Within these several products will always contain the actual product(s) in the order. See Troubleshoot Picture 1 to see what I mean.

2) Show no products in the order field at all. See Troubleshoot Picture 2 to see what I mean.

In my GC admin area, the correct order will always be shown. This may not be a problem with GC but I believe it is.

Can anyone help? :huh:

Another point, do any of these new additions send Tracking Number updates made in GC with XML?

Thank you! :D

I've almost got Google Checkout working on my site.

But orders made using Google Checkout are not being passed to my osCommerce admin. Our API callback url is set to https://www.pets-express.co.uk/googlechecko...onsehandler.php and that looks right to me.

In my Google Checkout Integration Console I have loads of similar errors that look like this:

We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://www.pets-express.co.uk/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php; the error we got is: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?

I've been searching all day for an answer to this problem, without any joy. We can live with the orders not showing in osCommerce admin for a while by using a combination of the email notification and our Google account (where the orders do show up). But it would be good to get it working as it should.

So if anyone knows why our orders are not being sent to the osCommerce admin, I'd be very grateful if they could point me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading this.

Well, I finally got Google Checkout working, so I thought I'd let people know how I did it, in case others have similar error messages to the ones that I was getting.

I had the wrong API callback URL set in the Google Integration Setings page. I needed the URL of my shared SSL server, followed by my username (the same as on my FTP program) preceded by a "~", and then stick googlecheckout/responsehandler.php on the end. So my API callback URL now looks something like https://secure.svr1-speedyservers.com/~user...onsehandler.php and it works fine. I'm getting notifications in osCommerce admin, emails sent to me and to the customer and no error messages in the Integration Console.

So thanks to all those who have been involved in making the Google Checkout module for osCommerce. I got there in the end!

In order to contain all the support to one thread so I can accurately help those needing help with this module please post your support questions here and I will be more then happy to help you with this to best of my ability.

Contribution can be found below.

Google Checkout module for osCommerce

Current release is version 1.4 Dated 17 Jul 2007

Can some one help me install google checkout module in my web site Please?

Hi

Can some one help me install google checkout module to?

this is my settings in osC admin:

GoogleCheckout

Google Checkout Module Version

v1.4.5_CCS

Enable GoogleCheckout Module

True

Select Mode of Operation

https://sandbox.google.com/checkout/

Production Merchant ID

Production Merchant Key

N2wg

Sandbox Merchant ID

Sandbox Merchant Key

SuLA

.htaccess Basic Authentication Mode

False

Select Merchant Calculation Mode of Operation

https

Disable Google Checkout for Virtual Goods?

True

Allow US PO BOX shipping?

False

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates

GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping

False

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration

fedexGrounddomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexHome Deliverydomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexExpress Saverdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedex2Daydomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexStandard Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexPriority Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, fedexFirst Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsGrounddomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, ups3 Day Selectdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, ups2nd Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsNext Day Air Saverdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsNext Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, upsNext Day Air Early AMdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsMedia Maildomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsParcel Postdomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0, uspsExpress Maildomestic_types_CCS:0|0|0

Rounding Policy Mode

HALF_UP

Rounding Policy Rule

PER_LINE

Cart Expiration Time (Minutes)

NONE

Also send notifications with OSC

True

Google Analytics Id

NONE

3rd Party Tracking

NONE

Google Checkout restricted product categories

Continue shopping URL.

gc_return.php

Sort order of display.

-----------------------------------------------------

sandbox.google and checkout.google admin

My company will only post digitally signed carts = yes

API callback URL (Level 2 integrations only) [?] Specify a URL for Google to notify you of new orders and changes in order state. You must provide the URL of a server running 128-bit SSLv3 or TLS. [?]

API callback URL: = https://westonehosting.com/googlecheckout/r...onsehandler.php

Callback method: = XML

Advanced settings all = no

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not getting orders and notification from google

help

Edited by West One Hosting

Seems kind of simple but there is an extra space in the code that generates the Google Checkout button on the checkout page.

The space comes right before the merchant_id and a merchant_id=%20<mymerchant_id> gets generated in the url .. Google Checkout doesn't understand this merchant_id with the %20 in front of it.

This is about line 473 in my code (yours may differ a little)

<input type="hidden" name="cart" value="<?php echo base64_encode($gcheck->getXml());?>">
 <input type="hidden" name="signature" value="<?php echo base64_encode( $googlepayment->CalcHmacSha1($gcheck->getXml())); ?>">
	   <input type="image" name="Checkout" alt="Checkout"
		src="<?php echo $googlepayment->mode;?>buttons/checkout.gif?merchant_id= <?php echo $googlepayment->merchantid;?>&w=168&h=44&style=trans&variant=$
	</form>

Should correctly be:

<input type="hidden" name="cart" value="<?php echo base64_encode($gcheck->getXml());?>">
 <input type="hidden" name="signature" value="<?php echo base64_encode( $googlepayment->CalcHmacSha1($gcheck->getXml())); ?>">
	   <input type="image" name="Checkout" alt="Checkout"
		src="<?php echo $googlepayment->mode;?>buttons/checkout.gif?merchant_id=<?php echo $googlepayment->merchantid;?>&w=168&h=44&style=trans&variant=$
	</form>

Yes sometimes one little extra space can make a difference.

My site was in the summer 2008 promotion and the starburst "$10 off" checkout button wasn't appearing because the merchant_id wasn't recognized.

<Curt

Do you have error messages in your Tools/Integration Console in your Google Checkout account page?

Hi

Ids are integral numbers, but you sent:

Warnings:

XML We Received:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
			  <add-merchant-order-number xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" google-order-number="">
			  <merchant-order-number></merchant-order-number>
			  </add-merchant-order-number>

XML We Sent:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<error xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="8d1245fa-8b43-4fb4-b02e-b390c72a5025">
 <error-message>Ids are integral numbers, but you sent: </error-message>
</error>

Hi

Ids are integral numbers, but you sent:

I am also now not getting order in to osC

Hi

I do not now how but the above is sorted out now.

but now I am not getting a error in google or in /googlecheckout/logs/response_error.log

which is good but I am not getting the order in osC admin and this is in my /googlecheckout/logs/response_message.log :

Fri Jun 6 13:51:18 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<new-order-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="323526507622195-00001-7">

<timestamp>2008-06-06T17:51:17.301Z</timestamp>

<shopping-cart>

<items>

<item>

<item-name>Basic Plan - Pay as you go - Monthly</item-name>

<item-description>Basic Plan - Pay as you go - Monthly</item-description>

<quantity>1</quantity>

<unit-price currency="GBP">12.95</unit-price>

<merchant-item-id>94</merchant-item-id>

<item>YTo5OntzOjM6InF0eSI7aToxO3M6NDoibmFtZSI7czozNjoiQmFzaWMgUGxhbiAtIFBheSBhcyB5b

3UgZ28gLSBNb250aGx5IjtzOjU6Im1vZGVsIjtzOjQ6ImJwbTEiO3M6MzoidGF4IjtpOjA7czoxNToid

G

F4X2Rlc2NyaXB0aW9uIjtzOjE2OiJVbmtub3duIHRheCByYXRlIjtzOjU6InByaWNlIjtzOjc6IjEyLj

k

1MDAiO3M6MTE6ImZpbmFsX3ByaWNlIjtkOjEyLjk0OTk5OTk5OTk5OTk5OTI4OTQ1NzI2NDIzOTg5OTg

x

NDEyODg3NTczMjQyMTg3NTtzOjY6IndlaWdodCI7czo0OiIwLjAwIjtzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjk0O30=</item>

</item>

</items>

<merchant-private-data>

<session-data>0537660f41c37d5ccecd7054d915f9b7;osCsid</session-data>

</merchant-private-data>

</shopping-cart>

<order-adjustment>

<merchant-codes />

<total-tax currency="GBP">2.27</total-tax>

<adjustment-total currency="GBP">2.27</adjustment-total>

</order-adjustment>

<buyer-id>356945618110140</buyer-id>

<google-order-number>323526507622195</google-order-number>

<buyer-shipping-address>

<contact-name>simon</contact-name>

<phone></phone>

<fax></fax>

<address1>kggkh</address1>

<address2></address2>

<country-code>GB</country-code>

<city>dhdghd</city>

<region>UK</region>

<postal-code>DN208EF</postal-code>

<buyer-billing-address>

<phone>01652 658 618</phone>

<fax></fax>

<address2></address2>

<city>dhdghd</city>

<region>UK</region>

</buyer-billing-address>

<order-total currency="GBP">15.22</order-total>

Fri Jun 6 13:52:31 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<order-state-change-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="323526507622195-00005-1">

<timestamp>2008-06-06T17:52:30.914Z</timestamp>

<new-fulfillment-order-state>NEW</new-fulfillment-order-state>

<new-financial-order-state>CHARGEABLE</new-financial-order-state>

<previous-fulfillment-order-state>NEW</previous-fulfillment-order-state>

<previous-financial-order-state>REVIEWING</previous-financial-order-state>

</order-state-change-notification>

Fri Jun 6 13:52:32 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<risk-information-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="323526507622195-00005-5">

<timestamp>2008-06-06T17:52:30.914Z</timestamp>

<risk-information>

<billing-address>

<phone>01652 658 618</phone>

<fax></fax>

<address2></address2>

<city>dhdghd</city>

<region>UK</region>

</billing-address>

<ip-address>84.13.75.80</ip-address>

<eligible-for-protection>true</eligible-for-protection>

<avs-response>Y</avs-response>

<cvn-response>M</cvn-response>

<partial-cc-number>3005</partial-cc-number>

<buyer-account-age>48</buyer-account-age>

</risk-information>

</risk-information-notification>

Fri Jun 6 13:52:33 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<order-state-change-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="323526507622195-00006-1">

<timestamp>2008-06-06T17:52:30.940Z</timestamp>

<new-fulfillment-order-state>PROCESSING</new-fulfillment-order-state>

<new-financial-order-state>CHARGEABLE</new-financial-order-state>

<previous-fulfillment-order-state>NEW</previous-fulfillment-order-state>

<previous-financial-order-state>CHARGEABLE</previous-financial-order-state>

Fri Jun 6 13:52:34 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<order-state-change-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="323526507622195-00008-1">

<timestamp>2008-06-06T17:52:30.962Z</timestamp>

<new-financial-order-state>CHARGING</new-financial-order-state>

<previous-fulfillment-order-state>PROCESSING</previous-fulfillment-order-state>

<previous-financial-order-state>CHARGEABLE</previous-financial-order-state>

Fri Jun 6 13:52:35 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<order-state-change-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="323526507622195-00010-1">

<timestamp>2008-06-06T17:52:31.085Z</timestamp>

<new-financial-order-state>CHARGED</new-financial-order-state>

<previous-fulfillment-order-state>PROCESSING</previous-fulfillment-order-state>

<previous-financial-order-state>CHARGING</previous-financial-order-state>

Fri Jun 6 13:52:37 EDT 2008:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<charge-amount-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="323526507622195-00010-2">

<timestamp>2008-06-06T17:52:31.085Z</timestamp>

<latest-charge-amount currency="GBP">15.22</latest-charge-amount>

<total-charge-amount currency="GBP">15.22</total-charge-amount>

</charge-amount-notification>

can you help me??

also when I get sent back from google I go to the home page!!!

this is the url used to send me to my site:

http://westonehosting.com/gc_return.php?pr...ecd7054d915f9b7

I installed google checkout and everything seems to work ok. I installed the payment module in admin. Now when I try to click the edit button to enter my merchant info I get. Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in "includes/modules/shipping/fixed.php" on line 649?

Any help would be appreciated

Struggled for 2 days and I'm starting to see trippple...

I just cannot get this checkout module to work with UK VAT.

It just won't display the amount of VAT 0 says Vat is nil

Displays the shipping, though but with no tax included

Thing I've tried:

latest UK Update of response..php on contributions

checked to see if company is based UK in config

put the required Country/vat setting in google checkout

on oscommerce, Unclear about the Zone - the zone options for the country is empty and so lists as 0 in db VAT is entered, though

- maybe thats it?

Failing this is there any way that I could just establish an alternate rule so that it just makes tax for everyone 17.5% worldwide?

If anybody could help I will award special karma points!

Thanks

Edited by zaphod71