• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

Hello. Google links directly to the download area here. I was assuming their developers may be supporting it. However, I installed the contribution and have run into a problem. I am now getting the error below when the checkout page is clicked.

Checkout

What is Google Checkout?

* The Cart is empty

* DIR_FS_CATALOG and DIR_WS_MODULES may be wrong configured in includes/configure.php file. This dir doens't exists: /var/www/vhosts/missaccessories.com/httpdocsincludes/modules/shipping/.

Can someone please tell me what I have done incorrectly? My website is http://www.MissAccessories.com. Thanks in advance.

If at first you don't succeed, restore your backup files!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to contain all the support to one thread so I can accurately help those needing help with this module please post your support questions here and I will be more then happy to help you with this to best of my ability.

Contribution can be found below.

Google Checkout module for osCommerce

Current release is version 1.4 Dated 17 Jul 2007

As I've stated before Silverado05 can't help himself let alone others. This topic should never have been allowed the title "Official"

In order to contain all the support to one thread so I can accurately help those needing help with this module please post your support questions here and I will be more then happy to help you with this to best of my ability.

Contribution can be found below.

Google Checkout module for osCommerce

Current release is version 1.4 Dated 17 Jul 2007

hi, I am having trouble intergrating google check out to my website: www.mrchain.com

can some one please help me on how to download the module to except to payment type.

thanks so very much...patricia@mrchain

Sure, its in catalog/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

The lines to create the DB are :-

tep_db_query("create table if not exists ". $this->table_name ." (customers_id int(11), buyer_id bigint(20))");
tep_db_query("create table if not exists ". $this->table_order ." (orders_id int(11), google_order_number bigint(20), order_amount decimal(15,4))");

The file size for this particular file on the google code website is noticeably larger than that on the OSC website, but I havent done a full compare so I couldnt tell you all the differences.

HTH

I see exactly what you are talking about. There is also a lot of other code commented out too. This must be somones personal modifications. You think if I replaced that one file with the other version, it would do the trick. I guess there is only one way to find out. - One of us should update the contribution on the osc site

thanks

Hi guys, I've got google checkout installed but with the following error after changing my store's address:

<error serial-number="142ef5c8-2d28-4060-bdbd-9ddb4663b00e">

<error-message>

The address that you are shipping from is invalid. Please send a correct US address.

</error-message>

</error>

How can I get it to accept my (UK) address?

Alex.

(PS: tried searching the forum but with no luck, surely someone else has had the same problem?!)

Hi, I'm having a problem I did see listed in this thread at all. Everything seems set up on the admin side, but when I test things on my site I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: shipping_methods in /catalog/googlecheckout/gcheckout.php on line 348

This shows up on the account login page, which seems very odd. Also when I get to the cart section Google cart does not show up as a payment option. I've reloaded the module a few times are rechecked the install instructions, but nothing seems to help. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg

Hello,

When I go to purchase an item I get this error at the checkout screen

* DIR_FS_CATALOG and DIR_WS_MODULES may be wrong configured in

includes/configure.php file. This dir doens't exists: /home/babypris/

public_html/catalogincludes/modules/shipping/

When going through the installation steps I do not recall changing the

configure.php file. Also I noticed the path it says is missing a back

slash after catalog. If this is the problem where would I be able to

edit this?

Thanks in advance,

-Kevin

How do I get an option for Google checkout on the 'checkout_payment.php' page under the 'payment method' heading? I want to be able to do this so that when people select google checkout on this page, the price sent to google checkout includes the shipping amount.

Please can someone help me out with this. I'm sure there is an easy fix for this, it is just beyond my capabilites!!!

Alex.

How do I get an option for Google checkout on the 'checkout_payment.php' page under the 'payment method' heading? I want to be able to do this so that when people select google checkout on this page, the price sent to google checkout includes the shipping amount.

Please can someone help me out with this. I'm sure there is an easy fix for this, it is just beyond my capabilites!!!

Alex.

u cannot, google have made it that way

u cannot, google have made it that way

OK.

It says on the google checkout contributions page that it has shipping support including table rates, which is what I'm using for my products in oscommerce. How do I set this up? The only thing I can see to do with shipping is the carrier calculated shipping on the google checkout admin page.

Are there any instructions out there? I can't seem to find any.

Im proper stuck!

Alex.

OK.

It says on the google checkout contributions page that it has shipping support including table rates, which is what I'm using for my products in oscommerce. How do I set this up? The only thing I can see to do with shipping is the carrier calculated shipping on the google checkout admin page.

Are there any instructions out there? I can't seem to find any.

Im proper stuck!

Alex.

https://demo.globant.com/~brovagnati/tools/

Web Shipping Method Generator <---use this and put the names of your shipping modules

For those of you who are not getting their orders updated:

You have to go into your Google Dashboard.

Go to settings.

Go to Integration.

Put in your API callback URL:

It looks like this: https://***YOUR SECURE DOMAIN***/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

Put in your actual secure domain in place of ***YOUR SECURE DOMAIN***.

Remember, the settings in your sandbox are separate from the settings in your real account. You have to make changes for both.

Edited by rs2k

Greetings,

I just shipped my first order that utilized GoogleCheckout (woot!) After marking the order as shipped in the Google website interface, my oscommerce order was updated with the following

Time: 2008-02-20T23:51:12.000Z

New State: DELIVERED

Order was Shipped.

Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you in advance

I'm getting this error when updating the status of and deleting normal oscommerce (not google checkout) orders in the admin interface:

1146 - Table 'floodsto_oscommerce.google_orders' doesn't exist

select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= 2

[TEP STOP]

The status of the orders does actually update and they are deleted but the above error appears after doing so. Also, there is no email sent to the customer stating that the order status has been updated (proccessed, delivered etc.)

Whats wrong and can anyone help?

Just checked my database and it came up with:

floodsto_oscommerce.address_book				   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.address_format				 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.administrators				 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.banners						OK
floodsto_oscommerce.banners_history				OK
floodsto_oscommerce.categories					 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.categories_description		 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.configuration				  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.configuration_group			OK
floodsto_oscommerce.counter						OK
floodsto_oscommerce.counter_history				OK
floodsto_oscommerce.countries					  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.currencies					 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.customers					  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.customers_basket			   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.customers_basket_attributes	OK
floodsto_oscommerce.customers_info				 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.geo_zones					  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.languages					  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.manufacturers				  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.manufacturers_info			 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.newsletters					OK
floodsto_oscommerce.orders						 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.orders_products				OK
floodsto_oscommerce.orders_products_attributes	 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.orders_products_download	   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.orders_status				  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.orders_status_history		  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.orders_total				   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products					   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_attributes			OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_attributes_download   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_description		   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_notifications		 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_options			   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_options_values		OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_options_values_to_products_options OK
floodsto_oscommerce.products_to_categories		 OK
floodsto_oscommerce.reviews						OK
floodsto_oscommerce.reviews_description			OK
floodsto_oscommerce.sessions					   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.specials					   OK
floodsto_oscommerce.tax_class					  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.tax_rates					  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.whos_online
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
status   : OK
floodsto_oscommerce.zones						  OK
floodsto_oscommerce.zones_to_geo_zones			 OK

Has the google checkout script not inserted the tables in the database?

Help!

My google checkout works in both testing and production but when you coming back from google shopping cart still hold information and not being updated :angry: and I don't get anything updated in admin site, no orders coming to my os from google. Tried everything I can found on the issue, no luck :blink:

If someone have any idea how to fix it, PLEASE HELP

My google checkout works in both testing and production but when you coming back from google shopping cart still hold information and not being updated :angry: and I don't get anything updated in admin site, no orders coming to my os from google. Tried everything I can found on the issue, no luck :blink:

If someone have any idea how to fix it, PLEASE HELP

Check out the post a little ways up. Click here to go to Post 391.

See if that might be the cause.

Edited by rs2k

EDIT: Just noticed ppl are posting answer for this I will try their techniques and reply if it dosen't work.

I just installed the latest google checkout but am having a problem with it.

I can process orders just fine in sanbox and live mode, but after order is processed I go to the admin section under Orders to find the order and it does not show the order. So it is not fully processing the order I guess? I even tried using the original files that come with the download instead of editing my files, and that also produced the same result (nothing under orders in admin).

If I don't enable the .ht basic access it will ask me for username and password to access responsehandler.php. If I turn that on then it will show the invalid message like it's supposed to.

Ive tried both with and without ht basic access turned on, and also I've tried with my manually edited files and with all the files that came pre-made with the mod and either way it will not add the order to the admin orders page. Can anyone advise some help for this?

Thanks

Edited by rjckicks1

EDIT: Just noticed ppl are posting answer for this I will try their techniques and reply if it dosen't work.

I just installed the latest google checkout but am having a problem with it.

I can process orders just fine in sanbox and live mode, but after order is processed I go to the admin section under Orders to find the order and it does not show the order. So it is not fully processing the order I guess? I even tried using the original files that come with the download instead of editing my files, and that also produced the same result (nothing under orders in admin).

If I don't enable the .ht basic access it will ask me for username and password to access responsehandler.php. If I turn that on then it will show the invalid message like it's supposed to.

Ive tried both with and without ht basic access turned on, and also I've tried with my manually edited files and with all the files that came pre-made with the mod and either way it will not add the order to the admin orders page. Can anyone advise some help for this?

Thanks

Check out the post a little ways up. Click here to go to Post 391.

See if that might be the cause.

I have done that all information verified and still no orders in admin :angry:

Anybody have the same problem and able to fix it?

I got the same problem too , I tried to put API CallBack url ,but when I click it ,it redirect me to shopping cart :-" , I know it's supposed to redirect me to checkout_success.php ,right ?hehehehe,please help me