• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

Hi all, i get this error on the shopping_cart.php page when google checkout is enabled, any thoughts? The google code was add recently.

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/mushroom/public_html/catalog/googlecheckout/gcheckout.php on line 233

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/mushroom/public_html/catalog/googlecheckout/gcheckout.php on line 233

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Code from gcheckout.php between lines 225-235

225 // Coustom Order Totals

227 require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

228 $order_total_modules = new order_total();

229 $order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

231 $ot_used = false;

232 foreach($order_totals as $order_total){

233 if(!in_array($order_total['code'], $googlepayment->ot_ignore)){

235 // Cant used this since the OT is passed as an item, and tax cant be calculated

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, excellent contrib. however Orders are not being shown in Oscommerce, but are being processed fine through Google checkout. It takes you back to the order success page on our site, however no order is added into the database!

I think its an issue with Multi vendor Shipping.Has anyone got it to work with this?

Please help!

I am in the process of testing my site. I was in the admin area trying to process a test order when I tried to update the order to complete I got the follow error message on the next page:

1146 - Table 'exervosc.google_orders' doesn't exist

select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= 10

[TEP STOP]

I think it is looking for an sql when I went back and took a look at the instruction it gace the following:

GC Order

update orders set orders_status = 100 where orders_status = 1 and payment_method = 'Google Checkout';

update orders set orders_status = 101 where orders_status = 2 and payment_method = 'Google Checkout';

update orders set orders_status = 102 where orders_status = 3 and payment_method = 'Google Checkout';

How should this be installed Or is there a file I am missing that is already set up to install the correct sql for this mod?

This is exactly what it says:

IMPORTANT:

SQL to update old module GC orders to new GC Order Status

update orders set orders_status = 100 where orders_status = 1 and payment_method = 'Google Checkout';

update orders set orders_status = 101 where orders_status = 2 and payment_method = 'Google Checkout';

update orders set orders_status = 102 where orders_status = 3 and payment_method = 'Google Checkout';

But I do not see an sql file can someone help how to set this up correct for me to up load the sal file

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise

This is exactly what it says:

IMPORTANT:

But I do not see an sql file can someone help how to set this up correct for me to up load the sal file

You need to use something like phpMyAdmin to run those SQL statements. They don't need to be in an SQL file.

ok i'm changing host and domain provider so i can have ssl.

just need to know something, can i setup and test GCO without ssl on sandbox ? or just to see if its working

Yup sandbox does not need https

Hi guys need to know few things before i install this.

what do i need to be able to install this and run it without problems?

i know i need ssl.

Do i need to have specific delivery service or will OSC doing my calculation and pass to GCO like paypal?

Reading the document and it seems using GCO can be complex.

please advise me and give me some helping tips.

Thank You

p.s is any one running sucessful OSC with gogle checkout?

Edited by none_uk

Ok installed it. Set 777 to the 2 files and created .htpass. but when i type http://<url-site-url>/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php into IE or FF i get the normal security pass box,

is this meant to happen?

also my royal mail shipping are not working, if i set GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping

true i get a HTTP 400 bad request and if i set false then it takes me to checkout but it list under the checkout button my shipping (royal) as not configured.

Google Checkout Module Version
v1.4.5_CCS

Enable GoogleCheckout Module
True

Select Mode of Operation
https://sandbox.google.com/checkout/

Production Merchant ID

Production Merchant Key

Sandbox Merchant ID
6437*******7962

Sandbox Merchant Key
****MelMP5****3tDA****A

.htaccess Basic Authentication Mode
False

Select Merchant Calculation Mode of Operation
http

Disable Google Checkout for Virtual Goods?
False

Allow US PO BOX shipping?
False

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates

GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping
True

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration
fedexGrounddomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexHome Deliverydomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexExpress Saverdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedex2Daydomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexStandard Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexPriority Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexFirst Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsGrounddomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, ups3 Day Selectdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, ups2nd Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsNext Day Air Saverdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsNext Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsNext Day Air Early AMdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, uspsMedia Maildomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, uspsParcel Postdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, uspsExpress Maildomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0

Rounding Policy Mode
HALF_UP

Rounding Policy Rule
PER_LINE

Cart Expiration Time (Minutes)
NONE

Also send notifications with OSC
False

Google Analytics Id
NONE

3rd Party Tracking
NONE

Google Checkout restricted product categories

Continue shopping URL.
checkout_success.php

Sort order of display.

please help me configure this. i'm using UK royalmail shipping modules.

You need to use something like phpMyAdmin to run those SQL statements. They don't need to be in an SQL file.

Sorry for the delayed respond. Thanks for a reply. But how should I apply it for example what goes in which place does the 100 go in the first place of numbers.

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise

Ok installed it. Set 777 to the 2 files and created .htpass. but when i type http://<url-site-url>/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php into IE or FF i get the normal security pass box,

is this meant to happen?

also my royal mail shipping are not working, if i set GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping

true i get a HTTP 400 bad request and if i set false then it takes me to checkout but it list under the checkout button my shipping (royal) as not configured.

Google Checkout Module Version
v1.4.5_CCS

Enable GoogleCheckout Module
True

Select Mode of Operation
https://sandbox.google.com/checkout/

Production Merchant ID
Production Merchant Key
Sandbox Merchant ID
6437*******7962

Sandbox Merchant Key
****MelMP5****3tDA****A

.htaccess Basic Authentication Mode
False

Select Merchant Calculation Mode of Operation
http

Disable Google Checkout for Virtual Goods?
False

Allow US PO BOX shipping?
False

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates
GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping
True

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration
fedexGrounddomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexHome Deliverydomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexExpress Saverdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedex2Daydomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexStandard Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexPriority Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, fedexFirst Overnightdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsGrounddomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, ups3 Day Selectdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, ups2nd Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsNext Day Air Saverdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsNext Day Airdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, upsNext Day Air Early AMdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, uspsMedia Maildomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, uspsParcel Postdomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0, uspsExpress Maildomestic_types_CCS:1.00|0|0

Rounding Policy Mode
HALF_UP

Rounding Policy Rule
PER_LINE

Cart Expiration Time (Minutes)
NONE

Also send notifications with OSC
False

Google Analytics Id
NONE

3rd Party Tracking
NONE

Google Checkout restricted product categories
Continue shopping URL.
checkout_success.php

Sort order of display.

please help me configure this. i'm using UK royalmail shipping modules.

still have not sorted this problem

Is there anyone who knows how to add this sql in correctly

IMPORTANT:

Because I am getting a error message even if I add it manually I need someone who knows how to create a sql if not at least point me in the right direction a website or something.

Thanks! ATise

Is there anyone who knows how to add this sql in correctly

IMPORTANT:

Because I am getting a error message even if I add it manually I need someone who knows how to create a sql if not at least point me in the right direction a website or something.

There's nothing wrong with the code .. what's the error?

ok i made this but when i add it it messes up my oscommerce, i get no shipping module shown in admin. how do get this to work?

<?php
/**
 * File: includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php class
 * Add this code to the correct properties
 */ 
$this->mc_shipping_methods = array(
					'rmfirst' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmfirst' => '1st class'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									)
							  );
				 'rmfirstrec' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmfirstrec' => 'Recorded'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									)
							  );
					'rmspecial' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmspecial' => 'Special Delivery'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									)
							  );
				  'citylink' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'citylink' => 'Courrier 2-4'
									   ),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									)
							  );
					 'airmail' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(
									  'airmail' => 'International'
									   ),
									)
							  );

$this->mc_shipping_methods_names = array(
									 'rmfirst' => 'RoyalMail 1st'
									 'rmfirstrec' => 'RoyalMail 1st Recored'
									 'rmspecial' => 'RoyalMail Special'
									 'citylink' => 'Citylink/Courrier'
									 'airmail' => 'Airmail International'

);
?>

ok i think i got part of it working now.

but its shoulding £1

also arent user's mean to sign up with osc then place order?

can some one tell if you use google checkout then you bypass the store checkout? also i did place a order in sandbox but nothing showed in admin

what am i doing wrong?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok been messing and i asked host if they had php over CGI they said they dont support so i set .htaccess true and its working so far.

I'll be switching host to godaddy any one tell me if googlecheckout works fine with them?

also still need to know if googlecheckout bypass oscommerce shop

here is a link to direct chat

was asked to bring my question back here.

Edited by none_uk

also arent user's mean to sign up with osc then place order?

Nope

I'll be switching host to godaddy any one tell me if googlecheckout works fine with them?

One of the worst for osCommerce, pay peanuts get monkeys.

Nope

Aint this module level 2 which is mean to update the stock level and show order in oscommerce?

also why does go daddy suck?

I will have my domain with UK domain host and host site with godaddy because of low price ssl.

Edited by none_uk

Aint this module level 2 which is mean to update the stock level and show order in oscommerce?

also why does go daddy suck?

I will have my domain with UK domain host and host site with godaddy because of low price ssl.

Level 2 what happens is the customer is redirected to Google before the checkout process .. google returns the address info via responsehandler.php which populates the database.

Godaddy - cheap period.

Level 2 what happens is the customer is redirected to Google before the checkout process .. google returns the address info via responsehandler.php which populates the database.

so any ideas why this aint working for me? or do i have to install something else?

Thanks for reply

Edited by none_uk

I get this error

We encountered an error trying to access your server at Error parsing merchant response XML. Merchant has enabled serialnumber notification handshake -- the error we got is:

_type=new-order-notification&timestamp=2008-01-11T06%3A25%3A43.000Z&shopping-cart.items.item-1.item-weight.value=1.7&shopping-cart.items.item-1.item-weight.unit=LB&shopping-cart.items.item-1.merchant-item-id=28%7B2%7D3&shopping-cart.items.item-1.item-name=HID+Kit+H1%0A-+Additional+Bulbs+None&shopping-cart.items.item-1.item-description=Fits+all+vehicles+which+have+projector+or+reflector+headlights.+Wate

rproof+with+weatherproof+metal+ballasts.%0AEasy+to+convert%2C+no+cutting+of+wiring+required%2C+needs+only+20-40+minutes+to+install.%0AOn+average%2C+10+times+the+average+life+of+traditional+halogen+bulbs.%0AGreater+luminosity%3A+makes+it+super+...&shopping-cart.items.item-1.unit-price=64.99&shopping-cart.items.item-1.unit-price.currency=GBP&shopping-cart.items.item-1.quantity=1&shopping-cart.items.item-1.merchant-private-item-data=%0D%0A++++++++++%3Citem%...................rest deleted

any one help me with this?

i'm not getting anything in OScommerce

hello guys,

i seriously need help!!!

i am having a few issues with google checkout

first:

it can't seem to stop showing the install button

gc-prob1.jpg

the check out is installed and working but it can't seem to be set up correctly

second:

im getting this annoying error which i have no idea what it says:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ARRAY_CAST in /home/content/y/o/s/yos40/html/admin/modules.php(234) : eval()'d code on line 1

gc-prob2.jpg

here is my modules.php from line 225-245

switch ($action) {
case 'edit':
  $keys = '';
  reset($mInfo->keys);
  while (list($key, $value) = each($mInfo->keys)) {
	$keys .= '<b>' . $value['title'] . '</b><br>' . $value['description'] . '<br>';

if ($value['set_function']) {
	  eval('$keys .= ' . $value['set_function'] . "'" . $value['value'] . "', '" . $key . "');");
	} else {
	  [b]$keys .= tep_draw_input_field('configuration[' . $key . ']', $value['value']);[/b](line 235)
	}
	$keys .= '<br><br>';
  }
  $keys = substr($keys, 0, strrpos($keys, '<br><br>'));

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $mInfo->title . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('modules', FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module'] . '&action=save'));
  $contents[] = array('text' => $keys);
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE) . ' <a href="'

Third:

i have orders going through but for some reason it dosn't show up at all in the site:

gc-prob4.jpg

fourth:

i had a guy that made a purchse little while ego and he got a next day early AM for $1 , yes yes $1!!!! in all of my deal hunting history i have not recevied such a sweet deal!!!!

gc-prob3.jpg

And by the way i noticed that people were talking about MYSQL data, i have not noticed any file of MYSQL any idea?????

i really hope you guys can help me solve some of this problems and even all ( the $1 shipping is in top priority!!!)

thanks in advance for any kind of help and if you need more details contact me!

thanks again

Yossi

Please Guys not even one replay,

I gave all the examples codes and images can anybody help me?

Please Guys not even one replay,

I gave all the examples codes and images can anybody help me?

Hi there i need help too, its not very active.

from the picture i see you have the $1 problem?

goto OSC admin----module--GCO and set ".htaccess Basic Authentication Mode True" and see, i needed mine to be true or i got £1 on shipping. You will need to configure this by going to www.domain.co.uk/catalog/admin/htaccess.php and inputing you merchant ID and key also you sandbox ID and key thats it. Give it a try if you have not done so already.

if it does work maybe you can help me configure out why my OSC is not logging any orders :D

What shipping modules are you using and what is the version of Google Checkout are you using?
You also asked Silverado for Google error messages.

The errors can be found in the Google Intregration on Google. This is the one I am receiving:

Integration Issue Detail

Time of occurrence: Jan 11, 2008 9:05:09 AM CST

Error: Your server returned no data in its response; Checkout requires data of type merchant-calculation-results in response to merchant-calculation-callback

Warnings:

XML We Sent:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<merchant-calculation-callback xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="4a97">
 <shopping-cart>
<items>
  <item>
	<tax-table-selector>Taxable Goods</tax-table-selector>
	<merchant-item-id>488</merchant-item-id>
	<item-name>COBALT Blue 9" Pressed Glass Bud Vase</item-name>
	<item-description>This bud vase stands 9" high and weighs almost 12 ounces before packaging.</item-description>
	<unit-price currency="USD">2.95</unit-price>
	<quantity>1</quantity>
	<merchant-private-item-data>YToxM</merchant-private-item-data>
  </item>
</items>
<merchant-private-data>

<session-data>44aa</session-data>

<product-data>;488</product-data>

</merchant-private-data>
 </shopping-cart>
 <buyer-id>1669</buyer-id>
 <calculate>
<addresses>
  <anonymous-address id="8319">
	<city>Miller Place</city>
	<country-code>US</country-code>
	<region>NY</region>
	<postal-code>11764</postal-code>
  </anonymous-address>
</addresses>
<shipping>
  <method name="USPS: Express Mail" />
  <method name="USPS: First-Class Mail" />
  <method name="USPS: Priority Mail" />
  <method name="USPS: Parcel Post" />
</shipping>
<tax>false</tax>
<merchant-code-strings />
 </calculate>
 <buyer-language>en_US</buyer-language>
</merchant-calculation-callback>

This has been an ongoing problem that I have been unable to resolve. :'( It appeared to me to be the callback URL, but I have double checked that and entered the recommended format by vstore.ca, my host provider [https://www.vstore.ca/secure/www.collectibletreasuresemporium.biz/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php]. I also have the callback method as xml, not html. Any assistance that I you techie people can give me would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup: NOTE: I have removed portions of the numerical information for security reasons.

~Sharron

There are many failures on the road to success. We stumble over pebbles, not mountains. Never give up!

Nope

I have become quite cynical in my old age and there is very little that will make me smile. Today, when I was in the throws of attempting to resolve a frustrating Google integration problem, I saw your comment. It made me smile. :lol: Thank you!

Have a GREAT DAY! ;)

Sharron

There are many failures on the road to success. We stumble over pebbles, not mountains. Never give up!

There's nothing wrong with the code .. what's the error?

When I update my orders I get the following message

1054 - Unknown column 'google_order_number' in 'field list'

select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= 7

[TEP STOP]

Thanks! ATise